🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Restaurant Bans Guns...But Not Armed Robbery

I'm just so confused. How is it that liberal policy of banning guns didn't stop these armed robbers?!? Watching the failure of liberal policy never stops being fall-down hilarious...

Restaurant with 'No Weapons, No Concealed Firearms' Sign Robbed at Gunpoint

So Heather at the cash register was supposed to shoot the guy? Do you know why restaurants, nearly without exception and especially the chain ones, tell their employees to do as the robber say, had over the cash, and do not, under any circumstances, go after them but if you do you are fired on the spot? See if you can figure out why that might be little cat toy...

I think it is kind of dumb for restaurants to ANNOUNCE they do not allow guns, even concealed carry ones. This means cops can't even come in..or detectives...and eat. And it is an open invitation for criminals to target that business. Oh. Wait. If it is announced they do not allow guns on the premises, criminals do obey all laws and won't rob them, right? *eyeroll*

I think it is kind of dumb for restaurants to ANNOUNCE they do not allow guns, even concealed carry ones. This means cops can't even come in..or detectives...and eat. And it is an open invitation for criminals to target that business. Oh. Wait. If it is announced they do not allow guns on the premises, criminals do obey all laws and won't rob them, right? *eyeroll*

Lots of people don't like guns around them, and their kids especially. If more people in your area feel that way, business is good, if that is your policy. Businesses should try to make the customers happy right?

I don't go anywhere any more. But if businesses advertise they do not allow guns, I would probably not go to it. Its an advertisement for criminals.

I'm just so confused. How is it that liberal policy of banning guns didn't stop these armed robbers?!? Watching the failure of liberal policy never stops being fall-down hilarious...

So Heather at the cash register was supposed to shoot the guy? Do you know why restaurants, nearly without exception and especially the chain ones, tell their employees to do as the robber say, had over the cash, and do not, under any circumstances, go after them but if you do you are fired on the spot? See if you can figure out why that might be little cat toy...

Typical liberal minsogynst homosexual cock-sucker thinks a woman is only capable of serving a man food...

Police: Phoenix homeowner shoots intruder

Lots of people don't like guns around them, and their kids especially. If more people in your area feel that way, business is good, if that is your policy. Businesses should try to make the customers happy right?

People like you describe are a lot like atheist's. They don't like guns, until the only person that has one is robbing them and may shoot them then they sure wish someone had a gun to come save them. Same with atheist's in a dire situation. They both reverse their beliefs in a big ass hurry when the chips are down.

There is a 99.99% chance that the place you are dining in will not be robbed, so why do so many Yanks insist on taking their weapons with them?

There is a 100% chance you're "statistic" is completely made up. As usual, another liberal makes up their own facts to support an irrational position on a subject they know nothing about.

As usual, a liberal just makes shit up to support an irrational position.

Please provide a link to support your claim that "lots of people don't like guns around them, especially their kids" or admit that you just make shit up.

Considering America leads the world in gun ownership, it would be fair to say that "lots of people" actually LOVE guns. It's also fair to say that if "lots of people don't like guns" (as you ignorantly state), then not getting robbed at gun point should be a high priority for restaurants. You know - just to make the customers happy, right?

People like you describe are a lot like atheist's. They don't like guns, until the only person that has one is robbing them and may shoot them then they sure wish someone had a gun to come save them. Same with atheist's in a dire situation. They both reverse their beliefs in a big ass hurry when the chips are down.
You live in a Bruce Willis movie, we live the real world. Nuff said.

How does one know they are NOT around people with guns if they have a concealed permit to carry? Kinda like a detective on lunch break. Do you think that guy is going to whip out his gun and scare kids? Come on.

As usual, a liberal just makes shit up to support an irrational position.

Please provide a link to support your claim that "lots of people don't like guns around them, especially their kids" or admit that you just make shit up.

Considering America leads the world in gun ownership, it would be fair to say that "lots of people" actually LOVE guns. It's also fair to say that if "lots of people don't like guns" (as you ignorantly state), then not getting robbed at gun point should be a high priority for restaurants. You know - just to make the customers happy, right?
What restaurants likes is good press, meaning no one gets shot or dies in them. The loss of some cash here or there, that's just the cost of doing business.

Last edited:
How does one know they are NOT around people with guns if they have a concealed permit to carry? Kinda like a detective on lunch break. Do you think that guy is going to whip out his gun and scare kids? Come on.

The sign is there to say, this is a safe place to eat. I don't put up a Beware of Dog sign because I want people to enter my property. Restaurants don't have such signs, for good reason.

Announcing they do not carry is nothing but a political stance. And it is very stupid of them to advertise they do not allow weapons. Just...duh.

No, it is NOT a safe place to eat. Every customer in there is a target. Criminals do not pay attention to such signs, ya know.

I visited a friend in Wyo some years ago and it was a smallish town full of cowboys who had their guns slung on their hip, rifles in the back window of their trucks. Going out to eat lunch at the local cafe, the place was full of people..most wearing guns. Didn't bother me in the least. What would bother me is going in to a restaurant or cafe or fast food late at night and there are signs all over the place saying NO GUNS!

Um. No. I'll pass.

Forum List

Back