restaurant brawls

Fast food joints and IHOP type diners have the best brawls/public freakouts.

Fast food joints and IHOP type diners have the best brawls/public freakouts.
..I like it when they throw chairs/etc
..the ''big'' ones'' [ can I say fat? ] are the best

Last edited:
Fill a bucket with some of that scalding hot fry grease and dump it on them. They'll stop.

Fill a bucket with some of that scalding hot fry grease and dump it on them. They'll stop.

I had a guy come up to me 1 time running his mouth while I was frying some eggs, so he's yapping , and yapping, and my hand's tightening on that pan handle. So I asked him "Do you really think it's wise to be sitting there talking shit to a man with a pan full of hot grease in his hand?" His face went white. I didn't even burn my eggs and had no problems with that one ever again. I was ready to smash him right in the face with it, eggs and all. He realized the danger he was in.

Last edited:

I had a guy come up to me 1 time running his mouth while I was frying some eggs, so he's yapping , and yapping, and my hand's tightening on that pan handle. So I asked him "Do you really think it's wise to be sitting there talking shit to a man with a pan full of hot grease in his hand?" His face went white. I didn't even burn my eggs and had no problems with that one ever again. I was ready to smash him right in the face with it, eggs and all. He realized the danger he was in.

He didn't think he was in danger. That whole story sounds like some kind of yolk.

He didn't think he was in danger. That whole story sounds like some kind of yolk.

You should have seen the blood run from his face. :abgg2q.jpg:

Does it bother you that I don't like to put up with bullshit? If so, why?

I don't know what the shell is wrong with you, but you need to lose the tough guy clown show and put your sunny side up.

I don't know what the shell is wrong with you, but you need to lose the tough guy clown show and put your sunny side up.
It's just something that happened when I was 18. :dunno:

Forum List

Back