Putin vs Trump?

I am serious in soliciting idle speculation.

Which authoritarian has had Fortuna throttling him more forcefully as of late? The loser in his democracy denial or his "savvy genius" in his whooping denial who had conspired to elect him?

The former has big, beautiful walls of litigation closing in on him from all sides. The latter's quest to Make the USSR Great Again by a "Special Military Operation" is off to a rocky start, his 'elite forces'' effectiveness even more embarrassing than Trump's beloved goons trashing Congress.

Would anyone venture a guess as to their relative trajectories over the next few months of rabble-rousing?

The portents are not auspicious.

Rumor has it that Norman Lear is negotiating with Fox for a series entitled, "The Odd Couple of Elba" in lieu of the scrapped "Better Call Rudy!"

this thread again?

seems like it shows up every week,

trump was right, the way putin played xiden and the merkel was savvy and genius
The President and former Chancellor must be wishing they could squeeze into Vlady's ugly-ass Bruno Maglis about now.

While I admit it's enjoyable to watch on the surface, there is also a significant risk at play here.

Authoritarians are most dangerous when they feel the end is near. So they lash out with any tools they have, without regard for their country. For Putin, it's nukes. For Trump, it's our democracy, our society, and our safety.

So this is a very concerning moment.
The population of each country faces a decision. I suggest throwing one bum out and not letting the other bum back in.

I apologize if it's a dupe.

Please provide a link to the original and other precedents to which you refer.

not a mod anymore, not my job to search for previous threads.

just tired of all the retreads.

Can’t answer my simple question can you? Lol! I figured you’d runaway.
If you are curious as to my favorite authoritarian regime, I honestly don't have one, but don't let that stop you from picking your favorite!

If you are curious as to my favorite authoritarian regime, I honestly don't have one, but don't let that stop you from picking your favorite!
Funny how you want others to answer, yet you won’t choose one. I’ll choose one after you do.

I am serious in soliciting idle speculation.

Which authoritarian has had Fortuna throttling him more forcefully as of late? The loser in his democracy denial or his "savvy genius" in his whooping denial who had conspired to elect him?

The former has big, beautiful walls of litigation closing in on him from all sides. The latter's quest to Make the USSR Great Again by a "Special Military Operation" is off to a rocky start, his 'elite forces'' effectiveness even more embarrassing than Trump's beloved goons trashing Congress.

Would anyone venture a guess as to their relative trajectories over the next few months of rabble-rousing?

The portents are not auspicious.

Rumor has it that Norman Lear is negotiating with Fox for a series entitled, "The Odd Couple of Elba" in lieu of the scrapped "Better Call Rudy!"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Another shill fail.

Forum List

Back