Republicans: What will you replace government assistance with?

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
I have a ragingly controversial thread about the Republican-Evangelicals who have NOTHING to replace the Welfare of the Government with once Republicans destroy the US Credit by refusing to raise taxes and revenues to pay for obligations, or by simply voting to cut welfare and assistance programs.

But in this thread, I'll let the Republicans speak for themselves.

What will YOU replace welfare, food stamps, federal education subsidies (scholarships), and health care subsidies with?

Only 155 million Americans have jobs so what is YOUR plan to support the other 90 million who are of working age?

Force their families alone to take care of them making more families poor?

Give to charity? We have already seen Republican-Evangelicals give only $1.2 Billion to charity a year.

So please...tell us your plan to create 90 million jobs that pay ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE?

Only 155 million Americans have jobs so what is YOUR plan to support the other 90 million who are of working age?

BBBBBut the unemployment rate is 5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your honesty

I have never supported government statistics. Here's a real bad fact for you...actually no I'll post it in another thread. It will be about the MEDIAN WAGE.

the sky is falling.

Shouldnt you be asking Barry?
He's the cause of this clusterfuck.

How about we cut welfare to the bare bones and make it more difficult to be on gov assistance instead of handing them a credit card?

And then what? What happens to all the people earning minimum wage or there-abouts who suddenly lose government assistance?

Maybe they'll take their own survival into their own hands.
Maybe get a better job,or another one.

But again,Barry is the cause of all this shit whats he going to do about it?

I have never supported government statistics. Here's a real bad fact for you...actually no I'll post it in another thread. It will be about the MEDIAN WAGE.

Keep posting, your fellow leftists must be cringing each time you do

The street...

Work or die the right screams....

Me, I'd rather automate food production and make work something people do for self improvement. ;)

the sky is falling.

How about we cut welfare to the bare bones and make it more difficult to be on gov assistance instead of handing them a credit card?

And then what? What happens to all the people earning minimum wage or there-abouts who suddenly lose government assistance?

Maybe they'll take their own survival into their own hands.
Maybe get a better job,or another one.

But again,Barry is the cause of all this shit whats he going to do about it?

What better jobs? You are the kind of person with their head so far up your ass that you think college educated young adults work at Starbucks because they are lazy.

The street...

Work or die the right screams....

Me, I'd rather automate food production and make work something people do for self improvement. ;)

Automation will only work if we ALL own the automation (I'll write a THREAD on that...where should I put it tho? lol)

three letter word: J O B S..........per Joe Dumbo Biden.

Most of these jobs will be low waged jobs as you'll also cut education, high paying science and r&d jobs. It is also doubtful that the republicans will do away with bringing in people from other countries to fill the cluster fuck you just caused.

Last edited:
I have a ragingly controversial thread about the Republican-Evangelicals who have NOTHING to replace the Welfare of the Government with once Republicans destroy the US Credit by refusing to raise taxes and revenues to pay for obligations, or by simply voting to cut welfare and assistance programs.

What will YOU replace welfare, food stamps, federal education subsidies (scholarships), and health care subsidies with?

Give to charity? We have already seen Republican-Evangelicals give only $1.2 Billion to charity a year.

So please...tell us your plan to create 90 million jobs that pay ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE?

I would suggest improving the economy so that more people can work. I would deport ALL of the illegals who create a two tier wage system which allows the corporations to keep wages artificially low. I would eliminate as much Federal and State government as possible to remove that enormous drain on the economy. I would reduce the size of the military. I would adopt a more isolationist viewpoint and let the multi national corporations fight their own damned wars. There are many more programs I would implement but that's a start.

the sky is falling.

Do like I did. Work two part time jobs, go to night school and learn a trade.

One thing I would not do is take taxpayer dollars from the citizenry and give it directly in the hands of the wealthiest institutions on the planet in record numbers.
Now...who did that?
Oh yes...it was our current President. Only he is not a Republican

the sky is falling.

Do like I did. Work two part time jobs, go to night school and learn a trade.

If 90 million people did that YOUR TRADE would pay a minimum wage Walmart salary.

You are very naive about labor market elasticity.

One thing I would not do is take taxpayer dollars from the citizenry and give it directly in the hands of the wealthiest institutions on the planet in record numbers.
Now...who did that?
Oh yes...it was our current President. Only he is not a Republican

I have never voted Democrat ever, not in ONE single Election.

I would suggest improving the economy so that more people can work. I would deport ALL of the illegals who create a two tier wage system which allows the corporations to keep wages artificially low. I would eliminate as much Federal and State government as possible to remove that enormous drain on the economy. I would reduce the size of the military. I would adopt a more isolationist viewpoint and let the multi national corporations fight their own damned wars. There are many more programs I would implement but that's a start.

Naivety, you have No idea what the future is about to do.

We are staring at MASS UNEMPLOYMENT at 90% or higher in the next 20 years.

We are not looking at "creating more jobs".

Forum List

Back