Respect for Marriage Act?

Trying to equate marriage between races or marriage between religions with homosexual bizarre behavior is what’s truly disgusting.
Interesting how, for weeks, you were too much of a coward to actually say why you opposed same sex marriage. Now suddenly you shamelessly blurt out that it is bexacue you feel that they are bizarre and disgusting. YOU are bizarre and disgusting

Interesting how, for weeks, you were too much of a coward to actually say why you opposed same sex marriage. Now suddenly you shamelessly blurt out that it is bexacue you feel that they are bizarre and disgusting. YOU are bizarre and disgusting

I have never denied that I am against same sex marriage, regardless of the sexuality makeup of the couple.

Try to keep up kid.

I have never denied that I am against same sex marriage, regardless of the sexuality makeup of the couple.

Try to keep up kid.
I know that Lill' Normy. You need to work on your communications skills. I knew that you were a bigot all along. But what you seem to want to sweep under the rug is the fact that you started this shit by posting that same sex couples shiuld not be allowed to marry because they are "different" and the entire basis for that was that they supposidly don't have children.

I knew that reason was buklshit then and you later confirmed it by admitting that you have no problem with opposite sex couples who cant have children getting married

BUT it took you until recently to finally grow a spine and admit to what you really think of gay people, with the derogatory and childish language that you used

Grow the fuck up Normy.

I know that Lill' Normy. You need to work on your communications skills. I knew that you were a bigot all along. But what you seem to want to sweep under the rug is the fact that you started this shit by posting that same sex couples shiuld not be allowed to marry because they are "different" and the entire basis for that was that they supposidly don't have children.

I knew that reason was buklshit then and you later confirmed it by admitting that you have no problem with opposite sex couples who cant have children getting married

BUT it took you until recently to finally grow a spine and admit to what you really think of gay people, with the derogatory and childish language that you used

Grow the fuck up Normy.

Yes, same sex couples are different. You blind? Regardless of the sexuality makeup of the same sex couple.

Now how is someone a bigot when they include 100% of the population?

Interesting, isn’t it kid?

Yes, same sex couples are different. You blind? Regardless of the sexuality makeup of the same sex couple.

Now how is someone a bigot when they include 100% of the population?

Interesting, isn’t it kid?
Oh right Normy. You claim that you're not a bigot against gays because you oppose the marriage of those non existent straight same sex couples. What horseshit!

Even if those straight same sex couples.did exist, you are still a bigot. If not a bigot against gay couples, then a bigot against all same sex couples. You are not as smart as you think you are

Grow a fucking spine and admitt what you are . A BIGOT

Oh right Normy. You claim that you're not a bigot against gays because you oppose the marriage of those non existent straight same sex couples. What horseshit!

Even if those straight same sex couples.did exist, you are still a bigot. If not a bigot against gay couples, then a bigot against all same sex couples. You are not as smart as you think you are

Grow a fucking spine and admitt what you are . A BIGOT

I am a bigot against 100% of the population, including myself, right?

You crack me up Kid. Grow up already. 😂

I am a bigot against 100% of the population, including myself, right?

You crack me up Kid. Grow up already. 😂
That stupid shit only works if we were to believe that 100% of the population wanted to marry their own gender

Your game is stale. We know your anti same sex marriage stance is aimed clearly at gays. You have made your disdain and disgust for them clear. You fool no one except maybe yourself

Marry who or what you want, it doesn't matter. Marriage has been diluted over the decades, the vows mean little, divorce is all too common. It is now about taxes.

That stupid shit only works if we were to believe that 100% of the population wanted to marry their own gender

Your game is stale. We know your anti same sex marriage stance is aimed clearly at gays. You have made your disdain and disgust for them clear. You fool no one except maybe yourself

100% of the population of this country has become eligible for same sex marriage, regardless of sexuality.

And I oppose all

Clear enough Junior?

Marry who or what you want, it doesn't matter. Marriage has been diluted over the decades, the vows mean little, divorce is all too common. It is now about taxes.
And this doesn’t make its comeback as an institution taken seriously any more likely.

100% of the population of this country has become eligible for same sex marriage, regardless of sexuality.

And I oppose all

Clear enough Junior?

100% of the people who are affected by it are gay....clear enough Normy? Stop making such a damned fool of yourself. I'm a litle embarrassed for your pathetic little ass

Your bullshit is like saying that you support a ban on all religious services, but that you are not anti religion or religious people because it effects everyone equally, including those who never go to services and never will.

Are you relly that stupid, or do you think that those of us that hear your inane horseshit are stupid enough to buy it?

Run along kid, you're like a swarm of nats at a picnic

Last edited:
Vows are meaningless? You must have had a bad experience with marriage. Just about taxes? Wow! That is sad if you really think so.

The fact is that marriage is making a comeback and gay marriage has helped. Same sex couples are less likely to divorce, and back when only some states had same sex marriage, opposite sex marriage divorce rates in those states went down also

Gay marriage has made marriage more inclusive and broadened its base. It has more legitimcacy and stabiity as an institution.

The only people who are still whining about gays being able to marry or lamenting the decline of marriage are those who are insecure in their own relationships or have issues with their own sexuality or gender identity. They are threatened by the changes in society that they don't understnd and can't controll. Therefore they have to either lash out at gays and gay marriage, or trivialise and debase the institution of marriage itself

Last edited:
100% of the people who are affected by it are gay....clear enough Normy? Stop making uch a damned fool of yourself.

Your bullshit is like saying that you support a ban on all religious services, but that you are not anti religion or religious people because it effects everyone equally, including those who never go to services and never will.

Are you relly that stupid, or do you think that those of us that hear your inane horseshit are stupid enough to buy it?

Run along kid, you'relike a swarm of nats at a picnic
Inane horseshit? OK Junior.

Now gays own same sex marriage!

You crack me up kid.

So now we have to administer the “gay” test to any same sex couple applying for a marriage license? Right? Can you share that test with the class?

Last edited:
So called Marriage in America is basically legalized commercial sex.
Males playing this game with each other are condemed to death in the Bible, whether it is commercial or otherwise. And the place where it is allowed is condemned.
America fits the status of being condemned for numerous reasons.

So called Marriage in America is basically legalized commercial sex.
Males playing this game with each other are condemed to death in the Bible, whether it is commercial or otherwise. And the place where it is allowed is condemned.
America fits the status of being condemned for numerous reasons.
Holy shit! What? That is some pretty unhinged inane equine excrement.

Forum List

Back