Republicans war on women

Being pregnant shouldn't justify different treatment.

Hello! Is anybody there? That's exactly what the OP is about..........women being fired for getting pregnant and not being married.

Remember that Republican convention where they pushed that nice old lady under the bus and gave the nomination to an articulate, cleans-up-nice minority?

Oh, Wait.....that wasn't the Republican convention......

Gee, I wonder whose it was where open war was waged on all women - outright nuclear war!

Stay on topic........do you agree that women should be fired if they get pregnant and are not married?

No, she's hot. And she doesn't dye her hair gray like all of the lefty women in town. They don't want to be objectified. Well, they got their disingenuous wish.
There is no need for her to dye her hair she's barely legal.
She dyes the gray out of her hair because she's very honest about her sexuality as opposed to lefty women who aren't and who dye their hair gray.

You really do live in a bubble. Because some women dye their hair gray doesn't mean every one does. I don't need to dye my hair.....I don't have but a few gray hairs and it really adds highlights to my dark brown hair. Many women dye their hair ash blond......which looks gray, and I know some Republican women that do that. What has that got to do with the stupid filing of a bill by the GOP that literally gives employers the right to fire a woman for getting pregnant out of wedlock?

When you say you want to take the country back.....does it mean to the dark ages? It appears so.
I live in a bubble all right. It's a bunch of white left wingers in the middle of a black county. They love talking about diversity and they all go gray. Gray sheeple.
Says the Lord of sheeple
You need to itemize your charge. Otherwise you're just a troll.

Where is this war on woman????

Did you even read the OP? Can you even read? That is the war on women.........filing a bill that literally gives employers the right to fire pregnant single women is a war on women. Why not the men that got them pregnant? And, aren't they going against their own belief's? Won't this open the door for single women to want to get abortions? I thought you all were against abortion? And, won't this make single pregnant women qualify for welfare? I thought you all were against welfare? Isn't it a stupid decision? Hopefully there is enough Democrats to derail this bill.......but kudos to you all for winning the House and the Senate.....now you can wreck the country without interference. Well, maybe not, we still have a damn smart President......he'll veto the hell out of such stupidity.
Because only women get to choose. That's the lefty way.

Oh, and men get to choose to fire women that get pregnant and are not married....how quaint. That's like so 1930's......where you cons want to take the country.
Actually it's more like post-1980's, the decade that trapped lefty neocons. And there are likely women bosses who would fire those women, too.
You need to progress a little.

The wife hired a girl recently that kept her pregnancy secret until after she was hired.
They could have fired her on the spot for it but she assured them it wouldnt be an issue since this was her second and she had zero problems the first time around.
She worked all the way till the end and is a great employee.
Of course you also hear about the horror stories of women who cant handle pregnancy and miss a shitload of work for various reasons.
The problem is you never know which one they'll turn out to be.

Well, Mr. Knowitall........you fire the woman for not doing the job, or for not being there when she is supposed to, you don't fire her for having gotten pregnant and not being married. But then, as a conservative, you probably would agree that getting pregnant out of wedlock is a reflection on the boss and he should fire her.

How you deduced that from my post i'll never know.
Go suck a bag a dicks ....

Conservatives do not War against women. We love, honor and cherish women. However, we have no place in our society for Feminists or other females who don't know, understand and accept their proper place in society and the world.

Republicans deny the claim that there is a Republican's war on women......but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women. Filing a bill that allows employers to fire single women that get pregnant! What about the men that got them pregnant? And, won't this encourage abortions? Welfare? What are they thinking? Oops, they are not thinking.

Where are the Republican women on this? Why do they think it is okay? Stepford wives, anyone?

Well, it’s happened. Republicans have become so desperate in their attempts to allow bigots to discriminate freely against the LGBT community that they have crafted a bill with language so loose that would allow “Christians” to fire single women for getting pregnant…just like Jesus would. H.R. 2802, or the First Amendment Defense Act, “prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person — which is defined to include for-profit corporations — acting in accordance with a religious belief that favors so-called traditional marriage,” the Huffington Post reports. “This means the feds can’t revoke a nonprofit’s tax-exempt status or end a company’s federal contract over this issue.”

The bill includes protections for people who believe marriage is between “one man and one woman” and “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.” If that’s not awful enough, American Civil Liberties Union legislative representative Ian Thompson points out that the legalized discrimination within the bill extends to other groups conservatives regularly attempt to deprive of equal treatment — single mothers.

House GOP Files Bill That Allows Employers To Fire Single Pregnant Women
leftist won't be happy until everyone is forced to say they are happy, or else.

no freedom, no nothing unless they have the final say.

You don't like the way someone treats another? tough shit, in a free country, but in a leftist nation, pass a law and fuck them over

that will teach them to be free

Looks like these dem women have had a War waged on them.

tumblr_m3bo25zjaP1qm3tfqo1_500.jpg

Republican/conservatives are so shallow.........they take a handful of beautiful women who happen to be stupid and think that all Republican/conservative women must therefore be beautiful, and they post the most ugly picture they can find of Democratic women and then claim that all Democratic women must be ugly. One thing for sure, Democratic women aren't led around by the nose like Republican women.

Yeah, and, Katy Perry, Angelina Jolie, Eva Longoria, Scarlett Johansenn, Demi Moore, Meryl Streep, Gwyneth Paltrow, all Democrats, are so ugly.........geesh, if you conservatives were to pay more attention to whether any conservative candidates are smart, you wouldn't have such dumb women speaking out such hilarious and absurd ideas, like Michelle Bachmann, Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin.

The wonders of plastic surgery and toweling on the makeup.
More smoking gun evidence that repubs have a tenuous grip on reality.
Get the glasses bud..................You need them..............or are you that dang drunk.
Could never get that drunk.

I could never get drunk enough to want to bed the democrats in that picture. Jesus.
Jesus would know what I'm saying.

So you'd date the woman on the democrat side in the picture above..

And, you would date this?

Michele_Bachmann.jpg

or this?

sp+very+ugly+2+.jpg

But, aside from that, they're both dumb.

There are no hot conservative women.
bet you think Ann Coulter is hot.
You should see my wife!
But when the left wing standard is women who dye their hair gray...
Lefties have no taste.
I'm sure you think she is, but then again your beer glasses are of the highest strength money can buy
No, she's hot. And she doesn't dye her hair gray like all of the lefty women in town. They don't want to be objectified. Well, they got their disingenuous wish.
There is no need for her to dye her hair she's barely legal.
She dyes the gray out of her hair because she's very honest about her sexuality as opposed to lefty women who aren't and who dye their hair gray.

Women who dye the gray out of their hair can't stand to admit they are getting old. They are unsure of themselves and have low self-esteem......afraid of getting old.

Well, it isn't in this case the man that did the thing(not getting pregnant of course) that merited the firing. Why should a man that has nothing to do with it get fired? That's if he even works for the same companies at all.

In failth based companies I can see your point.

For the bill to be even considered fair (although it would still be stupid), would be to say that the men that got the woman pregnant should also be fired.....regardless of where he works, because, the woman didn't get pregnant on her own.

Republicans deny the claim that there is a Republican's war on women......but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women. Filing a bill that allows employers to fire single women that get pregnant! What about the men that got them pregnant? And, won't this encourage abortions? Welfare? What are they thinking? Oops, they are not thinking.

Where are the Republican women on this? Why do they think it is okay? Stepford wives, anyone?

Well, it’s happened. Republicans have become so desperate in their attempts to allow bigots to discriminate freely against the LGBT community that they have crafted a bill with language so loose that would allow “Christians” to fire single women for getting pregnant…just like Jesus would. H.R. 2802, or the First Amendment Defense Act, “prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person — which is defined to include for-profit corporations — acting in accordance with a religious belief that favors so-called traditional marriage,” the Huffington Post reports. “This means the feds can’t revoke a nonprofit’s tax-exempt status or end a company’s federal contract over this issue.”

The bill includes protections for people who believe marriage is between “one man and one woman” and “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.” If that’s not awful enough, American Civil Liberties Union legislative representative Ian Thompson points out that the legalized discrimination within the bill extends to other groups conservatives regularly attempt to deprive of equal treatment — single mothers.

This may sound cold but employers should be able to fire anyone and being pregnant shouldn't excuse the other reasons for firing. So are woman somehow so special that they shouldn't be fired???? Men get fired all the time for doing wrong or being a bad employee and in some cases they have to support a family too...

Don't be an idiot.....getting fired for not doing the job is one thing......getting fired because you are pregnant and not married is a totally different thing. Hateful, mean and spiteful. I hope no Republican single woman gets pregnant while working for one of these bigoted, mean-spitired religious right-wingers.....she'll find out just how much Republican men really hate women, sex and children.

In wake of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in favor of same-sex marriage, Republicans are pushing legislation that aims to protect Americans who oppose these unions on religious grounds. But critics say the language is so broad, the bill creates a license to discriminate that would let employers fire women for getting pregnant outside of wedlock.The legislation, already with 130 Republican sponsors in the House and a companion bill in the Senate, is nobly titled the "First Amendment Defense Act," but in real-world terms it has less to do with the free "exercise" of speech or religion, but with the right to impose one's bigotry (end economic power) on others, using "religion" as a fig leaf. Rightfully labelled "Indiana on steroids," the reactionary and mean-spirited bill would unravel anti-discrimination provisions applicable to federal contractors as well as provide so-called "protection" to religious broadcasters, charities and tax-exempt organizations by allowing them to fire with impunity same-sex couples who get married (notably, since there is no federal legislation barring discrimination against LGBT couples, such firings are already legal in most states). According to the ACLU, this measure would also allow "Christian" organizations to turn away gay people from homeless shelters and drug programs. The text of the proposed legislation, which seems certain to pass the House, is as follows:

Republican House and Senate Introduce Bills Allowing Companies To Fire Single Pregnant Women
So, single women get knocked up fucking around. How do we know who the man is knocking her up? She was fucking around, right? There could be multiple "suspects" or potential fathers. Yeah.. DNA test… She just needs to stop to fuck around or use contraceptive if she is single. How about in vitro or sperm bank.. how do we find the donor?

Thank you for proving that at least one Republican/conservative man is stupid and sexist. I guess the man that got the single woman knocked up wasn't fucking around.......and he probably just fucks around with her, right? Maybe if the men didn't fuck around, the women wouldn't have anyone to fuck around with? Boy, are you ever dense.

Republican's war on women......but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women.
Sure they do.. they hate their grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, daughters, granddaughters…etc. Everybody knows that..
'You got some other news to share?

Just wondering why Republicans are so stupid and why Republican women just stand by and let them do stupid things?

Why do you think companies should never be able to fire woman? That is a double standard that men don't get.

Where did I say that I think companies should never be able to fire women? Are you that dense? Apparently so.

Conservative men love women. Your side is the queer brigade that hates women so much you want to marry men.

Yes, you really do love women........as long as they obey, don't rock the boat and keep your house clean..........that's why your leaders come up with such fucked up ideas, as to fire women for getting pregnant without being married. Tell yourself another whopper.

The wife hired a girl recently that kept her pregnancy secret until after she was hired.
They could have fired her on the spot for it but she assured them it wouldnt be an issue since this was her second and she had zero problems the first time around.
She worked all the way till the end and is a great employee.
Of course you also hear about the horror stories of women who cant handle pregnancy and miss a shitload of work for various reasons.
The problem is you never know which one they'll turn out to be.

Well, Mr. Knowitall........you fire the woman for not doing the job, or for not being there when she is supposed to, you don't fire her for having gotten pregnant and not being married. But then, as a conservative, you probably would agree that getting pregnant out of wedlock is a reflection on the boss and he should fire her.

I agree. She should be fired for fucking up on the job, not for getting pregnant.

The bill that the GOP came up with allows employers to fire them just for being pregnant and not being married. Glad you finally got it.

You may want to think that, but being a feminist is way better than being a door mat, any day.

Better for who? Better to be a bitter spinster who dies single and goes straight to Hell than being a proper woman? I think not and my family's history would seem to indicate as much.

Though I will say that the Feminist Movement did make it easier to sort out the worthless sacks of shit back in my dating days.

Republican's war on women......but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women.
Sure they do.. they hate their grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, daughters, granddaughters…etc. Everybody knows that..

Just wondering why Republicans are so stupid and why Republican women just stand by and let them do stupid things?
What was that about???
but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women.
Pay attention to the part "THEY HATE WOMEN" You said it. Now, all of a sudden I am stupid because you said it. WTF????

No, you aren't stupid because I said it.......you are stupid because you don't get it. If Republican leaders want to fire women because they get pregnant and are not married and you think that it is comical that you make a sarcastic comment, then you must be stupid......unless you were serious when you said this:

they hate their grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, daughters, granddaughters…etc. Everybody knows that..

Forum List

Back