Restaurants suffer more than other businesses because of Democrat policies/inflation..

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I know of a few restaurants that have folded in my own area. God knows what is happening in blue states/cities. But it is a damn shame that small businesses can barely survive in this crazy economic situation we are in because of the spend-spend-spend dimrats. these a-holes live well off the taxpayers while they seek to destroy said taxpayers.

I hate dimrats. God forgive me but I just want them to all go away... (I was going to say something else but Jesus restrained me... as only He can do)

I know of a few restaurants that have folded in my own area. God knows what is happening in blue states/cities. But it is a damn shame that small businesses can barely survive in this crazy economic situation we are in because of the spend-spend-spend dimrats. these a-holes live well off the taxpayers while they seek to destroy said taxpayers.

I hate dimrats. God forgive me but I just want them to all go away... (I was going to say something else but Jesus restrained me... as only He can do)
SO the Democrats are responsible for their poor business skills?

It looks like you missed the OP's point, valid or invalid as it may be. He feels anti-business Democratic policies are what drove them out of business. Of course, I'm sure and one party blind person such as yourself might have a hard time recognizing the concept.

It looks like you missed the OP's point, valid or invalid as it may be. He feels anti-business Democratic policies are what drove them out of business. Of course, I'm sure and one party blind person such as yourself might have a hard time recognizing the concept.
He intetionally does that, he deflects all the time. He never answers the actual questions presented.

Democrats are responsible for every bad thing.

Republicans on the other hand are perfect.
Wrong, but the republicans know they aren't perfect, the dems really do think they are. If you don't listen to them, you deserve to die in their minds.

I don't deal with his feelings.

This guy had no problem with thousands of businesses going under during TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RIOTS.

But he's whining because some undercapitalized businesses can't afford employees?

Washington state raised minimum wage to $15.74. I live in Washington right near the Idaho line. You tell us how a restaurant in Washington near Idaho is going to compete.

Washington state raised minimum wage to $15.74. I live in Washington right near the Idaho line. You tell us how a restaurant in Washington near Idaho is going to compete.

By actually being in a desirable location?
Because the only big city on the west is Spokane, and no one is going to drive all the way to Idaho for dinner.

Dems on the left coast are rabid parasites that tax and fee and feed off small businesses making it very difficult to survive. The asshole Dem's Covid lockdowns wiped out many of them and they never returned. Tune in NEVER when Dems give a shit.

Dems on the left coast are rabid parasites that tax and fee and feed off small businesses making it very difficult to survive. The asshole Dem's Covid lockdowns wiped out many of them and they never returned. Tune in NEVER when Dems give a shit.
Well, they want to live in a world where there are no small businesses, only huge corporations, the leaders of which seem open to the woke bs. They as well as everyone else will regret getting rid of small business but by that time, it will be too late. BTW I'm wondering who the head of the SBA is these days? Some queer? Liberal Black female? All of the above would be good according to this Admin..

If there were no small businesses, it would be easier, it seems to me, for gummit to take over the big corporations, assuming most haven't been taken over yet..

By actually being in a desirable location?
Because the only big city on the west is Spokane, and no one is going to drive all the way to Idaho for dinner.
We do it at least once a week. We live in Spokane Valley. It's a 15 minute drive to Post Falls, Idaho. Boom town.

We do it at least once a week. We live in Spokane Valley. It's a 15 minute drive to Post Falls, Idaho. Boom town.
Okay. Not sure what your point is. You enjoy eating food prepared by people who can't make the rent?

I hear there is a great Traditional Church or two there in Post Falls and surrounding areas. I went to one in Coeur d'Lane years ago... one of the best Masses I've ever attended. God showed me something about my personal situation while there, during Mass, a very important thing, something I'd had on my mind and was rather confused about until then... too bad all Catholic Churches aren't like that..

Forum List

Back