Republicans which is worse: your tax dollars going to SNAP recipients or to 3000 migrant kids?

60,000 illegal kids poured across the border...in just the last 40 days. 60,000
Yeah and thanks to Trump now they have safe haven in the US lol

How many were raped on their way north so Dem's could exploit them in the U.S.?
You don’t have the slightest clue.

Here's a slight slight clue for you, if you consider amnesty Intl to be believeable. 20,000 immigrants kidnapped each year and six out of ten women raped.

Let me ask you, if we had a women's march from Los angeles to DC do you think 6 out of ten would be raped here in the US? it's obvious there are crimes being done against these people by someone...... yet when Trump spoke about criminal elements coming over the border he was called a racist moron elected Democrats still dont have a clue because they all live in a sheltered bubble.

Most Dangerous Journey: What Central American Migrants Face When They Try to Cross the Border

Here's a slight slight clue for you, if you consider amnesty Intl to be believeable. 20,000 immigrants kidnapped each year and six out of ten women raped.

Let me ask you, if we had a women's march from Los angeles to DC do you think 6 out of ten would be raped here in the US? it's obvious there are crimes being done against these people by someone...... yet when Trump spoke about criminal elements coming over the border he was called a racist moron elected Democrats still dont have a clue because they all live in a sheltered bubble.

Most Dangerous Journey: What Central American Migrants Face When They Try to Cross the Border

all I read in that article is speculation from an activist group, no actual statistics.

he said, she said bla bla bla -----

and the we have what Trump said - that and a quarter will get you a dial tone in a phone booth.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.
Toss their raggedy asses back across the Southern Border and be done with it.

90% of the child migrants in Europe are adults. Do you think it's different here? No and what people are making up is nonsense. The children coming here from Guatemala and Honduras are traveling alone but are too young to communicate their information.

Nonsense. The worst kind of nonsense. The minors are pushing 50 and claiming to be 17.

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.
Lol
No one should have diseased illegal aliens forced on them... That is why we should force them back into Mexico and let them fuckers deal with them.

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!

To whom, and to where? They don't know who these kids are and they have no paperwork. And they're too young to give government workers any useable information. Government officials in ANY countries would tell the US to go fuck themselves, that the US government is responsible for these children having stripped them of their parents and the love and support provide by their parents, so it is up to the American government to take responsibility for its actions and provide these kids with a decent home, an education and a chance in life.

Maybe Trump should have thought this thing through a little better before he snatched these kids away from their parents, because unless you can talk some of these anti-abortionists into adopting these kids, the government is going to be paying for these actions in ways you cannot even imagine, including but not limited to a class action lawsuit when they come of age.
Lol
Diseased illegal aliens are no responsibility of Americans, we can’t be the world’s tit.

We know you and those like you don’t give a shit about these kids they are nothing to you but political pawns. We also know you don’t give a shit about fixing the fucked up immigration policies that encourage people to make the long dangerous trip here to try and cross the border illegally. What we do know is the left want as many here as possible so they can eventually give them legal status and the right to vote with the belief they will vote Democrat and you will be able to grab power and keep it essentially creating a one party rule country.
You are an ass.

Trump fucked up the border with his policy changes of separating families & holding those caught crossing the border. He vetoed funding because he did not get his 40' concrete wall.

Democrats have always supported border security. So fuck your lying.

This lie you assfucks tell about voting is dumber than shit.

Trump fucked up the border. Quit blaming Democrats.

I am for solving the problem by stopping the desire of those Central American people from needing to escape the violence,. But nooooooo Trump cut the funding making itr worse.

I really don't know who is dumber Trump & your assholes that voted for him,.
Lol
We’ve had no border, and no border security for decades now so shut the fuck up

Lol
They don’t call them diseased illegal aliens for nothing

then why is Goldilocks splitting them up and keeping them here ?

oh, I know-

to give moron snowflakes like you something to cry about -

Dems: We have Trump stopped in the House on illegal immigration.

Trump: No you don't, bitch slaps Mexico with tariffs threat.

Dems: :aargh::aargh::aargh:

all I read in that article is speculation from an activist group, no actual statistics.

he said, she said bla bla bla -----

and the we have what Trump said - that and a quarter will get you a dial tone in a phone booth.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Amnesty International is a Liberal human rights advocacy group who from what I understand put their people into the local areas they are reporting on. Not sure why you doubt their stats other than the fact it hurts your position that its a GOOD thing for women and children to walk thousands of miles on foot.

Dems: We have Trump stopped in the House on illegal immigration.

Trump: No you don't, bitch slaps Mexico with tariffs threat.

Dems: :aargh::aargh::aargh:
Taxpayers who are capable of thinking: How can we afford to House 3000 migrant kids when child poverty in the US is already so high?

Okay what you’re fucking too dense to understand is that these people are fleeing their homelands because they would rather take the risk of migrating then face certain death or poverty in their homeland. You do realize this is why they leave right?

Unanswerable questions for the Left:

(1) Who should decide who gets to immigrate into this country, the American people (acting through Congress) or the people who want to come here?

(2) Who must be the beneficiaries of U.S. immigration policies and laws: The American People or those who want to come here?

(3) Imagine a hypothetical President who, upon swearing his Oath of Office, set out to enforce existing immigration laws, as they are currently written. How would that hypothetical President's actions differ from those of President Donald Trump?

(4) If the Democrats are so outraged about the President's actions in connection with immigration, why have they done nothing to change the laws that President Trump is enforcing?

Clearly, Democrats are anti-democratic (disdaining our laws), and anti-American (favoring the "rights" of foreign border-crashers over those of American citizens and legal residents).

If I'm wrong, rather than calling me a name (Leftists' usual tactic) explain where and how I'm wrong.
1) Who decides? What is being decided exactly? Where they come from?

2) Both. This is something every country does and benefits from since the beginning of time.

3) Rejecting asylum seekers detaining them and their children was NOT current immigration law. Kids were only separated from their parents before Trump in the rare occasion their parents committed an additional crime.

4) Which laws? You mean when democrats had full power? the democrats have always enforced immigration law including Obama.

Last edited:
Okay what you’re fucking too dense to understand is that these people are fleeing their homelands because they would rather take the risk of migrating then face certain death or poverty in their homeland. You do realize this is why they leave right?

Why haven't you sold everything you own and given the money to help combat this crisis?

Why haven't you sold everything you own and given the money to help combat this crisis?
Because it wouldn’t matter if I did idiot. I could sell everything I own and donate all my income and it still wouldn’t fix the problem now would it? Actual policy change is what matters.

It's like asking what
parasites we prefer.

It's like asking what
parasites we prefer.
Luckily you didn’t have to because Trump chose for you. Man you’re a pawn.

Forum List

Back