Republicans which is worse: your tax dollars going to SNAP recipients or to 3000 migrant kids?

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.
Illegal alien minors get SNAP benefits, moron.
And yet they make up a tiny fraction of who all gets SNAP. Either way, you support tax revenue going to 3000 migrant kids but not actual American kids on SNAP. Pure stupidity.
There are millions of illegal alien minors in this country, and most of them get SNAP. I support shipping illegal aliens back to where they came from, so how do I support giving them SNAP benefits?

You're a total fucking douchebag.

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.
So deport them...

Problem solved!!!
Here’s a good question. Rosalita comes across the border for asylum pregnant. Your tax dollars can either go to the baby she will have in detention 6 months later for 18 years and little Juan will be an American, or your tax dollars go towards an abortion. Would you choose abortion then?

His tax dollars go to border security stopping the person.
They came here on a visitor visa.

I want my tax dollars spent going after illegal employers who hire illegal immigrants
But you don't want any money spent on resolving the visa overstay issue?

You're a fucking douchebag.

A lot of those children were separated from their parents back in Guatemala or one of those other shithole countries. Fake parents using them to facilitate entry to the US.

Forum List

Back