Restaurant posts "GUNS ARE WELCOME" signs......business is BOOMING!!!

You dumb shits.

The POINT is reeel damn simple.

There is no way to tell a "good guy" with a gun from a "bad guy" with a gun until he opens fire.

I don't want to be sitting in the restaurant when one of you assholes decides your pizza isn't done to your Gordon Ramsey specifications and opens fire on the kid who brought it to your table.

But, you/your wife wouldn't do that you say?

How the hell can I know that?

I don't give a large mouse's behind that you're so chicken shit you can't leave the house without your fake balls. You wanna carry? Fine. Do it out in the open so I can get my kids out of your way BEFORE you snap your damn fool widget.

Zat clear enough for you?

You dumb shits.

There is no way to tell a "good guy" with a gun from a "bad guy" with a gun until he opens fire.

I don't want to be sitting in the restaurant when one of you assholes decides your pizza isn't done to your Gordon Ramsey specifications and opens fire on the kid who brought it to your table.

I don't give a large mouse's behind that you're so chicken shit you can't leave the house without your fake balls. You wanna carry? Fine. Do it out in the open so I can get my kids out of your way BEFORE you snap your damn fool widget.

With all the guns out there, how often does that actually happen?

You don't understand the basic concept of risk.

Considering you are a blithering idiot, I am not surprised by this.

You dumb shits.

Yes, very clear: you are nuttier than a shithouse rat and should probably be locked up.

You dumb shits.

Yes, very clear: you are nuttier than a shithouse rat and should probably be locked up.

Amazing. Being concerned for the safety of one's family means you should be "locked up".

What in the fuck is wrong with our values?

You dumb shits.

How queer?

Keep your kids home s0n.......have a barbeque or go through the drive through. Shit.....your kids are going to walk around their whole lives looking up into the sky and waiting for a house to fall on their head.

Its fascinating to see fringe people lecturing others as if they have a mainstream viewpoint. Fascinating. These far left meatheads.......they think they know how you should live your life better than you do!!:2up:

Very few people concur with this knucklehead Nuddly........and he's calling everybody else "the crazies". Fuck.....they let these people be parents!!:eek::wtf::wtf:

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

These meatheads are such oddballs, they don't even mind being made to look like dickheads in any social setting.........:itsok:

Limpwristed oddballs = the most dangerous mofu's on the planet.

As near as I can tell, we are supposed to know the "good guys'"with a gun, as opposed to the "bad guys" with a gun, by the fact that the good guys wear white hats.

restaurant owner: ?guns are welcome? Signs have helped boost business « cbs charlotte

hmmmm.....another kick to the nut sacks of the gun grabbers, and aren't we seeing it on almost a daily basis?

Im still laughing as i post this thread up!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This comes on the heels of a recent gallup poll showing that 3 out of every 4 americans are against any kind of gun ban!!! Last time it was that high???

Ready for this............

:funnyface::d1959:d:funnyface:

carrying firearms into places where they serve alcohol seems like a really smart idea.......what could go wrong?

my wife had her beretta with her at pizza hut a couple weeks ago...no big deal. (like most pizzarias, ph serves alcohol!)

ftw!!!

As near as I can tell, we are supposed to know the "good guys'"with a gun, as opposed to the "bad guys" with a gun, by the fact that the good guys wear white hats.

According the nutters, we're supposed to just trust that they won't shoot anyone.

O' course, we've seen how well that has worked out for so many people. Too bad they can't weigh in on this question now but they're dead.

My wife had her Beretta with her at Pizza Hut a couple weeks ago...no big deal. (Like most pizzarias, PH serves alcohol!)

Guns and booze. What could possibly go wrong?

Seriously, I learned that gun safety does not include booze but the nutters don't know or abide by the same rules that used to be carved in stone. I'd bet they even take their children to places where there is booze and guns.

You dumb shits.

Welcome to a free society, where we assume innocence until proven otherwise.

No one will miss you when you get up and leave.

No. Its not. Its not even close.
Her assumption with regard to people carrying a gun is no more or less rational than a rape victim assuming that every man she sees will rape her; most people would agree that any such rape victim is in dire need of therapy.
Ah good, the old "everybody knows" fallacy. Check that off the daily list.
What's that? No effective response? I thought not.
STILL no effective response.
Surprise surprise.

Says the anti-gun loon trying to pass himself off as a "gun safety advocate".
It's safer to sit on the sidelines and offer up back handed criticism in the face of life and death, isn't it? Can you offer anything like a cogent response, or are you afraid you might get 'emotional'? Step up little man. Put down your piece and speak one.
I did. You chose to ignore it because you know you do not have a coherent reply.

Post # 164
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...signs-business-is-booming-11.html#post9523833

As I said:

You aren't an advocate of gun safety - you're an advocate of further restricting the rights of the law abiding by increasing the limitations on the exercise of the right to arms that will do nothing to prevent further gun violence; to this end, you present arguments based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

That makes you an anti-gun loon.
Oh look... NK wants me to bring it on, and then he runs away.
Huh.

You dumb shits.

Just stay out of restuarants that welcome guns.

I stay out of establishments that allow smoking.

Pretty clear and easy.

The business decides what is allowable and you decide whether to patronize the business.

It's safer to sit on the sidelines and offer up back handed criticism in the face of life and death, isn't it? Can you offer anything like a cogent response, or are you afraid you might get 'emotional'? Step up little man. Put down your piece and speak one.
I did. You chose to ignore it because you know you do not have a coherent reply.

Post # 164
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...signs-business-is-booming-11.html#post9523833

As I said:

You aren't an advocate of gun safety - you're an advocate of further restricting the rights of the law abiding by increasing the limitations on the exercise of the right to arms that will do nothing to prevent further gun violence; to this end, you present arguments based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Huh.
No. You've insulated yourself by saying there are laws preventing strawman purchases, laws preventing criminals from obtaining guns, laws preventing guns illegally discharged on city streets.

But these laws must be enforced. And prohibiting Universal Background Checks is a quick and easy way to avoid enforcing these laws. That's the stumbling block, isn't it? Keeping Universal Background checks off the table makes all those other laws gather dust in a file someplace.

Post # 164

As I said:

Huh.
No. You've insulated yourself by saying there are laws preventing strawman purchases, laws preventing criminals from obtaining guns, laws preventing guns illegally discharged on city streets.
I said mo such thing.
I -did- say the laws against these things exist not to prevent people from taking these actions, but punish them when they do.
It is impossible to enact a law to prevent people from breaking the law; any attempt to do so is folly.

But these laws must be enforced.
OK.. enforce them.
When someone breaks the law, arrest them, put them on trial and punish them once convicted.
:dunno

And prohibiting Universal Background Checks is a quick and easy way to avoid enforcing these laws.
False.
Background checks do not enforce the law, they exist to prevent people from breaking the law.

That's the stumbling block, isn't it? Keeping Universal Background checks off the table makes all those other laws gather dust in a file someplace.
Not even close.
Not having background checks in no way means you cannot enforce the law against felons buying/possessing firearms.

Last edited:
You dumb shits.

Amazing. Being concerned for the safety of one's family means you should be "locked up".

I think that they were referring to his unreasonable fear of anyone with a gun. Simply HAVING a gun does not make you some crazed lunatic.

This fear is brought on by the misconception that the mass shootings by strangers are common. They are quite rare. He should be more worried about being robbed in the parking lot (less likely for a place known to cater to armed people).

According the nutters, we're supposed to just trust that they won't shoot anyone.

O' course, we've seen how well that has worked out for so many people. Too bad they can't weigh in on this question now but they're dead.

When? Exactly when was it we have seen this? In those rare occasions that a lunatic goes on a suicidal rampage?? In those rare events that actually constitute 0.8% of gun deaths?

And do you think whether or not a restaurant allows guns matters then?

It didn't Luby's. It didn't at the theater in Aurora Co. But then, you are as likely to be struck by lightning as you are to be shot in one of those kinds of mass shootings.

You talk about those who carry guns being cowards, and yet YOU want to restrict everyone's ability to carry based on extremely rare events that are not even a blip on the radar for gun violence.

"Hello Pot, my name is Kettle."

Last edited:

I think that they were referring to his unreasonable fear of anyone with a gun. Simply HAVING a gun does not make you some crazed lunatic.

This fear is brought on by the misconception that the mass shootings by strangers are common. They are quite rare. He should be more worried about being robbed in the parking lot (less likely for a place known to cater to armed people).
Do we need guns in church? Isn't Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace? Do we need to be packing to worship Him?

What about guns in bars? How well has the blending of alcohol, loaded guns and a hot sticky Friday night in August play out? Is carrying a gun into an atmosphere charged with bourbon and testosterone really a wise decision? If you are so frightened that you feel as if your only recourse is to carry a loaded weapon around, aren't you more susceptible to use it once you are liquored up and unhinged about what some other redneck said about your girlfriend?

Do we need guns in church? Isn't Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace? Do we need to be packing to worship Him?

What about guns in bars? How well has the blending of alcohol, loaded guns and a hot sticky Friday night in August play out? Is carrying a gun into an atmosphere charged with bourbon and testosterone really a wise decision? If you are so frightened that you feel as if your only recourse is to carry a loaded weapon around, aren't you more susceptible to use it once you are liquored up and unhinged about what some other redneck said about your girlfriend?
Psst....
#216 awaits your reply.

Forum List

Back