Republicans which is worse: your tax dollars going to SNAP recipients or to 3000 migrant kids?

Did you know that 60,000 illegal kids poured across the border...in just the last 40 days?
And the grand slam solution is to keep them here indefinitely?

No, we need to gather up the Dem leadership and lock them up on GITMO.
Oh so Trump really is failing you huh? Wow what a useless sack of shit that moron is huh?

The left will be destroyed, not sorry.
We both know they won’t.

At best a footnote in history if not forgotten.

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.
So deport them...

Problem solved!!!
Here’s a good question. Rosalita comes across the border for asylum pregnant. Your tax dollars can either go to the baby she will have in detention 6 months later for 18 years and little Juan will be an American, or your tax dollars go towards an abortion. Would you choose abortion then?

Now I know you don’t give a shit that they were separated from their parents, but doesn’t it bother you that 3000 kids are being held indefinitely and living off of your tax payer dime? No I guess not. It is Trump’s policy and he can do no wrong.

You didn't utter nary a squeak when O was cagin em up.

There's a 1 in 3 chance that the kids, who don't genetically match either of their "parents" are just here to be sold to pay the freight for the trip to El Norte. It's pretty certain and Soros and the DNC are making a fortune selling these kids to the traffickers
Lol. Soros.

You did. Flip flopper

No, I really don't care.
Yea but you cared only for the purpose of bashing obama. We know you don’t really care about South American poor people because you don’t even care about American poor people

You did. Flip flopper

No, I really don't care.
Yea but you cared only for the purpose of bashing obama. We know you don’t really care about South American poor people because you don’t even care about American poor people

Awwwww

You did. Flip flopper

No, I really don't care.

Awwwww
Yea, I pretty much nailed it so ...;)

Illegal alien minors get SNAP benefits, moron.

So does almost every unwanted baby born in alabama.

So does almost every unwanted baby born in alabama.
What does that have to do with the OP, shit for brains?

Does it bother lefties that kids in Chicago are getting killed by (illegal alien) gangs?

And yet they make up a tiny fraction of who all gets SNAP. Either way, you support tax revenue going to 3000 migrant kids but not actual American kids on SNAP. Pure stupidity.

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!
Here’s a good question. Rosalita comes across the border for asylum pregnant. Your tax dollars can either go to the baby she will have in detention 6 months later for 18 years and little Juan will be an American, or your tax dollars go towards an abortion. Would you choose abortion then?

His tax dollars go to border security stopping the person.

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!

Where? There is so many conventions ratified by congress about protecting children...

Where are you deporting these children and can you ensure they are going to be placed in a safe environment?

Parents must be pretty desparate to have to give up there children because it is unsafe for them to grow up. I think that is a very strong case for Asylum Seeking.

It's Trumps policy for us to be invaded by illegals? My God you people are insane.
Lol no it’s Trump’s policy to keep them here and have you pay for their existence.
I know right? That's why he's trying to get mexico to stop them.

Mexico is going to stop jackshit... They will put up a few fences (maybe the have a film set with them already up) and ask a few locals to bring there families down for the day for pictures... Few pictures and maybe a video or two... No iphone, Trump like professional quality stuff...

Show them to Trump and he will just see brown people in a cage (Happy)... The WH admin will just not infom him that it is a scam... Regular News will leave it as Trump would come up with something more cruel if told... Fox will ignore it as it makes Trump look like an idiot... The rest(e.g. Ann Coulter) will be dismissed as a Trump Hater and/or Fake News...

Happy Days...

It's Trumps policy for us to be invaded by illegals? My God you people are insane.
Lol no it’s Trump’s policy to keep them here and have you pay for their existence.
I know right? That's why he's trying to get mexico to stop them.

Mexico is going to stop jackshit... They will put up a few fences (maybe the have a film set with them already up) and ask a few locals to bring there families down for the day for pictures... Few pictures and maybe a video or two... No iphone, Trump like professional quality stuff...

Show them to Trump and he will just see brown people in a cage (Happy)... The WH admin will just not infom him that it is a scam... Regular News will leave it as Trump would come up with something more cruel if told... Fox will ignore it as it makes Trump look like an idiot... The rest(e.g. Ann Coulter) will be dismissed as a Trump Hater and/or Fake News...

Happy Days...
liar...

So deport them...

Problem solved!!!

His tax dollars go to border security stopping the person.
They came here on a visitor visa.

I want my tax dollars spent going after illegal employers who hire illegal immigrants

Forum List

Back