Republicans which is worse: your tax dollars going to SNAP recipients or to 3000 migrant kids?

Dems: We have Trump stopped in the House on illegal immigration.

Trump: No you don't, bitch slaps Mexico with tariffs threat.

Dems: :aargh::aargh::aargh:
Taxpayers who are capable of thinking: How can we afford to House 3000 migrant kids when child poverty in the US is already so high?

It's people like you who demand we take these kids in and don't return them to their owners, which should be done.

Taxpayers who are capable of thinking: How can we afford to House 3000 migrant kids when child poverty in the US is already so high?

It's people like you who demand we take these kids in and don't return them to their owners, which should be done.
Um no we do not. Trump on the other hand just goes ahead and does it.

:aargh::aargh::aargh: TRUMPPP!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

You poor soul you. You’re incapable of thinking for yourself. There’s just no other explanation for it.

You poor soul you. You’re incapable of thinking for yourself. There’s just no other explanation for it.

Leftists always project.

Trump has almost nothing to do with the policy. Right now Trump is preventing ANYONE from coming illegally through the border, while you guys are doing everything you can to stop him from making America America again. Trump is a hero of the situation.

Leftists always project.

Trump has almost nothing to do with the policy. Right now Trump is preventing ANYONE from coming illegally through the border, while you guys are doing everything you can to stop him from making America America again. Trump is a hero of the situation.
It’s amazing how you just make up shit as you go along.

Leftists always project.

Like a broken clock, the projection continues. Zero self-awareness, yet ego bigger than a mountain. Classic leftist..

Leftists always project.

Like a broken clock, the projection continues. Zero self-awareness, yet ego bigger than a mountain. Classic leftist..
Tell me, how is Trump a hero when his dumbass couldn’t secure funding for a borderwall when repubs controlled congress before 2019?

Okay what you’re fucking too dense to understand is that these people are fleeing their homelands because they would rather take the risk of migrating then face certain death or poverty in their homeland. You do realize this is why they leave right?

Why haven't you sold everything you own and given the money to help combat this crisis?
Because it wouldn’t matter if I did idiot. I could sell everything I own and donate all my income and it still wouldn’t fix the problem now would it? Actual policy change is what matters.

You are only generous with OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY am I right. Not a question really.

Did you know that 60,000 illegal kids poured across the border...in just the last 40 days?

Okay what you’re fucking too dense to understand is that these people are fleeing their homelands because they would rather take the risk of migrating then face certain death or poverty in their homeland. You do realize this is why they leave right?

Why haven't you sold everything you own and given the money to help combat this crisis?
Because it wouldn’t matter if I did idiot. I could sell everything I own and donate all my income and it still wouldn’t fix the problem now would it? Actual policy change is what matters.

You are only generous with OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY am I right. Not a question really.
Oh their tax dollars? Um no. Obviously I pay taxes and I don’t whine about it like you do.

Did you know that 60,000 illegal kids poured across the border...in just the last 40 days?
And the grand slam solution is to keep them here indefinitely?

Oh their tax dollars? Um no. Obviously I pay taxes and I don’t whine about it like you do.

You leftard do gooders are all the same, all talk.

No, we need to gather up the Dem leadership and lock them up on GITMO.

my fellow Democrats, my fellow Americans:

the GOP have cultivated into a fine art the ability to divide people through gender, or race. thats what they do. that's their essence. they get one group to fight another while their contributors get richer and laugh all the way to the bank!

Oh so Trump really is failing you huh? Wow what a useless sack of shit that moron is huh?

Oh so Trump really is failing you huh? Wow what a useless sack of shit that moron is huh?

The left will be destroyed, not sorry.

The left will be destroyed, not sorry.
We both know they won’t.

the GOP have cultivated into a fine art the ability to divide people through gender, or race. thats what they do. that's their essence. they get one group to fight another while their contributors get richer and laugh all the way to the bank!
You still aren’t clever and never will be. Quit trying so hard.

You still aren’t clever and never will be. Quit trying so hard.
i have the look. i have the smarts. i thank God for that.

Forum List

Back