Republicans who are against Trump use of 'National Emergency' today.

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Marco Rubio (R-Fla.): "We have a crisis at our southern border, but no crisis justifies violating the Constitution. Today's national emergency is border security. But a future president may use this exact same tactic to impose the Green New Deal."
  • Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.): "It would be a pretty dramatic expansion of how this was used in the past."
  • Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine): "I don’t believe that the National Emergencies Act contemplated a president repurposing billions of dollars outside the normal appropriations process. I also believe it will be challenged in court and is of dubious constitutionality. It undermines the role of Congress.”
  • Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.): I’m not in favor of operating government by national emergency. ... We have a government that has a constitution that has a division of power, and revenue raising and spending power was given to Congress.”
  • House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-N.C.): "Democrats' refusal to negotiate has rendered Congress inept at doing its job to protect Americans. At this point POTUS is absolutely right to use constitutional executive action authority to build the wall and secure our border. This is a national emergency. I fully support him."
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska): “I don’t think this is a matter that should be declared a national emergency. We as legislators are trying to address the president’s priority. What we’re voting on now is perhaps an imperfect solution, but it’s one we could get consensus on."
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.): “I never thought that was a good idea. I still don’t. My view is that this is better to be resolved through the legislative process.”'
"It undermines the role of Congress": Republicans push back on Trump's emergency declaration

Have any of those cucks realized that their careers are at stake? They have everything to lose, while President Trump doesn't. He's not driven by the need to be reelected, as they are.

'Marco Rubio (R-Fla.): "We have a crisis at our southern border, but no crisis justifies violating the Constitution. Today's national emergency is border security. But a future president may use this exact same tactic to impose the Green New Deal."
  • Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.): "It would be a pretty dramatic expansion of how this was used in the past."
  • Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine): "I don’t believe that the National Emergencies Act contemplated a president repurposing billions of dollars outside the normal appropriations process. I also believe it will be challenged in court and is of dubious constitutionality. It undermines the role of Congress.”
  • Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.): I’m not in favor of operating government by national emergency. ... We have a government that has a constitution that has a division of power, and revenue raising and spending power was given to Congress.”
  • House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-N.C.): "Democrats' refusal to negotiate has rendered Congress inept at doing its job to protect Americans. At this point POTUS is absolutely right to use constitutional executive action authority to build the wall and secure our border. This is a national emergency. I fully support him."
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska): “I don’t think this is a matter that should be declared a national emergency. We as legislators are trying to address the president’s priority. What we’re voting on now is perhaps an imperfect solution, but it’s one we could get consensus on."
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.): “I never thought that was a good idea. I still don’t. My view is that this is better to be resolved through the legislative process.”'
"It undermines the role of Congress": Republicans push back on Trump's emergency declaration
Rubio-Cuckservative RINO
Johnson-Cuckservative RINO
Collins-BIG TIME RINO
Paul-CUCK
Meadows says he approves of it
Murkowski- part of the twin RINO's with Collins
Toomey-Cuck.

Thanks for posting this shows who we need to primary and get rid of in 2020.

Have any of those cucks realized that their careers are at stake? They have everything to lose, while President Trump doesn't. He's not driven by the need to be reelected, as they are.
Then why does he hold non stop rallies?

I am glad to see we have Pubs in disagreement.

Dimms aren’t allowed to disagree with the party line.

Repeat the talking points like a parrot and fall in line or no soup for you is how the Dimms play the game.

Then why does he hold non stop rallies?

To make us happy. Do you seriously think a rich guy who donates his salary, is worried about being reelected?

What does he go back to after he's done making America great again? A beautiful wife, a wonderful family, and everything you could only dream of.

The should have thought of this before voting to pass that shit heap of a bill that Cheeto was more-or-less forced to sign today.

They knew he was going to do it, and still passed a bill that is just another $4 trillion pork festival.

Forum List

Back