Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

The baker can kick out gays on moral grounds. Case closed.

Well, Sanders has morals, and the restaurant owners don't, they kicked her out on amoral grounds.

Fags are mentally ill and morals play no part in their lives, either. They can't make rational decisions.
That's opinion, not law.

It's obvious medical fact, and leftists don't care about law, so nobody else need concern themselves with it either.
No it isn't, it's your opinion.

Well, Sanders has morals, and the restaurant owners don't, they kicked her out on amoral grounds.

Fags are mentally ill and morals play no part in their lives, either. They can't make rational decisions.
That's opinion, not law.

It's obvious medical fact, and leftists don't care about law, so nobody else need concern themselves with it either.

No, it's obvious fact, and your opinions on the facts don't matter.

That's opinion, not law.

Show where it is a medical fact then.

36049428_10212022644456838_1808711423853854720_n.jpg

poor sarah her lies are catching up with her....i wished there was a red hen in this area

she was all about gay people not getting cakes.....well sarah how does it feel to not your chicken cause the cooks dont care for you?

That's opinion, not law.

Show where it isn't. The vote to remove it from the disorder category was some 5,800 to 3,800, out of a membership of over 20,000. Clearly 'science' had nothing to do with it, and nothing has come along to justify changing it from a disorder since 1973. Obviously it is a mental disorder. You're just a deviant, that's all, and you need validation or something from the sane people.

Last edited:
she was all about gay people not getting cakes.....well sarah how does it feel to not your chicken cause the cooks dont care for you?

Nobody should eat there if the cooks or any of the food handlers are faggots. they're walking disease epidemics, especially this time of year during 'Pride' Month when all the annual Hepatitis A warnings go out from the CDC and WHO and California health public health agencies because of the faggot holidays and multiple 'hook ups' with strangers they love so much.

It appears the only time some support the rights of business owners and private property when it doesn't affect them. It exposes those that actually have principles from those that merely pay lip service when it's convenient.

It's always okay when "my" side does it.

Just like back in grade school.

Homosexuality is a sexual fetish, not a political minority being opressed. It's a manifestation of mental illness, sociopathic deviancy, and not even remotely 'the same thing'.

Have no problem with the right to refuse.............But KARMA is a bitch............

They just opened Pandora's Box...................

LEt's
Have no problem with the right to refuse.............But KARMA is a bitch............

Let's hope so. I predict many backfirings and disasters for the tards and deviants surpassing the Chick Fila Debacle for them. They really should just shut up until the mid-terms are over if they had any sense or sane leadership and media.

LEt's

Let's hope so. I predict many backfirings and disasters for the tards and deviants surpassing the Chick Fila Debacle for them. They really should just shut up until the mid-terms are over if they had any sense or sane leadership and media.
I hope they keep it up.............they have become unglued.............and America needs to see it.............That and run on higher taxes..............LOL

I thought the right wanted business owners to have the freedom to bar whomever they want, so why such a sudden outrage here? Or is that just the libertarian right and not far right conservatives?

Nobody is questioning her right to deny service, just the hypocrisy of doing it over the intolerance of someone else's views, and opinions. Nobody is trying to deny her the right to do so.
The owner wrote a long response to this situation. She explained that her employees included gays, immigrants, Muslims and others the administration is against. Those people felt oppressed and serile having to serve someone like Sarah who backs up every one of Trump's policies. She showed respect for her employees. I no problem with what she did.

Then her employees are ill-informed and are some of the dumbest people on the planet. Or, the more likely scenario is the owner is not only a bigot, but she's a lying piece of garbage.

Trump said he's not touching any same sex laws and so far he hasn't.

Immigrants are fine under Trump and will prosper with the booming economy. Trump is after ILLEGAL immigrants who have commit crimes. So theres another ill-informed position.

Trump also is not touching Muslims living here. But it's understandable why he wanted to block immigrants from terrosist hotbeds. Any sane person would agree.

The reality is Stephanie Wilkinson is a bigot and now a liar. Everyone knows this now. She is losing money as we type as her restaurant was closed last night. I hope it was worth it for her.

or the KKK
or white supremacists
All decent Americans hate those two groups
and it's also ok to hate for political reasons??
hitler and his SA/etc disrupted and kicked out people for political reasons
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)
leftists/dems BLM/ disrupt the meetings of political opponents:
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
More than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters disrupt Trump rally
....all over the US they [ Democrats/Leftists/BLM/ disrupted the meeting of a political opponent -EXACTLY like hitler's SA did
Donald Trump says his supporters were 'violent' - CNNPolitics

Hitler needed more people to hate him, then the world would be a better place. Lesson learned
as usual, I point out facts and back them up--the left/you are the nazis
you just babble on with 0 facts/etc
I've asked on many threads what Trump's big crime is
I've asked what Sander's big crime is
no one can come up with anything
they've tried to say Trump is racist/etc -hahahaha--and I've always proved them wrong

or the KKK
or white supremacists
All decent Americans hate those two groups
and it's also ok to hate for political reasons??
hitler and his SA/etc disrupted and kicked out people for political reasons
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)
leftists/dems BLM/ disrupt the meetings of political opponents:
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
More than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters disrupt Trump rally
....all over the US they [ Democrats/Leftists/BLM/ disrupted the meeting of a political opponent -EXACTLY like hitler's SA did
Donald Trump says his supporters were 'violent' - CNNPolitics

Hitler needed more people to hate him, then the world would be a better place. Lesson learned
as usual, I point out facts and back them up--the left/you are the nazis
you just babble on with 0 facts/etc
I've asked on many threads what Trump's big crime is
I've asked what Sander's big crime is
no one can come up with anything
they've tried to say Trump is racist/etc -hahahaha--and I've always proved them wrong
It's all they got.................worthless drivel...........

That's opinion, not law.

Show where it isn't. The vote to remove it from the disorder category was some 5,800 to 3,800, out of a membership of over 20,000. Clearly 'science' had nothing to do with it, and nothing has come along to justify changing it from a disorder since 1973. Obviously it is a mental disorder. You're just a deviant, that's all, and you need validation or something from the sane people.
No. You said it was a fact, I disputed. The burden of proof is on you, and the mishmash of data you posted has no sources and is likely pulled out of your ass.

Forum List

Back