Republicans which is worse: your tax dollars going to SNAP recipients or to 3000 migrant kids?

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.

I'm guessing these kids arn't here on over stayed visas. Yet we hear all the time, WE DONT need a wall ( or fence for that matter) because most illegals dont come over the border they are just here on overstayed visas.
There wouldnt be 3000 kids in custody if we did have actual barriers to prevent people from just walking over the border. You have no idea if the adults who were with those kids were actual parents or Traffickers, or some other adult using those kids to get status. So those kids have to remain in custody until it can be sorted out.
What exactly is your mental problem that you cant understand this?
Lol yeah the wall really has become a useless solution because Trump’s new idea is detaining them and having your tax dollars pay for it. Ah you people are too much fun.

We are paying right now for past administrations' and congress peoples' inactions going back to Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1 & 2, Obama.... now a president tries to actually face the concerns that there are many tens of millions of illegals living in the US and continuing, and he gets blamed for the fact he faces nothing but obstruction by the opposing politcal party to get anything done. I don't mind at all paying for little kids if they need protection... so what do you want to do with them? They need to be reunited with their families in Honduras or Mexico or wherever they came from and meanwhile caravans of immigrants need to be stopped for their own protection and stopped because we simply can not handle the logistics. We take in millions of legal immigrants and they are treated fairly. There is no reason to purposely open a door that human traffickers and drug traffickers can take advantage of.

now that Mexico sealed off their southern border you have nothing to whine about any more - go find a new dead horse or chant "lock her up ".

I suppose you can stop whining about children in custody then cant you? it will all get sorted out. Meanwhile 70,000 Americans died last year from opioid/ fentanyl over doses due to production from China and working along with drug cartels to import it here. Of course... if you mention 70K dead and probably rising.... thats just whining. tear down the border fences we don't need them for anything. Send the border agents home, no reason for them to be there intimidating poor migrant workers with rules and regulations.The border is no longer an issue according to you, but thankfully your opinion carries zero effect or possibly less.

Because of a SJW policy to get democrat voters.....the 9th circuit SJWs in judicial robes decided they needed more democrat voters....so releasing kids into the country with their families became the policy, long before Trump......so letting criminals loose into the country so democrats get more power is not legitimate policy.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Lol

View attachment 264866
Um okay even if this were true, Trump appears to be helping by keeping these kids here indefinitely.

Once again what else he supposed to do, they are minors and their parents are in jail.

Trump keeps illegals here so RW dolts can dream up conspiracy bs to whine about - like you for instance,

Facts are now a conspiracy?

We know you and those like you don’t give a shit about these kids they are nothing to you but political pawns. We also know you don’t give a shit about fixing the fucked up immigration policies that encourage people to make the long dangerous trip here to try and cross the border illegally. What we do know is the left want as many here as possible so they can eventually give them legal status and the right to vote with the belief they will vote Democrat and you will be able to grab power and keep it essentially creating a one party rule country.

We know you and those like you don’t give a shit about these kids they are nothing to you but political pawns. We also know you don’t give a shit about fixing the fucked up immigration policies that encourage people to make the long dangerous trip here to try and cross the border illegally. What we do know is the left want as many here as possible so they can eventually give them legal status and the right to vote with the belief they will vote Democrat and you will be able to grab power and keep it essentially creating a one party rule country.
You are an ass.

Trump fucked up the border with his policy changes of separating families & holding those caught crossing the border. He vetoed funding because he did not get his 40' concrete wall.

Democrats have always supported border security. So fuck your lying.

This lie you assfucks tell about voting is dumber than shit.

Trump fucked up the border. Quit blaming Democrats.

I am for solving the problem by stopping the desire of those Central American people from needing to escape the violence,. But nooooooo Trump cut the funding making itr worse.

I really don't know who is dumber Trump & your assholes that voted for him,.

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.

Its not Trumps policy. It was a policy created long before he even thought to become President...
Uh. Kids were only separated if in the rare case their parents committed a SEPARATE crime. Either way they weren’t held here indefinitely lol

They try to explain it but the truth is that Trump purposefully separated kids from their parents as a deterrent & then was so inept, he lost track of them.

You are an ass.

Trump fucked up the border with his policy changes of separating families & holding those caught crossing the border. He vetoed funding because he did not get his 40' concrete wall.

I am for solving the problem by stopping the desire of those Central American people from needing to escape the violence,. But nooooooo Trump cut the funding making itr worse.

Being called an ass by moron means less than nothing to me so fuck off and take your paint by the numbers far left talking points with you.

You are an ass.

Being called an ass by moron means less than nothing to me so fuck off and take your paint by the numbers far left talking points with you.

You lied or are you such a fool that you actually believe what you posted.

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!
Yeah no shit. Why hasn’t he yet? Good god lol
Because the Democrats keep blocking him in an attempt to get illegal votes, dummy......

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!
Because the Democrats keep blocking him in an attempt to get illegal votes, dummy......

illegals can't vote, dummy

I’m bothered by the democrats luring/encouraging these people to take a dangerous journey that often involves rape and human trafficking.

Dem's don't care about Americans being raped by illegals so its not surprising they don't care about illegals being raped either.

yup - all these kids do is rape Americans.

:rolleyes:
It’s interesting that they call us snowflakes when republicans like BluesLegend are the biggest drama queens on the planet.

^^^

giphy.gif

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!

Then I'm sure the Democrats wouldn't mind if we made it a felony, with automatic deportation and a permanent bar on returning if they register to vote, right???

You are an ass.

You lied or are you such a fool that you actually believe what you posted.
upload_2019-6-11_15-59-40.jpeg

I'm guessing these kids arn't here on over stayed visas. Yet we hear all the time, WE DONT need a wall ( or fence for that matter) because most illegals dont come over the border they are just here on overstayed visas.
There wouldnt be 3000 kids in custody if we did have actual barriers to prevent people from just walking over the border. You have no idea if the adults who were with those kids were actual parents or Traffickers, or some other adult using those kids to get status. So those kids have to remain in custody until it can be sorted out.
What exactly is your mental problem that you cant understand this?
Lol yeah the wall really has become a useless solution because Trump’s new idea is detaining them and having your tax dollars pay for it. Ah you people are too much fun.

We are paying right now for past administrations' and congress peoples' inactions going back to Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1 & 2, Obama.... now a president tries to actually face the concerns that there are many tens of millions of illegals living in the US and continuing, and he gets blamed for the fact he faces nothing but obstruction by the opposing politcal party to get anything done. I don't mind at all paying for little kids if they need protection... so what do you want to do with them? They need to be reunited with their families in Honduras or Mexico or wherever they came from and meanwhile caravans of immigrants need to be stopped for their own protection and stopped because we simply can not handle the logistics. We take in millions of legal immigrants and they are treated fairly. There is no reason to purposely open a door that human traffickers and drug traffickers can take advantage of.

now that Mexico sealed off their southern border you have nothing to whine about any more - go find a new dead horse or chant "lock her up ".

Someone needs a tissue.....:206:

No

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!

Then why do they?

There's a 1 in 3 chance that the kids, who don't genetically match either of their "parents" are just here to be sold to pay the freight for the trip to El Norte. It's pretty certain and Soros and the DNC are making a fortune selling these kids to the traffickers
Lol um okay. If this were true, Trump made it easy for them huh?
The Law of the 9th Court said you could only hold the kid (17 to 20 years old for 20 days and them let them go.

Stop pretending like you care about these kids
What I think of them isn’t relevant lol
What you think of them is relevant because you don't think of them.

The cheeeeeelllldrennnn are nothing more than political props for you Jacobin asswipes.

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!

You must live in an ivory tower somewhere if you don't understand the reality on the ground. In California you can just walk up to a registration table say in a flea market to register to vote. All you have to do is give them your address and a drivers license. Both of those items millions of illegals already have so whats the mystery here?
You really believe that the state of California is going to do any sort of research into who is registering? Absolutely they wont. This is the state where oversight never happens, and you do realize that there are Hispanic political action groups here in California right? It is their purpose to go out every election cycle and get as many hispaniccs as possible to go out and vote Democrat. Every single year for years my little brother and sister because they have a hispanic last name and live in the central valley, get phone calls right before each election .... the caller is speaking Spanish not english, calling to make sure they are registered and to get a ride to the voting station etc...
Why do you need to call American citizens in Spanish now? you have an answer for that? of course not, but the thing is they want hispanics to vote Democrat because that is the party they know will legalize illegal immigrants, make sure they and all their extended families will be able to move and stay in California no questions asked.
Why wouldn't they vote democrat when there is no political will to stop them?

Forum List

Back