Republicans won’t be satisfied with overturning Roe

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.
Get over it bro....

If broads can't keep their legs closed, that is their own fault....now its time for them to be punished for being reckless whores

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.
If this is true then abortion will still be legal but left to the states. Remember, it was the same Supreme Court who got involved on abortions in the first place. Maybe we can have a military draft and send the insurrectionists over this overseas to fight our endless wars. It will be just like TV and the movies.

BTW, the next case to be overturned will be Obergefell. I don't see the idea of a man busting the cheeks of another man being constitutional either.

Are you calling for an insurrection and the the overthrow of the government?

It says that Roe v Wade was flawed and terrible law. We have all known that from the beginning.

It is good that the Court has finally got around to correcting bad law. That is the right thing to do.

Killing children for the purpose of birth control is despicable.

Just add 2 more judges who like Roe. Problem solved. How about Hillary and Barrack? That would drive the other side NUTZ!!!! lol

Insurrectionist!!!!!!

What you are calling for is a lot worse than taking selfies in Pelosi's office.

Insurrectionist!!!!!!

What you are calling for is a lot worse than taking selfies in Pelosi's office.
he's only falling for the call to action by his leaders like Chucky et al.....insurrection is their goal, the demafascist have seen the Courts as a threat to their radical agenda for decades now...they want to overthrow the 3rd Branch of Govt and set up their own Sondergericht Sondergericht - Wikipedia

BTW, the next case to be overturned will be Obergefell. I don't see the idea of a man busting the cheeks of another man being constitutional either.
Bro, I was told that nobody really cares if a man sleeps with another man....

Conservatives supposedly got over it and started focusing on more important matters like Disney cartoons, Sesame Street and M&Ms

Just add 2 more judges who like Roe. Problem solved. How about Hillary and Barrack? That would drive the other side NUTZ!!!! lol

The problem with that strategery is that when the Trumpster regains power, additional conservatives will be added to the Supreme Court.

If we have enough changes in leadership, before you know it we will need a Supreme Court building as large as the Rose Bowl to handle all the new justices coming in. Great news I guess for the tailors who manufacture black robes.

I doubt anyone will really challenge that one, lets save our ammo for the 2nd amendment cases coming up.
Don't count on that....

Homophobia is still the life's blood of Conservatism...

As that one homo said to that other homo in that homo movie...Conservatives can't quit gays...

index.jpg

Don't count on that....

Homophobia is still the life's blood of Conservatism...

As that one homo said to that other homo in that homo movie...Conservatives can't quit gays...

View attachment 639786

When your side doubled down on this Trans insanity, you went a bridge too far, any blowback is on you,

To me Obergfell should have just said any SSM license issued by a State that issues them has to be honored like any other out of State marriage license. That had abundant precedent, unlike the "jiggery pokery" used to come to the actual Obergfell decision.

When a post is so retarded this is all you have.

9428254d4afecde4e8a8c890e68fc195.gif

Forum List

Back