Republicans will not debate.

Pretty sad move by the GOP.
What is sad is what happens in these debates.

Let's not forget Kristen Welker caught on hot mic coaching the Clinton team on what questions would be coming their way.

Or Donna Brazile rigging the debates by giving Clinton questions in advance.

And that is away from the debates being democrat and mod vs republican.

Edit: Wild Bill Kelsoe beat me to some of the above.

Trump, Webb and Wilkow should be the moderators. You good with that?

Not really. Not sure who any of those people are besides your blob.

I'd have six debates, all questions asked in writing by ordinary Americans and read by a moderator on only six-eight topics; 90 seconds to answer per question then the mike goes dead.

It would be terrible television but you'd get more information as a voter. Unfortunately no strength events so the republicans would still be at a great disadvantage.

What is sad is what happens in these debates.

Let's not forget Kristen Welker caught on hot mic coaching the Clinton team on what questions would be coming their way.

Or Donna Brazile rigging the debates by giving Clinton questions in advance.

And that is away from the debates being democrat and mod vs republican.

Edit: Wild Bill Kelsoe beat me to some of the above.

Sure... right.

Not really. Not sure who any of those people are besides your blob.

I'd have six debates, all questions asked in writing by ordinary Americans and read by a moderator on only six-eight topics; 90 seconds to answer per question then the mike goes dead.

It would be terrible television but you'd get more information as a voter. Unfortunately no strength events so the republicans would still be at a great disadvantage.
You're good with the debates, as long as you get the mods you want. Got it!

The CPD is made up of both republicans and democrats.

The reason the independent council was formed was because campaigns couldn’t come to an agreement or fear one camp would press an advantage if they could. So both major parties agreed to debate well ahead of time.

True.

We have almost an elite class of journalists making high six or even seven figures.... Are they really asking the questions that Joe six-pack would ask?

You need a moderator--otherwise the candidates would just ask one another a bunch of "gotcha" questions. But the questions that George Stephanopolis or Candice Owens would ask are not the ones that me and my co-workers would ask for example.

Hell, I'd have one debate alone on the foundations of government and how they would fix it...because it is clearly broken.
Why no conservative moderators then?

Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you guys...no moderator will ever be acceptable.
No moderator selected by a prog. That's correct.,

I already told you that I would find Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity acceptable.

But after the positive test he tested negative twice. It‘s not usual to get a fake positive test.

***snip***

Well, the president's right. It's fake news," Meadowstold Newsmax Wednesday. "If you actually read the book, the context of it, that story outlined a false positive. He literally had a test, he had two other tests after that showed he didn't have COVID during the debate, and yet the way that the media wants to spin it is certainly to be as negative about Donald Trump as they possibly can while giving Joe Biden a pass."

Why not have conservative moderators that aren't afraid to ask Brandon hard questions?

Imagine Mark R. Levin as the moderator for one debate, and Alex Jones in another. Or is Brandon scared?

Forum List

Back