Republicans war on women

Looks like these dem women have had a War waged on them.

tumblr_m3bo25zjaP1qm3tfqo1_500.jpg
The wonders of plastic surgery and toweling on the makeup.
More smoking gun evidence that repubs have a tenuous grip on reality.
Get the glasses bud..................You need them..............or are you that dang drunk.

Oh hell...........here we go again................

If we are going to have a War on Women then let it be Conservative HOT WOMEN.................
Wet T-SHIRT CONTESTS....................MUD WRESTLING.............

Bring it bitches.............

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:
There are no hot conservative women.
bet you think Ann Coulter is hot.
You should see my wife!
But when the left wing standard is women who dye their hair gray...
Lefties have no taste.
I'm sure you think she is, but then again your beer glasses are of the highest strength money can buy

Their nothing what so ever wrong with looking good. Do you have a problem with it??? Oh'yess, you think all woman should look like men. lol

Get the glasses bud..................You need them..............or are you that dang drunk.
Could never get that drunk.

I could never get drunk enough to want to bed the democrats in that picture. Jesus.

If we are going to have a War on Women then let it be Conservative HOT WOMEN.................

You should see my wife!
Lefties have no taste.
I'm sure you think she is, but then again your beer glasses are of the highest strength money can buy
No, she's hot. And she doesn't dye her hair gray like all of the lefty women in town. They don't want to be objectified. Well, they got their disingenuous wish.

I could never get drunk enough to want to bed the democrats in that picture. Jesus.
Jesus would know what I'm saying.

So you'd date the woman on the democrat side in the picture above..

You should see my wife!
Lefties have no taste.
No, she's hot. And she doesn't dye her hair gray like all of the lefty women in town. They don't want to be objectified. Well, they got their disingenuous wish.
There is no need for her to dye her hair she's barely legal.

You should see my wife!
Lefties have no taste.

I honestly think Ann Coulter would be far better eating a hamburger and drinking a large pepsi! every day for a few weeks.

So you'd date the woman on the democrat side in the picture above..
No need to.

You should see my wife!
Lefties have no taste.

I honestly think Ann Coulter would be far better eating a hamburger and drinking a large pepsi! every day for a few weeks.
A stake though the heart would be better.

You should see my wife!
Lefties have no taste.
She dyes the gray out of her hair because she's very honest about her sexuality as opposed to lefty women who aren't and who dye their hair gray.

You should see my wife!
Lefties have no taste.
She dyes the gray out of her hair because she's very honest about her sexuality as opposed to lefty women who aren't and who dye their hair gray.
Just keep telling yourself that.

Where is this war on woman????

Did you even read the OP? Can you even read? That is the war on women.........filing a bill that literally gives employers the right to fire pregnant single women is a war on women. Why not the men that got them pregnant? And, aren't they going against their own belief's? Won't this open the door for single women to want to get abortions? I thought you all were against abortion? And, won't this make single pregnant women qualify for welfare? I thought you all were against welfare? Isn't it a stupid decision? Hopefully there is enough Democrats to derail this bill.......but kudos to you all for winning the House and the Senate.....now you can wreck the country without interference. Well, maybe not, we still have a damn smart President......he'll veto the hell out of such stupidity.

Republicans deny the claim that there is a Republican's war on women......but they keep taking actions that prove they hate women. Filing a bill that allows employers to fire single women that get pregnant! What about the men that got them pregnant? And, won't this encourage abortions? Welfare? What are they thinking? Oops, they are not thinking.

Where are the Republican women on this? Why do they think it is okay? Stepford wives, anyone?

Well, it’s happened. Republicans have become so desperate in their attempts to allow bigots to discriminate freely against the LGBT community that they have crafted a bill with language so loose that would allow “Christians” to fire single women for getting pregnant…just like Jesus would. H.R. 2802, or the First Amendment Defense Act, “prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person — which is defined to include for-profit corporations — acting in accordance with a religious belief that favors so-called traditional marriage,” the Huffington Post reports. “This means the feds can’t revoke a nonprofit’s tax-exempt status or end a company’s federal contract over this issue.”

The bill includes protections for people who believe marriage is between “one man and one woman” and “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.” If that’s not awful enough, American Civil Liberties Union legislative representative Ian Thompson points out that the legalized discrimination within the bill extends to other groups conservatives regularly attempt to deprive of equal treatment — single mothers.

House GOP Files Bill That Allows Employers To Fire Single Pregnant Women

This may sound cold but employers should be able to fire anyone and being pregnant shouldn't excuse the other reasons for firing. So are woman somehow so special that they shouldn't be fired???? Men get fired all the time for doing wrong or being a bad employee and in some cases they have to support a family too...

Don't be an idiot.....getting fired for not doing the job is one thing......getting fired because you are pregnant and not married is a totally different thing. Hateful, mean and spiteful. I hope no Republican single woman gets pregnant while working for one of these bigoted, mean-spitired religious right-wingers.....she'll find out just how much Republican men really hate women, sex and children.

In wake of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in favor of same-sex marriage, Republicans are pushing legislation that aims to protect Americans who oppose these unions on religious grounds. But critics say the language is so broad, the bill creates a license to discriminate that would let employers fire women for getting pregnant outside of wedlock.The legislation, already with 130 Republican sponsors in the House and a companion bill in the Senate, is nobly titled the "First Amendment Defense Act," but in real-world terms it has less to do with the free "exercise" of speech or religion, but with the right to impose one's bigotry (end economic power) on others, using "religion" as a fig leaf. Rightfully labelled "Indiana on steroids," the reactionary and mean-spirited bill would unravel anti-discrimination provisions applicable to federal contractors as well as provide so-called "protection" to religious broadcasters, charities and tax-exempt organizations by allowing them to fire with impunity same-sex couples who get married (notably, since there is no federal legislation barring discrimination against LGBT couples, such firings are already legal in most states). According to the ACLU, this measure would also allow "Christian" organizations to turn away gay people from homeless shelters and drug programs. The text of the proposed legislation, which seems certain to pass the House, is as follows:

Republican House and Senate Introduce Bills Allowing Companies To Fire Single Pregnant Women

Well, it isn't in this case the man that did the thing(not getting pregnant of course) that merited the firing. Why should a man that has nothing to do with it get fired? That's if he even works for the same companies at all.

In failth based companies I can see your point.

Forum List

Back