Restaurants suffer more than other businesses because of Democrat policies/inflation..

You don’t need to believe anybody. You just need to look at the facts. And if it’s medical I suggest talking to actual doctors.

You didn’t address my point about the hospital system being overwhelmed. Do you not believe that happened?
You will never be believed again. there are Progs who deserve revenge against them for destroying others. Those living the good life with no concerns now will not be forgotten. And there are deplorables in powerful fiefdoms who deserve it also. Prog power elites though are ruling in crass excess and will eventually get revenge on most people whether deserved or not.

In hindsight, it looks like a huge LIE. Ventilators ordered and stockpiled ended up largely not used... and etc etc..

But hey.. you can believe the gummit never lies to us all you want.. That's freedom in 2023 4 ya... Lies have just as much weight as truth..

Make the World Christ-centered again (then maybe we would be doing a lot better)
Where are you getting your information from? Media sources? Have you spoken to any doctors? Hospital workers? Real life people?

You will never be believed again. there are Progs who deserve revenge against them for destroying others. Those living the good life with no concerns now will not be forgotten. And there are deplorables in powerful fiefdoms who deserve it also. Prog power elites though are ruling in crass excess and will eventually get revenge on most people whether deserved or not.
Again, you don’t need to believe anything I say. Why did you avoid my question to make that meaningless rant?

Not having a good business plan that makes sure their business is properly capitalized. If you can't afford labor and supplies, you probably shouldn't be in business.
You know this is the reason from your experience owning and operating a restaurant?

Where are you getting your information from? Media sources? Have you spoken to any doctors? Hospital workers? Real life people?
why don't u answer MY question.. Oh wait.. it wasn't a question

But yeh... the question would be: do you agree/disagree that making Christ the center of things (as it was in the middle ages) would be a good idea?

why don't u answer MY question.. Oh wait.. it wasn't a question

But yeh... the question would be: do you agree/disagree that making Christ the center of things (as it was in the middle ages) would be a good idea?
Haha, wow captain random. I didn’t see you ask that. But I’ll answer. If that works for you to make Christ the center of things then go for it. I wouldn’t force it on everybody. That’s a choice for each person to make on their own.

So now you can answer my question right?

No, I know that from eating at them, and seeing the bad ones that I never went to again, but were out of business in a year.

75% of restaurants don't make it through the first year and that's largely because restaurants operate at an extremely low profit margin.

But hey, you eat at them, so I guess you're the expert as to what makes them successful and what makes them fail. I see the doctor at least once a year. I'm qualified to open up my own practice, right, Walter?

75% of restaurants don't make it through the first year and that's largely because restaurants operate at an extremely low profit margin.

But hey, you eat at them, so I guess you're the expert as to what makes them successful and what makes them fail. I see the doctor at least once a year. I'm qualified to open up my own practice, right, Walter?

Well, yes, I can tell what works.

On the other hand, I've been to doctors who didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, and went and got second opinion when I didn't like what they had to say.

Which is the problem here. You are only successful if you can build a relationship with your clientele.

If you cut corners by underpaying your staff and they have exactly zero fucks to give, you are not going to build a lot of return business. This really isn't complicated.

But, hey, it's a free country, you are free to fail. And I'll laugh at you when you do.

you can't get good food OR service if food is ridiculously expense/unattainable and/or the *&^%$# gummit is taxing the restaurant to death or making inflation so ridiculously high that they can't afford to be inbusiness

SO the Democrats are responsible for their poor business skills?
Democrats are against small business. Actually, they are against ALL business, but it is the little guys who pay the price first. They go under before the Walmarts, McDonalds, and Amazons do.

Democrats are against small business. Actually, they are against ALL business, but it is the little guys who pay the price first. They go under before the Walmarts, McDonalds, and Amazons do.

Here's the thing. The food service industry is notorious for underpaying the wage slaves. Which is why nobody relies on it to be their primary source of income. They either have housewives with a husband who makes a good living or a teenager going out to "get experience".

So just not a lot of sympathy for that industry.

Here's the thing. The food service industry is notorious for underpaying the wage slaves. Which is why nobody relies on it to be their primary source of income. They either have housewives with a husband who makes a good living or a teenager going out to "get experience".

So just not a lot of sympathy for that industry.
Here's the thing. Most fast food places have been paying far above the minimum wage. And now that the left have made it so that the fast food industry is paying even more wages, it has helped increase inflation and put the little guy out of business. Bob's burger joint can't compete against McDonalds. So, you guys put Bob's burger joint out of business and you don't give a shit and blame it on them for not knowing how to do business. Not everyone needs a living wage. That's what you guys fail to understand.

Here's the thing. Most fast food places have been paying far above the minimum wage. And now that the left have made it so that the fast food industry is paying even more wages, it has helped increase inflation and put the little guy out of business. Bob's burger joint can't compete against McDonalds. So, you guys put Bob's burger joint out of business and you don't give a shit and blame it on them for not knowing how to do business. Not everyone needs a living wage. That's what you guys fail to understand.

Here's the thing. Bob and McDonald both worked on a previous business model that you send your pimply-faced 16 year old out to take one of these slave wage jobs to "build character" and "learn about work". Heck, I did these kinds of jobs when I was a teen, it was kind of a right of passage.

today, kids are less inclined to do that, mostly because their parents don't want to expose them to Covid. Covid kind of blew that model up, which is now why these companies have to offer decent wages. Oh, they can automate the cashier and save some money, but the reality is, these are now pretty much adult jobs.

I went to Boston Market yesterday. All the employees were well into their 20's and 30's. They should be making a living wage. If Bob can't deal with that economic reality, he needs to find something else to do for a living.

Here's the thing. Bob and McDonald both worked on a previous business model that you send your pimply-faced 16 year old out to take one of these slave wage jobs to "build character" and "learn about work". Heck, I did these kinds of jobs when I was a teen, it was kind of a right of passage.

today, kids are less inclined to do that, mostly because their parents don't want to expose them to Covid. Covid kind of blew that model up, which is now why these companies have to offer decent wages. Oh, they can automate the cashier and save some money, but the reality is, these are now pretty much adult jobs.

I went to Boston Market yesterday. All the employees were well into their 20's and 30's. They should be making a living wage. If Bob can't deal with that economic reality, he needs to find something else to do for a living.
Increased wages has led to increased inflation, and the increased wages are not keeping up with the increased inflation. And, it puts the pressure on small business while the McDonalds, Walmarts, and the Amazons survive.

Increased wages has led to increased inflation, and the increased wages are not keeping up with the increased inflation. And, it puts the pressure on small business while the McDonalds, Walmarts, and the Amazons survive.
Increased wages were also caused by inflation which was caused by Supply chain issues and stimulus spending by Trump and Biden administrations.

Forum List

Back