Republicans which is worse: your tax dollars going to SNAP recipients or to 3000 migrant kids?

I’m bothered by the democrats luring/encouraging these people to take a dangerous journey that often involves rape and human trafficking.

Dem's don't care about Americans being raped by illegals so its not surprising they don't care about illegals being raped either.

yup - all these kids do is rape Americans.

:rolleyes:
It’s interesting that they call us snowflakes when republicans like BluesLegend are the biggest drama queens on the planet.

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.

Its not Trumps policy. It was a policy created long before he even thought to become President...
Uh. Kids were only separated if in the rare case their parents committed a SEPARATE crime. Either way they weren’t held here indefinitely lol

Because of a SJW policy to get democrat voters.....the 9th circuit SJWs in judicial robes decided they needed more democrat voters....so releasing kids into the country with their families became the policy, long before Trump......so letting criminals loose into the country so democrats get more power is not legitimate policy.

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.
It's Trumps policy for us to be invaded by illegals? My God you people are insane.
Lol no it’s Trump’s policy to keep them here and have you pay for their existence.
I know right? That's why he's trying to get mexico to stop them.

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!

To whom, and to where? They don't know who these kids are and they have no paperwork. And they're too young to give government workers any useable information. Government officials in ANY countries would tell the US to go fuck themselves, that the US government is responsible for these children having stripped them of their parents and the love and support provide by their parents, so it is up to the American government to take responsibility for its actions and provide these kids with a decent home, an education and a chance in life.

Maybe Trump should have thought this thing through a little better before he snatched these kids away from their parents, because unless you can talk some of these anti-abortionists into adopting these kids, the government is going to be paying for these actions in ways you cannot even imagine, including but not limited to a class action lawsuit when they come of age.

Moron.....they are being brought here by the cartels, used by criminals to get set loose in the country.....you are aiding child sex slavery you moron.

Its not Trumps policy. It was a policy created long before he even thought to become President...
Uh. Kids were only separated if in the rare case their parents committed a SEPARATE crime. Either way they weren’t held here indefinitely lol

Because of a SJW policy to get democrat voters.....the 9th circuit SJWs in judicial robes decided they needed more democrat voters....so releasing kids into the country with their families became the policy, long before Trump......so letting criminals loose into the country so democrats get more power is not legitimate policy.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Lol

Since when do we put kids in prison with their Illegal rapist killer Mexican parents?

It's Trumps policy for us to be invaded by illegals? My God you people are insane.
Lol no it’s Trump’s policy to keep them here and have you pay for their existence.
He is huh? So keeping them here indefinitely makes sense because? God you’re dumb lol.

52670776_2140610449353894_1359775951445032960_n.jpg

View attachment 264866
Um okay even if this were true, Trump appears to be helping by keeping these kids here indefinitely.

I'm guessing these kids arn't here on over stayed visas. Yet we hear all the time, WE DONT need a wall ( or fence for that matter) because most illegals dont come over the border they are just here on overstayed visas.
There wouldnt be 3000 kids in custody if we did have actual barriers to prevent people from just walking over the border. You have no idea if the adults who were with those kids were actual parents or Traffickers, or some other adult using those kids to get status. So those kids have to remain in custody until it can be sorted out.
What exactly is your mental problem that you cant understand this?

He is huh? So keeping them here indefinitely makes sense because? God you’re dumb lol.
I love how you idiots can reply to something in a way that makes no sense whatsoever and act like you just said the most profound thing since God said "let there be light".

View attachment 264866
Um okay even if this were true, Trump appears to be helping by keeping these kids here indefinitely.

Once again what else he supposed to do, they are minors and their parents are in jail.

I'm guessing these kids arn't here on over stayed visas. Yet we hear all the time, WE DONT need a wall ( or fence for that matter) because most illegals dont come over the border they are just here on overstayed visas.
There wouldnt be 3000 kids in custody if we did have actual barriers to prevent people from just walking over the border. You have no idea if the adults who were with those kids were actual parents or Traffickers, or some other adult using those kids to get status. So those kids have to remain in custody until it can be sorted out.
Lol yeah the wall really has become a useless solution because Trump’s new idea is detaining them and having your tax dollars pay for it. Ah you people are too much fun.

I love how you idiots can reply to something in a way that makes no sense whatsoever and act like you just said the most profound thing since God said "let there be light".
You know it makes sense. You just don’t know I’m right and it pisses you off. Maybe if you just come out of the closet already you won’t be so pissed off all the time.

View attachment 264866

Once again what else he supposed to do, they are minors and their parents are in jail.

Trump keeps illegals here so RW dolts can dream up conspiracy bs to whine about - like you for instance,

Lol yeah the wall really has become a useless solution because Trump’s new idea is detaining them and having your tax dollars pay for it. Ah you people are too much fun.

We are paying right now for past administrations' and congress peoples' inactions going back to Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1 & 2, Obama.... now a president tries to actually face the concerns that there are many tens of millions of illegals living in the US and continuing, and he gets blamed for the fact he faces nothing but obstruction by the opposing politcal party to get anything done. I don't mind at all paying for little kids if they need protection... so what do you want to do with them? They need to be reunited with their families in Honduras or Mexico or wherever they came from and meanwhile caravans of immigrants need to be stopped for their own protection and stopped because we simply can not handle the logistics. We take in millions of legal immigrants and they are treated fairly. There is no reason to purposely open a door that human traffickers and drug traffickers can take advantage of.

We are paying right now for past administrations' and congress peoples' inactions going back to Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1 & 2, Obama.... now a president tries to actually face the concerns that there are many tens of millions of illegals living in the US and continuing, and he gets blamed for the fact he faces nothing but obstruction by the opposing politcal party to get anything done. I don't mind at all paying for little kids if they need protection... so what do you want to do with them? They need to be reunited with their families in Honduras or Mexico or wherever they came from and meanwhile caravans of immigrants need to be stopped for their own protection and stopped because we simply can not handle the logistics. We take in millions of legal immigrants and they are treated fairly. There is no reason to purposely open a door that human traffickers and drug traffickers can take advantage of.

now that Mexico sealed off their southern border you have nothing to whine about any more - go find a new dead horse or chant "lock her up ".

You know it makes sense. You just don’t know I’m right and it pisses you off. Maybe if you just come out of the closet already you won’t be so pissed off all the time.
You keep show how deluded you are.

Forum List

Back