Republicans war on women

Oh, and men get to choose to fire women
You are assuming that only men do firing>>>male chauvinist mentality>>>preserving management jobs for men only. Who does the hating?

Idiot....I was responding to this:

Because only women get to choose. That's the lefty way.

Men get to choose, too......firing women for getting pregnant out of wedlock. The bill doesn't specify that only male employers get to do it.......so a woman employer could fire a pregnant woman, too. And based on conservative values, I guess a female employer would fire her own gender, too.

Where is this war on woman????

Did you even read the OP? Can you even read? That is the war on women.........filing a bill that literally gives employers the right to fire pregnant single women is a war on women. Why not the men that got them pregnant? And, aren't they going against their own belief's? Won't this open the door for single women to want to get abortions? I thought you all were against abortion? And, won't this make single pregnant women qualify for welfare? I thought you all were against welfare? Isn't it a stupid decision? Hopefully there is enough Democrats to derail this bill.......but kudos to you all for winning the House and the Senate.....now you can wreck the country without interference. Well, maybe not, we still have a damn smart President......he'll veto the hell out of such stupidity.

Oh, and men get to choose to fire women that get pregnant and are not married....how quaint. That's like so 1930's......where you cons want to take the country.
Actually it's more like post-1980's, the decade that trapped lefty neocons. And there are likely women bosses who would fire those women, too.
You need to progress a little.

You need to be more specific.....only conservative women employers would stoop that low......to fire a pregnant woman just because she isn't married.

The wife hired a girl recently that kept her pregnancy secret until after she was hired.
They could have fired her on the spot for it but she assured them it wouldnt be an issue since this was her second and she had zero problems the first time around.
She worked all the way till the end and is a great employee.
Of course you also hear about the horror stories of women who cant handle pregnancy and miss a shitload of work for various reasons.
The problem is you never know which one they'll turn out to be.

Well, Mr. Knowitall........you fire the woman for not doing the job, or for not being there when she is supposed to, you don't fire her for having gotten pregnant and not being married. But then, as a conservative, you probably would agree that getting pregnant out of wedlock is a reflection on the boss and he should fire her.

How you deduced that from my post i'll never know.
Go suck a bag a dicks ....

Because you are a clueless conservative, who didn't even read the OP and had to insert his own two cents, even if you didn't what the hell you were talking about. The OP didn't say anything about the woman being fired because she missed a shitload of work........boy you are stupid. Go suck your own dick, dickwad.

FIrst, President Obama would never sign such a bill.

Nor will President Clinton.

And also the EEOC ruled as of July 15th that protections against sex discrimination already protect LGB employees.

Evidently transgender people have been under the protection of anti-gender discrimination all long.

EEOC Assures LGB Workers Protected From Workplace Discrimination Advocate.com

So if everyone is protected as to they love, discrimination based on marital and gestational status is AND HAS BEEN bogus.

Major fail, Republican dickheads.

Regards from Rosie

You may want to think that, but being a feminist is way better than being a door mat, any day.

Better for who? Better to be a bitter spinster who dies single and goes straight to Hell than being a proper woman? I think not and my family's history would seem to indicate as much.
Idiot....I'm not a spinster. I'm married to a wonderful man who thinks I have a voice, not some stupid conservative who just wants me as decoration. And, being led around by the nose, as most conservative women appear to be, doesn't make them proper....just ignorant. They have rights, even Jesus said that.....so, no, standing up for your rights and not being treated as a door mat doesn't send a woman to hell. The only ones going to hell are the ones who want to treat women as second class citizens, like you, Enema.

Though I will say that the Feminist Movement did make it easier to sort out the worthless sacks of shit back in my dating days.
Well, thanks for admitting that you are proud of being one that believes women are second class citizens.....and only proper when they are married, especially married to jerks like you.

Did you even read the OP? Can you even read? That is the war on women.........filing a bill that literally gives employers the right to fire pregnant single women is a war on women. Why not the men that got them pregnant? And, aren't they going against their own belief's? Won't this open the door for single women to want to get abortions? I thought you all were against abortion? And, won't this make single pregnant women qualify for welfare? I thought you all were against welfare? Isn't it a stupid decision? Hopefully there is enough Democrats to derail this bill.......but kudos to you all for winning the House and the Senate.....now you can wreck the country without interference. Well, maybe not, we still have a damn smart President......he'll veto the hell out of such stupidity.
Why not the men that got them pregnant? Actually, they could be fired also based on the same logic by the law.

Idiot....I'm not a spinster. I'm married to a wonderful man who thinks I have a voice, not some stupid conservative who just wants me as decoration. And, being led around by the nose, as most conservative women appear to be, doesn't make them proper....just ignorant. They have rights, even Jesus said that.....so, no, standing up for your rights and not being treated as a door mat doesn't send a woman to hell. The only ones going to hell are the ones who want to treat women as second class citizens, like you, Enema.

So you're dragging a man to Hell with you. Nice. The Government may have granted you rights but that doesn't mean a Higher Power agrees.

Honestly, if your type of people populate Heaven, I'd prefer to be in Hell.

Well, thanks for admitting that you are proud of being one that believes women are second class citizens.....and only proper when they are married, especially married to jerks like you.

LOL. Second class? You think too highly of yourself and your sisters. Women can be proper in and out of a marriage.

You should see my wife!
But when the left wing standard is women who dye their hair gray...
Lefties have no taste.
I'm sure you think she is, but then again your beer glasses are of the highest strength money can buy
No, she's hot. And she doesn't dye her hair gray like all of the lefty women in town. They don't want to be objectified. Well, they got their disingenuous wish.
There is no need for her to dye her hair she's barely legal.
She dyes the gray out of her hair because she's very honest about her sexuality as opposed to lefty women who aren't and who dye their hair gray.

Women who dye the gray out of their hair can't stand to admit they are getting old. They are unsure of themselves and have low self-esteem......afraid of getting old.
No, they recognize the human nature in men being attracted to younger looking women and they want to be attractive as oppose to being in denial over that.
Lefties are always trying to usurp human nature. They're so arrogant that they think they're smart enough to do that.

Oh, and men get to choose to fire women that get pregnant and are not married....how quaint. That's like so 1930's......where you cons want to take the country.
Actually it's more like post-1980's, the decade that trapped lefty neocons. And there are likely women bosses who would fire those women, too.
You need to progress a little.

You need to be more specific.....only conservative women employers would stoop that low......to fire a pregnant woman just because she isn't married.
If they work for a company that has that policy stipulated in their contract then they'll do that in order to keep their job.

Republicans deny the claim that there is a Republican's war on women......but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women. Filing a bill that allows employers to fire single women that get pregnant! What about the men that got them pregnant? And, won't this encourage abortions? Welfare? What are they thinking? Oops, they are not thinking.

Where are the Republican women on this? Why do they think it is okay? Stepford wives, anyone?

Well, it’s happened. Republicans have become so desperate in their attempts to allow bigots to discriminate freely against the LGBT community that they have crafted a bill with language so loose that would allow “Christians” to fire single women for getting pregnant…just like Jesus would. H.R. 2802, or the First Amendment Defense Act, “prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person — which is defined to include for-profit corporations — acting in accordance with a religious belief that favors so-called traditional marriage,” the Huffington Post reports. “This means the feds can’t revoke a nonprofit’s tax-exempt status or end a company’s federal contract over this issue.”

The bill includes protections for people who believe marriage is between “one man and one woman” and “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.” If that’s not awful enough, American Civil Liberties Union legislative representative Ian Thompson points out that the legalized discrimination within the bill extends to other groups conservatives regularly attempt to deprive of equal treatment — single mothers.

House GOP Files Bill That Allows Employers To Fire Single Pregnant Women

This may sound cold but employers should be able to fire anyone and being pregnant shouldn't excuse the other reasons for firing. So are woman somehow so special that they shouldn't be fired???? Men get fired all the time for doing wrong or being a bad employee and in some cases they have to support a family too...

So being pregnant makes you wrong, or a bad employee? Tell me more.

No,,,doing something fireable makes you wrong....Being pregnant shouldn't justify different treatment. Yes this is cold but I don't think a employer should have to treat someone different for any reason.

Did you even read the OP? They want to be able to fire women for being pregnant, but just the ones who aren't married. Do you really think an employer should have that ability?

Go suck your own dick, dickwad.
Stay in control, don't loose it. Let's see if I can help you with the anger swelling up within you... Deep breath…in…out….in…out….
I am laughing my ass off… really. I DO have to give it to you, you are putting up a fucking fight!

Republicans deny the claim that there is a Republican's war on women......but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women. Filing a bill that allows employers to fire single women that get pregnant! What about the men that got them pregnant? And, won't this encourage abortions? Welfare? What are they thinking? Oops, they are not thinking.

Where are the Republican women on this? Why do they think it is okay? Stepford wives, anyone?

Well, it’s happened. Republicans have become so desperate in their attempts to allow bigots to discriminate freely against the LGBT community that they have crafted a bill with language so loose that would allow “Christians” to fire single women for getting pregnant…just like Jesus would. H.R. 2802, or the First Amendment Defense Act, “prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person — which is defined to include for-profit corporations — acting in accordance with a religious belief that favors so-called traditional marriage,” the Huffington Post reports. “This means the feds can’t revoke a nonprofit’s tax-exempt status or end a company’s federal contract over this issue.”

The bill includes protections for people who believe marriage is between “one man and one woman” and “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.” If that’s not awful enough, American Civil Liberties Union legislative representative Ian Thompson points out that the legalized discrimination within the bill extends to other groups conservatives regularly attempt to deprive of equal treatment — single mothers.

This may sound cold but employers should be able to fire anyone and being pregnant shouldn't excuse the other reasons for firing. So are woman somehow so special that they shouldn't be fired???? Men get fired all the time for doing wrong or being a bad employee and in some cases they have to support a family too...

In the conservative"mindset a woman should give birth and go right back to making dinner.

And within your mind a woman should be able to break company policy and get promoted or you're going to scream sexist. You're a idiot.

Are you really that stupid? It's got nothing to do with promotions.

not some stupid conservative who just wants me as decoration.
Decoración… huh? Is hubby into cubism?
th-2.jpeg

It used to be that any employee fired for an unjust cause could file and collect unemployment benefits from the account employer is obligated by law to pay until finding another job. Unless that has change I'd say as a former employer and an employee through the years this just sounds like a ploy for some more propaganda to keep peoples confused.

It's a ploy to have being pregnant classified as a just cause to fire them.

No,,,doing something fireable makes you wrong....Being pregnant shouldn't justify different treatment. Yes this is cold but I don't think a employer should have to treat someone different for any reason.

Did you even read the OP? They want to be able to fire women for being pregnant, but just the ones who aren't married. Do you really think an employer should have that ability?
Sure. If they intentionally create children devoid of the necessary two parents then they are contributing to social demise. Like if they sell drugs. Good policy.

Back to this nonsense again? Funny how the only time we hear about this supposed "WAR ON WOMEN!!!" (cue ominous background music!!!) is when a liberal with an awful record is about to run for office. Gee, think someone might be trying to deflect the narrative away from things like Benghazi, email accounts and charitable foundations? Then as soon as the election is over you won't hear a peep about that subject until the next election.

Sure. If they intentionally create children devoid of the necessary two parents then they are contributing to social demise. Like if they sell drugs. Good policy.

Does that mean you want government to poke it's nose in people's most personal decisions? Don't answer that. I already know.

Does that mean you want government to poke it's nose in people's most personal decisions? Don't answer that. I already know.
Who said anything about government?

Back to this nonsense again? Funny how the only time we hear about this supposed "WAR ON WOMEN!!!" (cue ominous background music!!!) is when a liberal with an awful record is about to run for office. Gee, think someone might be trying to deflect the narrative away from things like Benghazi, email accounts and charitable foundations? Then as soon as the election is over you won't hear a peep about that subject until the next election.

Really? this is
H.R. 2802, or the First Amendment Defense Act
A bill introduced by house republicans. If you don't want your war on women discussed, then quit introducing bills like this.

Forum List

Back