repubs pick Putin over democracy

American leftists supported the Soviet Union since its inception. You've shared Putin's desire to put the band back together since he came into power.

You morons screeching "NO UR THE COMMIE" is absolutely bullshit.
What BS. Many Trumpers have fallen over themselves supporting Putin over the President. Your ilk has been all over this board singing the praises of Putin. Stop your friggin gaslighting. You‘re just making an ass of yourself.

Last edited:

Just incredible! How can you recognize a Putin Sympathizer? If they call the murderer, Putin, a "Genius" or "Savvy"....they are a Russian tool and a sympathizer. RT is using their words to lie to the Russian people.
True. Life in the cult will do that to you...

Where have I voiced support for Putin? Link. Now, boy.
Oh spare me, Hoss. I wrote “your ilk,” I.e Trumpers, have been all over this board supporting Putin. I can‘t count how many posts I have read where certain Trumpers have written they would rather see Putin as president than a Democrat.

BTW show me one post where I have ever supported Putin..GO BOY!

Last edited:
#1 in his West Point class. Where did the Bidens get their degrees? Community college? You pseudo intellectuals are a joke.
He is a big ass blowhard. He won't stand a chance. His own State of Kansas won't have him either.
And your spew is just that.

Oh spare me, Hoss. I wrote “your ilk,” I.e Trumpers, have been all over this board supporting Putin. I can‘t count how many posts I have read where certain Trumpers have written they would rather see Putin as president than a Democrat.

BTW show me one post where I have ever supported Putin..GO BOY!
So...all you have as "proof" is your irrational hatred of conservatives.

Dismissed.

Just incredible! How can you recognize a Putin Sympathizer? If they call the murderer, Putin, a "Genius" or "Savvy"....they are a Russian tool and a sympathizer. RT is using their words to lie to the Russian people.
Only a moron doesn't realize that Putin is extremely intelligent.

Ukraine isn't a democracy....Zelinsky is a puppet installed by the west, via an un-democratic COUP.

If your brains were dynamite, you couldn't blow your fucking nose.

Conservatives’ support of Putin is yet another manifestation of the right’s war on democracy.

Putin and the GOP couldn't shine Zelensky's boots.
He's a hero, they're cowards.
O God! .... Do you even have the slightest idea about what is happening in Ukraine, or did you just see a picture on the Internet and you immediately formed an idea. The only true one?

Forum List

Back