Republicans, what do you think of Trump's statement on health care?

The Chumps paid for a repeal and replace. They got...ObamaCare. :lol:

The perfect con. The mark doesn't even know he's been had.

But you Chumps hired the Republicans and Trump to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
And on top of that, it came in two parts: First, it ended up being not a "repeal" but just a tweak, and then they couldn't even do THAT.

That's not the Dems' fault, that's not Hillary's fault, that's not OJ's fault.

Trump has done a lot to make it happen,
Utter bullshit. He never had a plan.

You've been hoaxed. Totally. Hoaxed.

Just saw a video where he was campaigning to make it happen. Poor, poor butthurt.
I've seen videos of him, too!

Lookee here:

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Check out the video of the Executive Huckster in this link:

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his firstpress conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary."

Trump's health secretary was confirmed five months ago.

HOAX!

So go ahead, Norm. Show us the naked emperor's replacement he promised for ObamaCare.

Good luck with that, chump.

Hoax? It's called hyperbole you idiot, did I enter into a kindergarten?

Patience...

Look a bunch of stupid morons in congress decided to pass a 2,000 plus page healthcare bill none of them read that generated 10's of thousands of pages of healthcare government regulations and taxes, hence its a fucked up mess now, thanks Dem's.

Trump announced today that, "I’m ready to act; I have pen in hand. I’ll sign the legislation into law" but he can't draft and pass the legislation for congress that's their job. If the GOP establishment bunch of dumb asses refuse to act then the people will just have to suffer Obamacare's collapse and when enough people are screaming at these idiots in congress and they fear loosing their cushy government jobs then maybe they will grow a pair and deal with the mess they created.

Yep that's the sort of assclown Trump is - he doesn't give two shits about what he is signing, or how it will impact Americans, just so long as he can claim to have done something on healthcare.

within 48 hours he is for

Repeal and Replace,
forget it. just let it fail,
no wait lets just Repeal!
and now it is back to Repeal and Replace.

He is totally feckless and clueless. You Trumpsters must be real proud of the clown you put in charge of this country. What a fucking embarrassment.

^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And on top of that, it came in two parts: First, it ended up being not a "repeal" but just a tweak, and then they couldn't even do THAT.

That's not the Dems' fault, that's not Hillary's fault, that's not OJ's fault.

Just saw a video where he was campaigning to make it happen. Poor, poor butthurt.

Lookee here:

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

In his firstpress conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary."

HOAX!

So go ahead, Norm. Show us the naked emperor's replacement he promised for ObamaCare.

Oh, wow.

So if you paid me for a car, I can take your money and run, and you'll tell the cops, "It's okay. It was just hyperbole. He can keep the money." :lol:

You paid for a repeal and replace, chump. You got ObamaCare, and you chumps are trying to tell yourselves you won. :lol:

Seven years, and the GOP never wrote a replacement in all that time. That's just how confident in your stupidity they have been.

That confidence is well-founded, as all of you demonstrated those seven years and are still demonstrating.

Look a bunch of stupid morons in congress decided to pass a 2,000 plus page healthcare bill none of them read that generated 10's of thousands of pages of healthcare government regulations and taxes, hence its a fucked up mess now, thanks Dem's.

Trump announced today that, "I’m ready to act; I have pen in hand. I’ll sign the legislation into law" but he can't draft and pass the legislation for congress that's their job. If the GOP establishment bunch of dumb asses refuse to act then the people will just have to suffer Obamacare's collapse and when enough people are screaming at these idiots in congress and they fear loosing their cushy government jobs then maybe they will grow a pair and deal with the mess they created.

Yep that's the sort of assclown Trump is - he doesn't give two shits about what he is signing, or how it will impact Americans, just so long as he can claim to have done something on healthcare.

Repeal and Replace,

He is totally feckless and clueless. You Trumpsters must be real proud of the clown you put in charge of this country. What a fucking embarrassment.

How about you put your big boy pants on and dispute even a single word.

Trump doesn't have a replacement plan. He never did. He lied.

And the Chumps let him off the hook. Thus proving his confidence in their stupidity is well founded.

They deserve to be lied to. They deserved to be hoaxed.

The perfect con.

"yeahbut we won!" :lol:

Repeal and Replace,

How about you put your big boy pants on and dispute even a single word.

You want me to dispute your lies? Okay, ^^^ :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

We could have let ObamaCare stick around with a Democratic congress, Chumps. Or with Hillary.

You hired Trump and the Republicans to REPLACE ObamaCare, not keep it.

And now you are letting them off the hook, just as they knew you would.

"yeahbut we won!"

Lookee here:

HOAX!

Oh, wow.

So if you paid me for a car, I can take your money and run, and you'll tell the cops, "It's okay. It was just hyperbole. He can keep the money." :lol:

You paid for a repeal and replace, chump. You got ObamaCare, and you chumps are trying to tell yourselves you won. :lol:

Seven years, and the GOP never wrote a replacement in all that time. That's just how confident in your stupidity they have been.

That confidence is well-founded, as all of you demonstrated those seven years and are still demonstrating.

More nonsense. The repeal and replace is coming and as you can see continuously attempted.

Lookee here:

HOAX!

Oh, wow.

More nonsense. The repeal and replace is coming and as you can see continuously attempted.

You keep dreaming, okay?

Trump promised you he would provide a replacement the second his health secretary was confirmed. Of course you are letting him off the hook for that one, just like you do all his hoaxes. His confidence in your gullibility and willful stupidity is well founded.

You never asked to see his plan he claimed to have ready to go. That's just how stupid he knows you are.

Lookee here:

HOAX!

Oh, wow.

Ah! Another rube who has never actually read the House and Senate bills! I knew it!

Neither one of those bills repeals ObamaCare, much less replaces it. Obamacare lives on in those bills. The health insurance exchanges live on. The subsidies live on. The sections you idiots called "death panels" are still there. Those bills are mostly tax repeals so that ObamaCare's failures are ACCELERATED. Party over country, chump!

You dumb shits parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

Your willing participation in being conned is breathtaking to behold.

Nonsense?

So was Trump lying or not when he was running around the country promising this:

“I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

“people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.”

"You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it is going to be so easy,"

“You will end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that will take place immediately after we go in. Immediately! Fast! Quick!”

Last edited:
The GOP repealed all or parts of ObamaCare sixty times. I said every time it was theater for the rubes.

Did the rubes catch on? Nope. They jizzed their pants every time. Every. Time.

Now there is no repeal. Two of the senators who voted for repeal during the kabuki days are now saying they won't vote for repeal, thus catastrophically exposing the years long hoax for exactly what it was.

I can't feel sorry for the rubes who keep worshiping and defending the people conning them. They deserve to be hoaxed. They deserve to be lied to.

"yeahbut we won!" :lol:

If, Obamacare went away tomorrow most people wouldn't be effected at all. 80 percent are on company sponsored plans and I would think 10 percent are on medicare/meidcaid. Which leaves as very small amount of people to be fighting over, which is what the whole discussion centers around. (small being somewhere around 15 million. Consider also that there is nothing stopping companies from selling to those not covered by their company but can afford to buy it on their own, that makes the number effected even lower.

the question is, how do we provide health care insurance for those not in a large group.

The Republicans didn't even bother to write a replacement for ObamaCare while they were passing those sixty hoax repeals all those seven years.

That's just how confident they are in the stupidity of their rubes.

And now that the GOP has been caught with its pants down, their confidence in the stupidity of the rubes has proven to be well founded.

If, Obamacare went away tomorrow most people wouldn't be effected at all.
Utter bullshit. How quickly you rubes have forgotten what it was like before ObamaCare. There's a REASON we have ObamaCare, retard, and that was because our health care system was a total disaster.

I've always said you rubes act as if you were in a coma in the years before Obama, and when you say stupid shit like you just did, it only serves to confirm my suspicions.

Here's a quick refresher what it was like before ObamaCare. In pictures, since that is all you twitter brains can handle:

That's right, boys and girls. You have forgotten that it was WORSE before ObamaCare. Health care costs were rising FASTER then.

And Republicans did NOTHING during all those decades this was happening.

NOTHING. Not even when they controlled Congress and the White House last time. Not a fucking thing.

And THAT is why they don't know what to do now.

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

If ObamaCare is repealed without a replacement, shit will get worse even faster than it is now.

So go ahead. Be that stupid. I dare ya!

We'll end up with single payer even sooner.

Nonsense?

So was Trump lying or not when he was running around the country promising this:

"You're going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it is going to be so easy,"

Nope... you are about as patient as a 3-year old. Typical hard left...

Nonsense?

Nope... you are about as patient as a 3-year old. Typical hard left...

Put away your little unicorn and rainbow toys and pay attention:

Here is how REALITY works - we will NOT have great healthcare at a fraction of the cost. This is something that only cranks and charlatans would try to sell to idiots that just don't know better. It's a huge system and reforming it is a messy, complex business that creates a lot of losers even in the best, most successful scenarios.

Stop being an idiot and smell the roses already - Trump wakes up in the morning and says WHATEVER THE FUCK gets him through the day. he doesn't know much of anything about healthcare or anything else, nor does he care to. He has a pen and just wants to sign something so he can declare victory and get back to playing golf - that's what this clown thinks being a president is all about.

Last edited:
More theater for the rubes. Trump and the GOP aren't even trying to fake it any more. They are realizing they underestimated the depth of stupidity of the Tard Herd, and can literally say anything and the rubes will blindly parrot it.

Forum List

Back