Restaurants suffer more than other businesses because of Democrat policies/inflation..

I know of a few restaurants that have folded in my own area. God knows what is happening in blue states/cities. But it is a damn shame that small businesses can barely survive in this crazy economic situation we are in because of the spend-spend-spend dimrats. these a-holes live well off the taxpayers while they seek to destroy said taxpayers.

I hate dimrats. God forgive me but I just want them to all go away... (I was going to say something else but Jesus restrained me... as only He can do)
Why have restaurants folded in your area?? Do you live in a dem run area?

I don't deal with his feelings.

This guy had no problem with thousands of businesses going under during TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RIOTS.

But he's whining because some undercapitalized businesses can't afford employees?
You don't deal with anything well. You have let your TDS get in the way of rational thought.

By actually being in a desirable location?
Because the only big city on the west is Spokane, and no one is going to drive all the way to Idaho for dinner.
Spokane is only a few miles from the Idaho border. I used to live in WA

By actually being in a desirable location?
Because the only big city on the west is Spokane, and no one is going to drive all the way to Idaho for dinner.
What an idiot. Your thought is anyone living in the rural areas should move to the city to have a business and no rural residents deserve a restaraunt. No wonder all of the eastern counties in Washington want to secede and become part of Idaho. It's to get away of idiots like you.

Why have restaurants folded in your area?? Do you live in a dem run area?
no, I don't. I don't know why this one restaurant closed down, but I suspect the covid lies hit. I was out of that area for years until recently so I just don't know. Also, I lived in a blue city not long ago and I saw a few closed there. The covid bs was just that... bs. Covid and the flu have basically the same death rate. A 116 year old nun survived the damn thing.. a 103 year old, a 109 year old..

no, I don't. I don't know why this one restaurant closed down, but I suspect the covid lies hit. I was out of that area for years until recently so I just don't know. Also, I lived in a blue city not long ago and I saw a few closed there. The covid bs was just that... bs. Covid and the flu have basically the same death rate. A 116 year old nun survived the damn thing.. a 103 year old, a 109 year old..
Sounds like you’re believing and peddling lies just as, if not more, damaging than the COVID hysteria lies. COVID was obviously worse than the flu and put us into a medical crisis where hospitals capacity for accute care was severely hampered in many major areas. I know this for a fact. Like seen it with my own eyes. Not regurgitating news propaganda. If you can’t acknowledge that then you are kidding yourself and lying to others

I know of a few restaurants that have folded in my own area. God knows what is happening in blue states/cities. But it is a damn shame that small businesses can barely survive in this crazy economic situation we are in because of the spend-spend-spend dimrats. these a-holes live well off the taxpayers while they seek to destroy said taxpayers.

I hate dimrats. God forgive me but I just want them to all go away... (I was going to say something else but Jesus restrained me... as only He can do)

EVERYONE who isn't a billionaire, has the last name Biden, or is the president of Ukraine, suffers under DemoKKKrat policies.

Sounds like you’re believing and peddling lies just as, if not more, damaging than the COVID hysteria lies. COVID was obviously worse than the flu and put us into a medical crisis where hospitals capacity for accute care was severely hampered in many major areas. I know this for a fact. Like seen it with my own eyes. Not regurgitating news propaganda. If you can’t acknowledge that then you are kidding yourself and lying to others
sorry. I don't believe libs. I keep saying this but libs also have a problem comprehending simple English.

99% of people survived c19, same rate as survive the flu. Only those with a previous health problem were at risk or died. Yet the entire population was forced to suffer and some people ended up being homeless when they lost their jobs. What do libs care? they couldn't care less about anyone but themselves

sorry. I don't believe libs. I keep saying this but libs also have a problem comprehending simple English.

99% of people survived c19, same rate as survive the flu. Only those with a previous health problem were at risk or died. Yet the entire population was forced to suffer and some people ended up being homeless when they lost their jobs. What do libs care? they couldn't care less about anyone but themselves
You don’t need to believe anybody. You just need to look at the facts. And if it’s medical I suggest talking to actual doctors.

You didn’t address my point about the hospital system being overwhelmed. Do you not believe that happened?

giphy.gif

Have you looked at the populations death rate numbers? If so what do you make of them?

Washington state raised minimum wage to $15.74. I live in Washington right near the Idaho line. You tell us how a restaurant in Washington near Idaho is going to compete.

good food and good service.

I hate liberals

just sayin...

I guess I have to go to confession now... But hey, at least I don't hate them enough to... rip them to shreds and pull them out of their womb-like homes and toss them into the trash destined for the incinerator--and then scream CHOICE is OUR GOD for the whole world to hear..

so there's that

You don’t need to believe anybody. You just need to look at the facts. And if it’s medical I suggest talking to actual doctors.

You didn’t address my point about the hospital system being overwhelmed. Do you not believe that happened?
I believe facts when they are provided... by people who appreciate facts and truth (which means mostly Christian people)

I believe facts when they are provided... by people who appreciate facts and truth (which means mostly Christian people)
Ok, well do you think it’s fact or fiction that COVID overwhelmed our medical care system in many areas?

You don't deal with anything well. You have let your TDS get in the way of rational thought.

Tell me something...Is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?
If you have to ask about being stupid, you probably are, but we can tell that from your posts. Trump fucks up everything, and you still support him.

What an idiot. Your thought is anyone living in the rural areas should move to the city to have a business and no rural residents deserve a restaraunt. No wonder all of the eastern counties in Washington want to secede and become part of Idaho. It's to get away of idiots like you.

I vacation every year in a little town in Northern Wisconsin. And every couple of years, all the little restaurants and shops change owners when the people who thought this would be a great business opportunity to get out of the rat race realize there's no money to be made in a town that only has about three months of economic activity.

Which poor business skills are you referring to?
Not having a good business plan that makes sure their business is properly capitalized. If you can't afford labor and supplies, you probably shouldn't be in business.

Ok, well do you think it’s fact or fiction that COVID overwhelmed our medical care system in many areas?
In hindsight, it looks like a huge LIE. Ventilators ordered and stockpiled ended up largely not used... and etc etc..

But hey.. you can believe the gummit never lies to us all you want.. That's freedom in 2023 4 ya... Lies have just as much weight as truth..

Make the World Christ-centered again (then maybe we would be doing a lot better)

Forum List

Back