Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

35296460_10156419508124841_4670026255721037824_n.jpg

It's a great idea, but I'd just not tip.
why hurt a waiter struggling to make a living?

Maybe the waiters should have a heart to heart with the owner and the cook staff?

Why hurt the people that Sanders were dining with? Did the owner think of the lost tip that the Sanders party would have left when she refused service?

Then again, I’m sure the owner, being the social justice warrior that she is, would compensate the staff for the lost tips, right?
This is the first time I’ve ever heard a republican stick up for the workers
relish it,,,it might be the last

As if the left gives a crap about workers
Of course we do we are workers. You suddenly care about us?

trickle down can also mean MONEY CIRCULATION..................

More people work.........more spend..........more circulation............

Unemployment numbers are down......still use misguided ways to get it.......but it's very low historically........and when more work......less need assistance........and more spend............Which is good for America.
How’s your nest egg? You gonna get to retire at 67? Be honest. Most of you the honest answer is no
And with Republican House voting to cut SS and medicare the children of Republicans will get the shitty end of repubs stick ,,Starve the beast??
The unintended consequences of unfunded liabilities..........will mean the children will never see it.........social programs are 2/3rds of our spending and growing and REALITY sucks............as all nations that are stupid do..............it will implode our country
You’ve been convinced of this but it’s a lie. We’ve all paid in. Put the money you took back.
That I took back................LOL...........

The career politicians did that buddy..............I have never used it............Have you.......

And it has a snowballs chance in hell of sustaining given what's coming.
What’s coming? Blame yourself. You were it’s cheerle

That ugly white bitch should be at weight watchers meeting any damned way.....good for the restu. people there need to eat in peace and not have to stare at Trumps bitch

Evil, hate filled, and racist.

Yep, you're a democrat.

Tigerred isn’t calling refugees “vermin” who are “infesting” America. That would be your racist President. She isn’t ripping children from their parents arms and then lying about it. That evil is being perpetrated by Kristen Neilsen and Donald Trump.

She also doesn’t blame others for her own actions. That would be Republicans.

I’m more apt to listen to her a fellow American than non-citizen.

In case you had not heard, the policy is no longer in force. We need to now fly them all home, its compassionate thing to do.

Flying them all home is hardly the compassionate thing to do. They ran from their homes in fear for their lives.

The compassionate thing to do is to re-unite the families, and then give their claim for asylum a respectful hearing as is their RIGHT under the laws of the USA.

The compassionate thing to do is stop referring to asylum claimants as “vermin”, and “animals”. Treat them as you would like to be treated if you were in their position.

Jeff Sessions quoted the Bible when trying to justify this cruel and callous policy. So I’ll use as Bible quote in response. Do unto others a you would have them do unto you. That’s the very least a country Trump refers to as “Christian”, should be doing. Following Jesus’ commandments.

To be honest and accurate, Trump wasn't calling asylum claimants as "vermin" and "animals". Those phrases have been used in connection with gang members, such as MS-13 members.

Trump Uses Language of Exterminators in Attack on ‘Illegal Immigrants’
What does infest mean?

I hope that the turdbrain owner has to close her restaurant due to a lack of customers for being so stupid to listen to the filthy queer in the kitchen that was butthurt. That level of stupidity needs to be punished.

The owner of the Red Hen was way too into politics. We're all still people and Sarah has as much right as anyone to an actual life, enjoying a meal with friends, spending time relaxing with family. In that part of Virginia, which is just nasty with politicos, I think the vast majority of people must realize that. It's like Fairfield County, Connecticut. You see someone famous and pretend they're just another neighbor. Let them breathe.

The left loves institutional discrimination. They love it when they can use it to forward their agenda.
It is funny, however, that a member of the government is a victim of their own discrimination policies :lol:

The owner of the Red Hen was way too into politics. We're all still people and Sarah has as much right as anyone to an actual life, enjoying a meal with friends, spending time relaxing with family. In that part of Virginia, which is just nasty with politicos, I think the vast majority of people must realize that. It's like Fairfield County, Connecticut. You see someone famous and pretend they're just another neighbor. Let them breathe.
Sarah has openly supported the rights of businesses to deny service to gays

That restaurant had gay employees who wanted to deny service to her

One of life’s little ironies

Institutional discrimination isnt ironic, you bigoted bedwetter.

Hey Huck Sanders....you reap what you sow

It is in that Bible you love so much

You are such a hypocrite.

I heard someone on CSPAN yesterday who had an interesting perspective on this. He said he hoped it would help Sarah realize what it feels like to be denied access just for being who you are, like all the minorities that have been shut out either directly or more discretely.

Think it might give her a little understanding of what she upholds?

I heard someone on CSPAN yesterday who had an interesting perspective on this. He said he hoped it would help Sarah realize what it feels like to be denied access just for being who you are, like all the minorities that have been shut out either directly or more discretely.

Hey! Glass half full! :rolleyes:

You would think it would cause some inward reflection

But she sold out her values a year ago when she agreed to lie on behalf of Trump

You are such a hypocrite.
Sanders is a hypocrite if she objects to being denied service

Forum List

Back