repubs pick Putin over democracy

Equating fascism with communism is the way that leads a person to an animal.
Both rule with Cohersion and threats for political power. Both flushed Freedom down the toilet a long time ago. Of course we have our own problem with them here now.

Putin and the GOP couldn't shine Zelensky's boots.

He's a hero, they're cowards.
Why didnt biden - who you voted for - do more to support the ukraines?

you obviously hate republicans,

but biden is the president and he’s done practically nothing to help ukraine

Looks staged
I recently published somewhere here a photo of a car shot in Kiev with a murdered husband, wife and daughter (two more children in the hospital). They also tried to get away at speed from incomprehensible people with weapons on the road trying to stop them.

I recently published somewhere here a photo of a car shot in Kiev with a murdered husband, wife and daughter (two more children in the hospital). They also tried to get away at speed from incomprehensible people with weapons on the road trying to stop them.
Its a War which is Murder in by countries. Your side invaded Ivan

So? Do you know the background of the event? Or was the Soviet invasion of Germany in 1944 also an aggression?
Stalib was a nice guy huh. Slaughtered his own and cur a deal to half out Poland. We were only allies for Germany. We have never been allies in a real sense.

You only did this because you own that POS who stole the election. That and the threat of nukes. Even with that, uou keep pushing we are going ti stomp your ass and force you to decide. You can hurt us conventionally but you cant win Ivan

Ukraine was seeking (in a massively long process) to join NATO. It posed no threat at all to any part of Russia. And I know you know that. But so did Putin.

American leftists supported the Soviet Union since its inception. You've shared Putin's desire to put the band back together since he came into power.

You morons screeching "NO UR THE COMMIE" is absolutely bullshit.
I don't hear any Democrat leaders calling Putin a genius like your Orange Clown did.

I don't hear any Democrat leaders calling Putin a genius like your Orange Clown did.
Democrats aren’t smart enough to spot intelligence.

Have you never heard the phrase “evil genius?” One can be almost entirely evil and yet, simultaneously, be a genius at strategy.

Good rule of thumb number 1: don’t make the mistake of underestimating your adversary.

Good rule of thumb number 2: don’t let anyone deter you from speaking the truth.

Putin is good at politics, and at totalitarianism. He sucks as a humanitarian and a civilized leader.

Now pretend I said I love Putin. Hint: That's the voices in your head, clown.
Putin is good at politics how? By locking up in a fucking gulag anyone who opposes him, asswipe? Or poisoning them?

You have a funny way of characterizing "good politics".

Forum List

Back