Republicans war on women

What about wage inequality, harassment and promotions?
It is illegal to pay people less or deny them promotions based on their gender, and it is illegal to sexually harass them . No Republican politician champions any of that and none are seeking to advance it through law.

What you are complaining about has nothing to do with "Republican". Heck, there's wage inequality in the White House. Using your logic, we can say that wage inequality is a democrat issue, thus demolishing the partisan aspect of your complaint.

No, I will say it again. The "War on women" boils down to abortion.
All of the above is bullshit.
That's an emotional, not rational, argument.
False! it a statement of fact.
I see nothing to establish that. In fact, I see more emotional ranting.
Extreme tunnel vision will do that.

It is illegal to pay people less or deny them promotions based on their gender, and it is illegal to sexually harass them . No Republican politician champions any of that and none are seeking to advance it through law.

What you are complaining about has nothing to do with "Republican". Heck, there's wage inequality in the White House. Using your logic, we can say that wage inequality is a democrat issue, thus demolishing the partisan aspect of your complaint.

No, I will say it again. The "War on women" boils down to abortion.
Tunnel vision tied to emotional ranting? I can see that. Still nothing beyond abortion.

Tunnel vision tied to emotional ranting? I can see that. Still nothing beyond abortion.
You should , it's what you do best.

See, when you try to make the argument about me, you automatically lose the argument. You have had multiple opportunities to prove that Republicans are waging a war against women and have failed miserably. Rant away, but just know you're not making your case.

See, when you try to make the argument about me, you automatically lose the argument. You have had multiple opportunities to prove that Republicans are waging a war against women and have failed miserably. Rant away, but just know you're not making your case.
The argument is about you and people like you.
I failed at nothing .
The more you respond is the best proof I could ask for.

Forum List

Back