repubs pick Putin over democracy

This is what a Putin poodle looks like:

View attachment 607023

1645838221205.png

As with every internal conflict in the GOP, the smart bet is the Trumpian wing will win over the traditional conservatives, even though it once again means that Republicans will be siding against America and democracy in favor of the forces of authoritarianism.

Traditional conservatives sided with America and democracy and were against the forces of authoritarianism?

The darker truth, however, is that this is part of a larger turn in the GOP towards anti-democratic, even fascist politics.

The GOP wasn't always in favor of anti-democratic, even fascist politics?

Who is this crazy twat?

View attachment 607054

DURR
Remember, kids, people not wanting to live under the government boot are fascists.

Or some retarded leftist shit like that.

Don't forget pompeo. He was asked if he wanted to walk back his admiration of Putin today. His body guards pushed the reporters away and then he mumbled something about fighting communism all of his life. All while putin is killing innocents in Ukraine. Maybe trump and pompeo shared a golden shower?

"Since when has it been part of American patriotism to keep our mouths shut?" - Hillary Clinton 2006

"Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism" - Hillary Clinton 2006

"Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism" - Hillary Clinton 2006

We vote in an endlessly politician coined word they use called "Democracy" so the Progressive leadership can shit on its citizens. When any ever says "Freedom" it is a mistake. Biden promised "Unity". Remember? He has lied in near everything.
Well I hate to break it to you, but maybe your idea of unity does not compute.

Remember, kids, people not wanting to live under the government boot are fascists.

Or some retarded leftist shit like that.
We are also smelly Walmart people...........And watch out if we get our hands on a fire Extinguisher................IT'S INSURRECTION.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

My God you finally got something right........having unity with the America sucks club..........not gonna happen.

So where is your next failure.? Crimea.........Now Ukraine........Libya.......thrown out of Yemen. Leave Americans in Afghanistan.

Where will you plan the NEXT WE SUCK PARTY?

My God you finally got something right........having unity with the America sucks club..........not gonna happen.

So where is your next failure.? Crimea.........Now Ukraine........Libya.......thrown out of Yemen. Leave Americans in Afghanistan.

Where will you plan the NEXT WE SUCK PARTY?
Suck "We"

I hear the MAGAtards use that word often like it's a unite calling card.

Suck "We"

I hear the MAGAtards use that word often like it's a unite calling card.
Sorry I don't understand America sucks clowns........is there a handbook or something..........

Oh BTW........Brandon lost Ukraine to be even more sucky than Obama.

Yet the issues with Ukraine were seeded and then were SOWN under two different Democrats who have worked together closely. Kind of like the New World Orders plans we're sown under George HW Bush Senior, and sown by his son 11 years later with 911 and the Patriot Act.

Putin was well-behaved with Trump in office.
No mud you fling can change the truth.

Yet the issues with Ukraine were seeded and then were SOWN under two different Democrats who have worked together closely. Kind of like the New World Orders plans we're sown under George HW Bush Senior, and sown by his son 11 years later with 911 and the Patriot Act.

Trump was busy giving the 2 Russians information while in the Oval Office. Remember that?

It isn't hard to figure out. Democratic president and we pay Russia to kill Ukranians. Then say we support Putin when it's democrats that are lying about sanctions.

The rhetoric could have been reduced. That would have been a start. There was no mandate, and the Prog politicians were going full speed ahead with their agendas anyway. The Infrastructure Bill is a sham and a lot of it is going to Blue states to fill up empty coffers and most likely to help unions and others. There is obviously and organization in the shadows that rouse people to riot like antifa and BLM. It will be interesting to see how activated it gets in November.

Trump was busy giving the 2 Russians information while in the Oval Office. Remember that?
Very well. And more specifically it was information related to ISIS, another "manufactured enemy" conjured under Obama that they were arming yet mostly had in their complete control. ISIS's role in the media served the Dems well.

Just incredible! How can you recognize a Putin Sympathizer? If they call the murderer, Putin, a "Genius" or "Savvy"....they are a Russian tool and a sympathizer. RT is using their words to lie to the Russian people.
Jim the stooge ignores the obvious reason that Putin invaded Ukraine. He watched a weak, bumbling President fuck up Afghanistan and then give him a green light by saying "a minor incursion would be ok". Putin has been waiting for 15 years for the right time to attack, and Bumbling Joe Biden was all he needed.

Stop your gaslighting, Booby. You are a moderator in this forum and know damn well that Trumpers here are vehemently pro-Putin. Now y’all are running away from Putin with your tails between your legs. Except of course for Trump himself who proudly proclaims his love of Putin.
Shove your lies boy. Nobody on the right has supported Putin. Since you clearly don’t know history, many military men, including Patton have praised their opponents. That’s doesn’t indicate support. Your raging TDS just blinds you to the truth.

Forum List

Back