Republicans will not debate.

Good. The debates are nothing more than a leftist infomercial.
I can see how a side by side comparison of Democratic candidates next to conspiracy theory spouting republican/trumpsters might seem to be an infomercial to the insurrectionist caucus.

The so-called "fact checkers" are nothing but DNC apparatchiks. Democrats have this hoax rigged 5 different ways.

Giving the Dims free air time would be considered an in-kind contribution.
Is there anybody other than a declared trump supporter that you don't think is controlled by the DNC?

I can see how a side by side comparison of Democratic candidates next to conspiracy theory spouting republican/trumpsters might seem to be an infomercial to the insurrectionist caucus.
You see only what you want to see.
Sad really.

Is there anybody other than a declared trump supporter that you don't think is controlled by the DNC?

Of course not.... that makes it very convenient. You get to explain away any counter argument by calling into question the motives of the person across the table.

They can still participate in a debate run by the RNC.

It's populated with Dim partisans, moron. That couldn't be more obvious.

The claim that it's neutral couldn't be more laughable.
Doesn't matter how crazy you are, if you support trump his party will support you. Even if you claim drinking urine will cure covid, they will support you.

Doesn't matter how crazy you are, if you support trump his party will support you. Even if you claim drinking urine will cure covid, they will support you.
The Biden supporters are the crazy ones. The man is a senile pedophile.

who claimed drinking urine will cure covid?

Forum List

Back