Resolution to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene from Congress to be introduced tomorrow by Rep Jimmy Gomez

This is why:

Mocking the mentally handicapped has no place in our society, and especially not from our political leaders.

This is why:

Mocking the mentally handicapped has no place in our society, and especially not from our political leaders.

Thats a disgusting comment coming from anyone, much less an elected official.

Hank Johnson is fucking nuts too....When is his expulsion hearing?
What about this psycho bitch?

maxine-waters-rdx-jef-180626_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

This is why:

you mock republicans. Whats the difference?
you mock Christians. Whats the difference?

This is why:

Im not the one that has problems making fun of people like you :dunno:

If libs do not like what Greene has said too bad

she was elected by the voters in her district

Last edited:
This is why:

Im not the one that has problems making fun of people like you :dunno:
I dunno I'm pretty good at making fun of people like you.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm better at it than you. I just do it a different way.

This is why:

I mock all religions equally. Go look at my Denmark immigration topic, I agree with all the anti-Muslim stuff in there. I hate all of y'all equally, dawg.

This is why:

I mock all religions equally. Go look at my Denmark immigration topic, I agree with all the anti-Muslim stuff in there. I hate all of y'all equally, dawg.
That's cool. At least you own it. TN likes to play games that he thinks only he knows he's playing.

Forum List

Back