Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

Has anyone conssdered this might be a publicity stunt ?

Talk about getting free advertising !!!!

Of course the right will boycot the place...but the left will make it up.

Remember Chick Fil A. I had never eaten there prior to the left's boycott.

Well good for you. Remember that was people like her that started this "tradition." How is this "small minded"? She got thrown out because of her small-mindedness and shameful immoral conduct. I thought that was what you yokels wanted.

She threw out Ms. Sanders to be petty and vindictive because she disagrees with America returning to greatness. And trying to "split up" the group by asking the rest of the party to stay was beyond the pale.

I can appreciate the fact that she hates conservatives, that is her right. But she is going to get called out on it.

BTW, I'd like to know if she is cheating on her taxes. Maybe a referral to the IRS audit department would be in order. Using the IRS for political vendetta is something Obama and Lois Lerner did. The precedent is there. If Wilkerson is paying all of her taxes, she has nothing to worry about.

Of course the right will boycot the place...but the left will make it up.

Remember Chick Fil A. I had never eaten there prior to the left's boycott.

The Left won't make it up, however, if past results are any indication of the future.

The Dixie Chicks told their conservative listeners to listen to something else, they were no longer welcome. The DC's decided they wanted a sophisticated, urbane, LGBTQ+ friendly listenership, and getting rid of the old listeners would make room.

Didn't happen, sales fell off sharply. Our liberal friends led them on, and then left them out to dry.

So you are an intolerant bigot that hates tolerant bigots, however you are morally superior because you feel you are and is all about you nd your feelings.

I wouldn’t eat at an establishment that discriminated against people of color, race, ethnicity, sex, sexual preference, religion or politics.

I feel you have a right to be a bigoted asshole and not serve people with which you disagree, just post sign that you are a bigoted asshole that reserves the right for you to be a bigoted asshole and I will definitely stay away.
You call me a bigot and you voted for a bigot? HAHAHAHA what an idiot.
I'm not a fan of bigots that vote and help bigots...if that makes me a bigot, GREAT.

Who did I vote for? It wasn’t Trump or Clinton tell me who I voted for.

You are a hateful, judge mental, intolerant bigot, and that is the best part of your hideous personality.
Nope I love all. If you didn't vote him you spend days and nights defending him, that makes a racist and a bigot.

You are nothing but a liar, that is all I know about you but that is a enough. I side for and against depending on the issue as far as separating parents and children entering illegally, the need to fly them back home.

I will accept all legal immigrants, I have no issue.

We should follow the laws.
Jesus would help those seeking refuge why cant we be kind ? Plenty of land, jobs and resources. Share food at least that might help us lose some weight....we are like that fat kid that dont le ro share his food. Be kind you might need help one day.

Refuge? Sure we can look at that on a case by case basis, same with asylum, no issue there, illegally crossing the border is totally different and once you do that, you need to be sent back and no asylum or refuge status.

Again, I have nothing against legal immigration, illegal is a totally different story.

The fat kid analogy is pure BS.

We have legal channels and they should be used as a way to gain citizenship but illegally crossing a border is wrong and they need to be sent back to where they came from immediately, no hearing, nothing, just load them on a plane and tell them they need to try to come in legally.

As for the coyotes? When they are caught they need to be imprisoned for a 5 year minimum for the first offense, no parole, they serve their time and then are flown to southern Mexico, if they are caught again, 15 years a third time 35 years to life. They are making money by exploiting others and they also traffic children, they are as bad as drug dealers and deserve nothing.

Well good for you. Remember that was people like her that started this "tradition." How is this "small minded"? She got thrown out because of her small-mindedness and shameful immoral conduct. I thought that was what you yokels wanted.

She threw out Ms. Sanders to be petty and vindictive because she disagrees with America returning to greatness. And trying to "split up" the group by asking the rest of the party to stay was beyond the pale.

I can appreciate the fact that she hates conservatives, that is her right. But she is going to get called out on it.

BTW, I'd like to know if she is cheating on her taxes. Maybe a referral to the IRS audit department would be in order. Using the IRS for political vendetta is something Obama and Lois Lerner did. The precedent is there. If Wilkerson is paying all of her taxes, she has nothing to worry about.

The owners are hypocrites, pure and simple.

The owner, Stephanie Wilkinson, is a New York transplant, and a far left activist, and pussy hat wearing radical feminist. She is intolerant of political views in which she disagrees. She thinks it is OK to hate, as long as it is hate of conservatives, and conservative views.

I am sure the Left, and the Media would be fine with an owner of a restaurant kicking out a Hillary supporter, or campaign worker because they disagreed with their politics, and candidate.

Last edited:
Wait
What is hypocritical is the way the left treated this baker in comparsion to how they are responding to actions of the restaurant owner the claims of discrimination is false because the baker did not refuse service to gay people or throw them out of his bakery he said he could not provide one service because it went against his religious belief that marriage was between a man and a woman.

If the restaurant owner said they couldn't provide a specific service to the Sanders party because it would go against a sincerley held religious belief of their's this would be a different story that however was not the case. This seems to be a case of discriminating against a person because you don't like who they work for or disagree with them on a political issue I would advise everyone left, right, and center to think long and hard before embracing that concept where it could end up taking us won't be pretty.
The couple did not deny the baker claimed in refusing service to them because it went against what he claimed were his religious beliefs. it was in their filing.

Who said the baker threw them out of his bakery?

Now the Red Hen?

5494-1529792452-10daaf02de1aae48827d50d40d752d81.jpg

How can liberals who support open borders refuse to serve anyone?

They aren’t real liberals, they are lefties, and have no principles, they do whatever the DNC tells them to do, they don’t think for themselves, that is why they are so wish washy in their beliefs.

So you are an intolerant bigot that hates tolerant bigots, however you are morally superior because you feel you are and is all about you nd your feelings.

I wouldn’t eat at an establishment that discriminated against people of color, race, ethnicity, sex, sexual preference, religion or politics.

I feel you have a right to be a bigoted asshole and not serve people with which you disagree, just post sign that you are a bigoted asshole that reserves the right for you to be a bigoted asshole and I will definitely stay away.
I'm not a fan of bigots that vote and help bigots...if that makes me a bigot, GREAT.

You are a hateful, judge mental, intolerant bigot, and that is the best part of your hideous personality.
Nope I love all. If you didn't vote him you spend days and nights defending him, that makes a racist and a bigot.

You are nothing but a liar, that is all I know about you but that is a enough. I side for and against depending on the issue as far as separating parents and children entering illegally, the need to fly them back home.

Jesus would help those seeking refuge why cant we be kind ? Plenty of land, jobs and resources. Share food at least that might help us lose some weight....we are like that fat kid that dont le ro share his food. Be kind you might need help one day.
I need help now, pal. But...I keep getting kicked back from the apartment complex I have been on a waiting list for. Why kicked back? Hispanic unwed mothers with children get put IN FRONT, thats why. Some bitch that is here illegally (we ARE a sanctuary state, ya know) with 5 kids from 5 different fathers gets put in front. Of me, of veterans. Veterans are second in line, which I am fine with. Some illegal skank and her brats? Not so much fine with that. So stuff your holier than though bullshit.

]

So the chickens are coming home to roost at the Red Hen?

interesting

The owner, Stephanie Wilkinson, is a New York transplant, and a far left activist, and pussy hat wearing radical feminist. She is intolerant of political views in which she disagrees. She thinks it is OK to hate, as long as it is hate of conservatives, and conservative views.

I am sure the Left, and the Media would be fine with an owner of a restaurant kicking out a Hillary supporter, or campaign worker because they disagreed with their politics, and candidate.

She is a hypocrite.

If you want to see how liberals REALLY feel about women...just scroll through the offensive remarks made about Sarah Huckabee Sanders simply because she's a conservative. Double standard? Liberal women are protected flowers not to be harmed in any way or you are a SEXIST! Conservative women deserve to be stoned in the streets! Ah yes...the party of "inclusion"...that's you liberals! (eye roll)

Yep, the lefties are sexist, racist hypocrites, nothing new.

Ah, come on, tell us what you REALLY think!

:)

He is a sanctimonious ass, and if I said what I really thought of this left wing person I’d be banned forever. :)

Whoops! The Lexington VA Facebook page and website is inundated with people calling Stephanie Wilkinson the bigot that she is. Here's a sample:

STEPHANIE WILKINSON IS A SCUMBAG POS! THROWING OUT A TRUE PATRIOT AND CIVIL SERVANT.. WTF DOES THIS IGNORANT PIG WANT? DEMOCRAT ONLY RESTAURANTS? BIGOTRY IS YOUR POLICY? BOY ARE YOU A FOOL! YOU NEED TO BOOT THIS PIG AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE

Apparently her restaurant is closed this evening. LOL Was being a bigot and a Liberal hero over one Republican who just wanted to buy dinner at your restaurant with all this hassle now? You're a dumbass Stephanie. You deserve the loss of business even if it's just for one night.

Good job Sarah Huckabee Sanders for getting the word out on this bigot!

The News-Gazette

Who cares. Ms. Wilkinson threw a filthy pig out of her establishment on moral grounds. Aren't people who are refused service supposed to just go away and find another place that will take them without complaining. That is the impression that I got from many people who post on USMB. Sanders should have just gotten into her car and found another place that would accept her business and not complained. She could have had a TV dinner.
Filthy pig and her piglets??? You are a 65 year old woman, and yet..you can spew this garbage?

Whoops! The Lexington VA Facebook page and website is inundated with people calling Stephanie Wilkinson the bigot that she is. Here's a sample:

STEPHANIE WILKINSON IS A SCUMBAG POS! THROWING OUT A TRUE PATRIOT AND CIVIL SERVANT.. WTF DOES THIS IGNORANT PIG WANT? DEMOCRAT ONLY RESTAURANTS? BIGOTRY IS YOUR POLICY? BOY ARE YOU A FOOL! YOU NEED TO BOOT THIS PIG AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE

Apparently her restaurant is closed this evening. LOL Was being a bigot and a Liberal hero over one Republican who just wanted to buy dinner at your restaurant with all this hassle now? You're a dumbass Stephanie. You deserve the loss of business even if it's just for one night.

Good job Sarah Huckabee Sanders for getting the word out on this bigot!

The News-Gazette

Who cares. Ms. Wilkinson threw a filthy pig out of her establishment on moral grounds. Aren't people who are refused service supposed to just go away and find another place that will take them without complaining. That is the impression that I got from many people who post on USMB. Sanders should have just gotten into her car and found another place that would accept her business and not complained. She could have had a TV dinner.
Filthy pig and her piglets??? You are a 65 year old woman, and yet..you can spew this garbage?

She is a lefty which makes her a hypocrite, racist and sexist.the bigotry and hate they spew is beyond belief, the left wing nuts intolerance knows no bounds. It is a sad hateful group.

I think businesses like the Red Barn need to put up signs on how they feel so that we can all stay away from the hate and intolerance they spew. I don’t need like to support such hate and filth.

I thought the right wanted business owners to have the freedom to bar whomever they want, so why such a sudden outrage here? Or is that just the libertarian right and not far right conservatives?

Refuge? Sure we can look at that on a case by case basis, same with asylum, no issue there, illegally crossing the border is totally different and once you do that, you need to be sent back and no asylum or refuge status.

Again, I have nothing against legal immigration, illegal is a totally different story.

The fat kid analogy is pure BS.

We have legal channels and they should be used as a way to gain citizenship but illegally crossing a border is wrong and they need to be sent back to where they came from immediately, no hearing, nothing, just load them on a plane and tell them they need to try to come in legally.

As for the coyotes? When they are caught they need to be imprisoned for a 5 year minimum for the first offense, no parole, they serve their time and then are flown to southern Mexico, if they are caught again, 15 years a third time 35 years to life. They are making money by exploiting others and they also traffic children, they are as bad as drug dealers and deserve nothing.
Illegals will .ake their way no matter what. The vast majority live peacefully and contribute positively to society they deserve to be integrated. Those that commit crimes can be deported.
Plenty of room in this country to accommodate those who risk their life for a better one.

The Red Hen is getting deluged with bad reviews.
Even more good reviews :thup:

Best advertising the place has ever had
You have to know this is likely to end bad for the restaurant. Very few small businesses can take this kind of heat.
Well, the restaurant is in the middle of Democratville, at city where the Confederate Flag is still adored and the people there miss having slavery, so they aren't going to get much in the way of grief from their own racist community, but.....just maybe, outside pressure will drive the restaurant out of business somehow. One can hope.

Forum List

Back