Responsible Gun Owner Shoots His Family, Burns Down Home

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
I am sure he was a law abiding citizen, right folks?

Police say a family found dead in a burned Florida home were shot and killed by their father, who set the house alight before killing himself.

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Col Donna Lusczynski said investigators were looking to determine a motive.

The victims had rented the $1.5m (£884,468) home from former tennis star James Blake for about two years.

BBC News - 'Father killed' family in burned Florida home

He shot his wife and his two precious kids in the head before dousing the home in petrol, and setting the home alight.

Like any typical coward, he died in the blaze, too gutless to face the consequences of his actions.

But he sure deserved the right to own that firearm which killed his own family, eh?

oh brother, he could of just as well used his car filled with explosives or something

give us a break and worry about your country

It's legal in your state? Is this supposed to make your side look more reasonable?

You cannot walk around with guns over here. As a result, we have no mass shootings. Not like this tragic story. I am not surprised, though. This will happen more and more.

You cannot walk around with guns over here. As a result, we have no mass shootings. Not like this tragic story. I am not surprised, though. This will happen more and more.

Not for nothing but nobody cares about Australia.

so this is a mass shooting

poor little child/adult, she is so proud to be controlled by her guberment...that way they don't have to think or do much for themselves

We don't have any mass shootings over here. We are responsible people, remember?

Ever hear of the Port Arthur massacre?
Ever hear of the Monash University shooting?

Last edited:
I am sure he was a law abiding citizen, right folks?

Police say a family found dead in a burned Florida home were shot and killed by their father, who set the house alight before killing himself.

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Col Donna Lusczynski said investigators were looking to determine a motive.

The victims had rented the $1.5m (£884,468) home from former tennis star James Blake for about two years.

BBC News - 'Father killed' family in burned Florida home

He shot his wife and his two precious kids in the head before dousing the home in petrol, and setting the home alight.

Like any typical coward, he died in the blaze, too gutless to face the consequences of his actions.

But he sure deserved the right to own that firearm which killed his own family, eh?
I don't know why I immediately thought of this after reading your post:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY]Cold Dead Hand with Jim Carrey - YouTube[/ame]

The next thing Australia needs to do is outlaw matches.

Childers Palace Fire - In June 2000, drifter and con-artist Robert Long started a fire at the Childers Palace backpackers hostel that killed 15 people.

Churchill Fire - 10 confirmed deaths due to a deliberately lit fire. The fire was lit on 7th of February 2009.

Quakers Hill Nursing Home Fire - 10 confirmed and as many as 21 people may have died as a result of a deliberately lit fire in a Quakers Hill nursing home. The fire was lit early on 18th of November 2011.

Dammit, Noomi, you activated SpamBot again.

then you should stop

Oh, damn, should have said "Spambots"...

I don't think you or SKoobie have ever contributed anything meaningful to a thread.

ha ha ha ha :lmao: as if you ever have ? ha ha ha :lmao:

have any of you good folk (that excludes any and all libercrackheads) ever read anything as ridiculous as what joeBullshiter just typed ?

Forum List

Back