Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

So shouldn't the right be celebrating this as an example of the freedom they want?

So shouldn't the Left be ashamed of someone that isn't inclusive, and tolerant of someone else's political views? It is like Sanders was making a political speech there, she was just trying to have a quiet dinner with her family.

I thought the right wanted business owners to have the freedom to bar whomever they want, so why such a sudden outrage here? Or is that just the libertarian right and not far right conservatives?

So do you agree with the restaurant owner? Should she not serve a person because of their political choice?
It's a moral choice: just like the bakers who refused to serve gays. You side is completely one sided in the way you look at the world. It's your side of things that is the only side of things that matter or is right--according to you.

“My side”? My sided with the gays because of the law however “my side” thought a better idea was to put up signs, so people on “my side”could stay away from these places that discriminated. “My side” doesn’t wish to support these establishments

Today “my side”says the restaurant owner is wrong and should also put up a sign so “my side” doesn’t support establishments that discriminate.

How “is my side” only seeing things one sided?

So what is your position?

You are nothing but a liar, that is all I know about you but that is a enough. I side for and against depending on the issue as far as separating parents and children entering illegally, the need to fly them back home.

I will accept all legal immigrants, I have no issue.

We should follow the laws.
Jesus would help those seeking refuge why cant we be kind ? Plenty of land, jobs and resources. Share food at least that might help us lose some weight....we are like that fat kid that dont le ro share his food. Be kind you might need help one day.

Refuge? Sure we can look at that on a case by case basis, same with asylum, no issue there, illegally crossing the border is totally different and once you do that, you need to be sent back and no asylum or refuge status.

Again, I have nothing against legal immigration, illegal is a totally different story.

The fat kid analogy is pure BS.

We have legal channels and they should be used as a way to gain citizenship but illegally crossing a border is wrong and they need to be sent back to where they came from immediately, no hearing, nothing, just load them on a plane and tell them they need to try to come in legally.

As for the coyotes? When they are caught they need to be imprisoned for a 5 year minimum for the first offense, no parole, they serve their time and then are flown to southern Mexico, if they are caught again, 15 years a third time 35 years to life. They are making money by exploiting others and they also traffic children, they are as bad as drug dealers and deserve nothing.
Illegals will .ake their way no matter what. The vast majority live peacefully and contribute positively to society they deserve to be integrated. Those that commit crimes can be deported.
Plenty of room in this country to accommodate those who risk their life for a better one.

They steal Americans identies, so they aren’t peaceful and cause a lot of stress, time and money to those that are already living peacefully in this country, so spare me your BS.

I am glad you want to deport those that commit crimes, they committed a crime by entering into this country without going through the proper legal channels, they all by your reasoning, need to be deported.
I would deport those that are committing crimes. Those that have jobs and are assimilating they need to be legalized. He k most faired better the whites who killed millions of natives to settle here.

The ALL committed crimes by crossing the border.

It is illegal for any business to hire an illegal immigrant. So, none can have jobs and therefore need to go back to their own country. Businesses that hire illegal immigrants need to be fined and if they continue to hire them, those in charge need to go to jail.

So shouldn't the right be celebrating this as an example of the freedom they want?

So shouldn't the Left be ashamed of someone that isn't inclusive, and tolerant of someone else's political views? It is like Sanders was making a political speech there, she was just trying to have a quiet dinner with her family.

I thought the right wanted business owners to have the freedom to bar whomever they want, so why such a sudden outrage here? Or is that just the libertarian right and not far right conservatives?

So do you agree with the restaurant owner? Should she not serve a person because of their political choice?

I didn’t ask what the right wanted, I was asking you what your opinion was, do you agree with the restaurant owner? Should she not serve someone because of their political choice?

Even more good reviews :thup:

Best advertising the place has ever had
You have to know this is likely to end bad for the restaurant. Very few small businesses can take this kind of heat.
Well, the restaurant is in the middle of Democratville, at city where the Confederate Flag is still adored and the people there miss having slavery, so they aren't going to get much in the way of grief from their own racist community, but.....just maybe, outside pressure will drive the restaurant out of business somehow. One can hope.
The city the restaurant is in went for Hillary by over 60%. They oppose your confederacy. You're retarded.
Yeah, it's a vehemently racist city that still worships the Confederate flag and considers the south losing the Civil War, a bitter disappointment. In other words, it's a strong Democrat area.
Nah they oppose the Confederacy. It's the GOP that celebrates the republican... oops... I mean Confederate flag these days. Lexington is an oasis in a sea of retarded, pro-Confederate flyover country.
You seem to lack a basic knowledge of what political party ran the south and slavery when they seceded from the United States. To the south's democrats, slavery was simply a matter of economics; you pay money for a human being and force him/her to work for you against his/her will and never have to pay for his/her labor, and if you're in a perky mood, you get to rape the women. It was the democrats that created the KKK who burned down blacks homes and lynched them. It was the democrats that created the quasi-slavery of so-called, apprenticeship where they forced young blacks to work for them...more slavery. It was the democrats that were responsible for the Jim Crow laws.

Jesus would help those seeking refuge why cant we be kind ? Plenty of land, jobs and resources. Share food at least that might help us lose some weight....we are like that fat kid that dont le ro share his food. Be kind you might need help one day.

Refuge? Sure we can look at that on a case by case basis, same with asylum, no issue there, illegally crossing the border is totally different and once you do that, you need to be sent back and no asylum or refuge status.

Again, I have nothing against legal immigration, illegal is a totally different story.

We have legal channels and they should be used as a way to gain citizenship but illegally crossing a border is wrong and they need to be sent back to where they came from immediately, no hearing, nothing, just load them on a plane and tell them they need to try to come in legally.

As for the coyotes? When they are caught they need to be imprisoned for a 5 year minimum for the first offense, no parole, they serve their time and then are flown to southern Mexico, if they are caught again, 15 years a third time 35 years to life. They are making money by exploiting others and they also traffic children, they are as bad as drug dealers and deserve nothing.
Illegals will .ake their way no matter what. The vast majority live peacefully and contribute positively to society they deserve to be integrated. Those that commit crimes can be deported.
Plenty of room in this country to accommodate those who risk their life for a better one.

They steal Americans identies, so they aren’t peaceful and cause a lot of stress, time and money to those that are already living peacefully in this country, so spare me your BS.

I am glad you want to deport those that commit crimes, they committed a crime by entering into this country without going through the proper legal channels, they all by your reasoning, need to be deported.
I would deport those that are committing crimes. Those that have jobs and are assimilating they need to be legalized. He k most faired better the whites who killed millions of natives to settle here.

It is illegal for any business to hire an illegal immigrant. So, none can have jobs and therefore need to go back to their own country. Businesses that hire illegal immigrants need to be fined and if they continue to hire them, those in charge need to go to jail.
Caucasians committed crimes too by killing the natives and occupying their land...let's sort that out and we can deal with illegals of nowadays.

Ask yourself that question. Lefties are the ones having a shit hissy when the baker didn't want to make a gay cake.

I didn’t ask what the right wanted, I was asking you what your opinion was, do you agree with the restaurant owner? Should she not serve someone because of their political choice?

Caucasians committed crimes too by killing the natives and occupying their land...let's sort that out and we can deal with illegals of nowadays.

What happened to the Indians was criminal and I had absolutely nothing to do with it. What about the Muslims that killed over 3000 innocent people on 911, are you responsible for that?

Ask yourself that question. Lefties are the ones having a shit hissy when the baker didn't want to make a gay cake.
So the right should agree with this then since then since they don't want to serve gay customers right? No one has to serve anyone they disagree with?

What happened to the Indians was criminal and I had absolutely nothing to do with it. What about the Muslims that killed over 3000 innocent people on 911, are you responsible for that?
Those were mostly saudis that did it and their Americans ally.

So the right should agree with this then since then since they don't want to serve gay customers right?
Sure. I always said it was the business persons right to refuse service to anyone. This includes Sanders. HOWEVER, the bullshit from her just stating the facts AFTER the WAITER reported it, is ludicrous.
The point is...y'all had a hissy about the baker refusing...why? Because the people were gay? So why don't you show the same indignant response to how Sarah was treated????

I wouldn’t know, I’m not a far right conservative nor am I a libertarian. I think discrimination is wrong, I think places that discriminate should put out signs so those that don’t discriminate can stay away from them.

Now, what is your opinion on the issue?

They were ALL Muslims. It seems you are not wanting to take responsibility for your Muslim religion, however you want me to take responsibility for what happened over a hundred years ago. Why is that?

So the right should agree with this then since then since they don't want to serve gay customers right?
Sure. I always said it was the business persons right to refuse service to anyone. This includes Sanders. HOWEVER, the bullshit from her just stating the facts AFTER the WAITER reported it, is ludicrous.
The point is...y'all had a hissy about the baker refusing...why? Because the people were gay? So why don't you show the same indignant response to how Sarah was treated????
The OP of this thread is righties having a hissy fit over a restaurant owner denying service which I thought was a cause they championed. Why the hypocrisy?

You have to know this is likely to end bad for the restaurant. Very few small businesses can take this kind of heat.
Well, the restaurant is in the middle of Democratville, at city where the Confederate Flag is still adored and the people there miss having slavery, so they aren't going to get much in the way of grief from their own racist community, but.....just maybe, outside pressure will drive the restaurant out of business somehow. One can hope.
The city the restaurant is in went for Hillary by over 60%. They oppose your confederacy. You're retarded.
Yeah, it's a vehemently racist city that still worships the Confederate flag and considers the south losing the Civil War, a bitter disappointment. In other words, it's a strong Democrat area.
Nah they oppose the Confederacy. It's the GOP that celebrates the republican... oops... I mean Confederate flag these days. Lexington is an oasis in a sea of retarded, pro-Confederate flyover country.
You seem to lack a basic knowledge of what political party ran the south and slavery when they seceded from the United States. To the south's democrats, slavery was simply a matter of economics; you pay money for a human being and force him/her to work for you against his/her will and never have to pay for his/her labor, and if you're in a perky mood, you get to rape the women. It was the democrats that created the KKK who burned down blacks homes and lynched them. It was the democrats that created the quasi-slavery of so-called, apprenticeship where they forced young blacks to work for them...more slavery. It was the democrats that were responsible for the Jim Crow laws.
You celebrate their flag and defend their statues. Gross.

Wheelie cannot give us his position because that would expose his hypocrisy.

Nobody is questioning her right to deny service, just the hypocrisy of doing it over the intolerance of someone else's views, and opinions. Nobody is trying to deny her the right to do so.
The owner wrote a long response to this situation. She explained that her employees included gays, immigrants, Muslims and others the administration is against. Those people felt oppressed and serile having to serve someone like Sarah who backs up every one of Trump's policies. She showed respect for her employees. I no problem with what she did.
The current administration....isn't against gays. It was against transsexuals in the military, not gays. It is against the financial responsibility for covering the costs of gender transition, which is expensive and such transitions are often not successful to the individual, mentally. The suicide rated among such people doesn't reduce once they've had their change. As for Muslims, he only put limitations on a very few Muslim nations, ones in which it would be difficult, if not impossible to properly vet the individuals wanting in.
The people you are mentioning (immigrants), if they aren't here via legal methods, aren't IMMIGRANTS. The technical term for them is: Illegal migrant. His administration has absolutely NO problem with anyone coming over the border, LEGALLY! It doesn't matter to his administration what the people look like, only that they are properly vetted to ensure that we are not getting drug cartel members, known criminals (even fleeing criminals can have families and thus they need to be sorted out).
As for those who tearfully say that the people coming over are "refugees," those coming from the Central American countries aren't refugees. An actual refugee is supposed to go only to the closest country that is safe for them. Let us take Hondurans for example, and we'll say, a woman with a child in fear of her husband, there are about 30 cities in that country. She could simply slip into one of the other cities in the country. If she didn't feel safe in Honduras at all, just to the immediate west of Honduras is...El Salvador. That nation speaks her language, there are 15 major cities with a population over 100,000 and another 22 towns and villages. All in which she could feel "safe."
If she doesn't like El Salvador, the immediate country to her north is, Guatemala...guess what, they speak Spanish there as well and she would have no trouble communicating with them and there are 101 cities and towns in which she can disappear into. To he northwest is, Belize. The language is......guess what....Spanish. No trouble communicating there. They have 9 cities and towns and another 109 villages. It's actually a very friendly nation. Then of course, to the north of those is none other than good old, Mexico. Guess what language they speak....Spanish. Also there are 188 large cities with a population of 100,000 or more. Her abusive husband would never find her there. So, an actual refugee from Central America can drop into any adjoining nation, fit right in and find a job....and....be safe.
Each year, our government sends each of those Central American nations, millions of dollars for aid to their people, and the amount each nation gets is way in excess of the actual population of their nations, yet they for some reason, the aid doesn't get to them, they just send their people up here and keep the money. We could effectively just go down there and hand each and every human in those Central American nations about 5 million dollars and we will have saved vast sums of money, while making each one of them a multi-millionaire.
It's time our government informed those nations that we will no longer send them so much as one dime unless they stop sending people up here and agree to use the money for their people and make sure that it's verifiable.

They were ALL Muslims. It seems you are not wanting to take responsibility for your Muslim religion, however you want me to take responsibility for what happened over a hundred years ago. Why is that?
How do we know they did it? It's a CIA job right and clear. And yes you have to recognize the atrocities committed not long ago by your ancestors and no so long ago against African Americans also. And they and be considerate and compassionate towards those who risk their lives for a better one.

Forum List

Back