Respect for Marriage Act?

I oppose same sex marriage regardless of the sexuality makeup of the couple.

Got it bigot.
I don't mind admitting I'm bigoted against homophobes. Honestly talking about why gives me the freedom to assault their culture and ideology affectively. You on the other hand, like the rest of your ilk, are coward little bitches and losers. You have already lost because you've already conceded the intellectual point that being homophobic is bad and wrong. That's why you are instead forced to make these hilarious arguments that are easy to pick apart. You have no solid ground from which to fight from and that's why you keep losing more and more of it.

The governmental portion of this is only in the section of the law requiring that the couple be not to closely related.

And what sense does that make with same sex couples. They can’t breed.
If that's you're stupid argument it would also disqualify heterosexual couples who can't or don't want to breed.

I don't mind admitting I'm bigoted against homophobes. Honestly talking about why gives me the freedom to assault their culture and ideology affectively. You on the other hand, like the rest of your ilk, are coward little bitches and losers. You have already lost because you've already conceded the intellectual point that being homophobic is bad and wrong. That's why you are instead forced to make these hilarious arguments that are easy to pick apart. You have no solid ground from which to fight from and that's why you keep losing more and more of it.

……and the reproductive disabled and elderly.

You have a to claim the deduction. And you won’t have your marriage dissolved if you don’t. 🤦‍♂️

It's offered and the government can't discriminate. As I said, marriage is not between a man and a woman. It's between a man and a woman and the government. Nowhere do I read this in the Bible.

It's offered and the government can't discriminate. As I said, marriage is not between a man and a woman. It's between a man and a woman and the government. Nowhere do I read this in the Bible.
The only role the government plays is to insure the licensees do not create an offspring that is created through incest. 🤦‍♂️

No ones minds people being bigoted against homophobes.

I oppose same sex marriage regardless if the couple are both straight, gay, or a combination of both.

You however would deny marriage to disabled individuals and the elderly.

Project much? 🤦‍♂️

The only role the government plays is to insure the licensees do not create an offspring that is created through incest. 🤦‍♂️
That is of course obviously wrong. They calculate and distribute tax reimbursements and they mediate divorce. If you're going to be a bigot wouldn't it be better to at least be a proud and honest one? 😆

That is of course obviously wrong. They calculate and distribute tax reimbursements and they mediate divorce. If you're going to be a bigot wouldn't it be better to at least be a proud and honest one? 😆

Marriage and divorce are two completely seperate things. The government cannot initiate a divorce. 🤦‍♂️ again

Marriage and divorce are two completely seperate things. The government cannot initiate a divorce. 🤦‍♂️ again
Define divorce without the context of marriage you short bus riding Simp. 😆

I keep trying to warn you about these weak as arguments but you won't listen. 😆

Define divorce without the context of marriage you short bus riding Simp. 😆

I keep trying to warn you about these weak as arguments but you won't listen. 😆

Warn away. I don’t care. Mine, as usual is superior and not bigoted.

Warn away. I don’t care. Mine, as usual is superior and not bigoted.
Are you going with some Snowflake definition of superior? 😆 Your ideas have lost both legally and socially and the people like you who espouse them are widely regarded as homophonic bigots by the mainstream. If you're anything it's a hilarious minority of mutants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back