Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though...

That popped into my mind...one of the reasons I supported Concealed carry all the way back then.......

And just about every mass shooting took place in a gun free zone.......you know...where people are not allowed to have guns.....except the killers....

These 7 people took your advice righwinger and brain.........they didn't live to learn from their mistake....

And how did they murder these people....with a 6 shot, snub nosed revolver....no magazine change required to butcher 7 people....

Brown s Chicken massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Brown's Chicken massacre was a mass murder that occurred at a Brown's Chicken restaurant in Palatine, Illinois, a northwest suburb of Chicago, on January 8, 1993, when two assailants robbed the restaurant and then proceeded to murder seven employees.

So.....it is up to the gentle reader......in the gun store case Brain cited...they murdered the owner.........so.....robbers enter a store....you can fight or give your life up to their discretion.....the choice will be yours.........

You have to dig back to 1993? Did they have a no guns sign? Lots of armed defenders have been shot dead since 1993.

It was in Illinois.....no guns allowed........

Did they have a sign?

Yes brain.....one exception....and disarm over 90 million gun owners......that is quite the calculation......

One example, just like you gave. There are many. How many restaurants without no gun signs are robbed? Your post was dumb.
Do you really think that sign had nothing to do with the place being robbed? You're just a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You seem to be especially dumb. Obviously it had nothing to do with the restaurant being robbed. Might be why nobody was killed however. If you are going to make the claim it did then show me how restaurants with a sign are robbed more often. I can post lots of restaurants without the sign that have been robbed. I've also posted gun shops who have been robbed. Clearly the sign has nothing to do with it.
If a crook found a closed store with the door unlocked, next to one that was locked, which one do you think he would rob? Same principle. They knew that no one had a gun. That's why they robbed the place. And if there was just one person there who was armed and was proficient with his weapon, he might have prevented the robbery.

Yeah cause we know how often guns accidentally go off in restaurants and kill other patrons. It's an every day occurrence. Thank God we have solved the epidemic.

Examples of it happening are easy to find.
Man who accidentally shot woman in restaurant I m totally distraught

I didn't say it NEVER happened. I was suggesting that it's very rare. Most of the time when someone gets shot it's because someone intended to shoot them. Of course accidental shootings happen. Don't be absurd. But don't act like someone getting randomly shot in a restaurant by a gun that just happened to fire is an every day occurrence. More people die in car accidents...are we going to ban cars and go back to covered wagons?

Like I said examples are easy to find:
Accidental Shooting At Mendon Restaurant - RochesterHomepage.net

There are like 17,000 accidental shootings each year. Over 46 a day so they are daily.

Cars are used daily by most of the country. Most people will never need a gun for anything. Comparing deaths of the two is silly. By the hour of use guns are FAR more dangerous.

And guns are used 1.6 million times a year to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives.....can you do the math brain....

Over 320 million guns in private hands..............17,000 accidental shootings....over 30,000 fatalities from cars...accidental car crashes....guns....between 6-700 deaths a year.....

so 1.6 million crimes stopped vs. 6-700 accidental gun deaths vs. 30,000 car accidents....

With over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense......

Brain, the numbers are not on your side.......

1.6 is imaginary. Only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year. Claiming 1.6 million defenses is just silly.

Cars are used by almost everyone in the country daily. Of course more people die in car accidents. Most people won't need a gun for anything their entire life.

No brain...your beliefs are imaginary....my number comes from averaging 16 actual studies specifically looking at the use of guns for self defense...over a 40 year period...by both public and private researchers....including bill "the serial sexual predator" clinton and barak obama......not exactly supporters of the NRA......

They are ment to limit accidental shootings which they do.

Yeah cause we know how often guns accidentally go off in restaurants and kill other patrons. It's an every day occurrence. Thank God we have solved the epidemic.

I didn't say it NEVER happened. I was suggesting that it's very rare. Most of the time when someone gets shot it's because someone intended to shoot them. Of course accidental shootings happen. Don't be absurd. But don't act like someone getting randomly shot in a restaurant by a gun that just happened to fire is an every day occurrence. More people die in car accidents...are we going to ban cars and go back to covered wagons?

There are like 17,000 accidental shootings each year. Over 46 a day so they are daily.

Cars are used daily by most of the country. Most people will never need a gun for anything. Comparing deaths of the two is silly. By the hour of use guns are FAR more dangerous.

Most people will never need a gun for anything.

And 1.6 million people will need a gun to stop or prevent a violent criminal attack and save a life.........

Sure but nobody I know has ever defended themselves with a gun. You haven't and I haven't. And only 230 criminals are shot and killed in defense each year. And only about 50 defenses are reported each year. Sorry your 1.6 is an imaginary number.

These 7 people took your advice righwinger and brain.........they didn't live to learn from their mistake....

And how did they murder these people....with a 6 shot, snub nosed revolver....no magazine change required to butcher 7 people....

Brown s Chicken massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Brown's Chicken massacre was a mass murder that occurred at a Brown's Chicken restaurant in Palatine, Illinois, a northwest suburb of Chicago, on January 8, 1993, when two assailants robbed the restaurant and then proceeded to murder seven employees.

So.....it is up to the gentle reader......in the gun store case Brain cited...they murdered the owner.........so.....robbers enter a store....you can fight or give your life up to their discretion.....the choice will be yours.........

You have to dig back to 1993? Did they have a no guns sign? Lots of armed defenders have been shot dead since 1993.

It was in Illinois.....no guns allowed........

Did they have a sign?

You didn't need a sign.....the whole state was a gun free zone...no concealed carry at all....back in the 90s.....

Yes brain.....one exception....and disarm over 90 million gun owners......that is quite the calculation......

One example, just like you gave. There are many. How many restaurants without no gun signs are robbed? Your post was dumb.
Do you really think that sign had nothing to do with the place being robbed? You're just a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You seem to be especially dumb. Obviously it had nothing to do with the restaurant being robbed. Might be why nobody was killed however. If you are going to make the claim it did then show me how restaurants with a sign are robbed more often. I can post lots of restaurants without the sign that have been robbed. I've also posted gun shops who have been robbed. Clearly the sign has nothing to do with it.
If a crook found a closed store with the door unlocked, next to one that was locked, which one do you think he would rob? Same principle. They knew that no one had a gun. That's why they robbed the place. And if there was just one person there who was armed and was proficient with his weapon, he might have prevented the robbery.

And they knew the gun shop owners were armed and still robbed them. I guess guns attract robbery.

And 1.6 million people will need a gun to stop or prevent a violent criminal attack and save a life.........

Sure but nobody I know has ever defended themselves with a gun. You haven't and I haven't. And only 230 criminals are shot and killed in defense each year. And only about 50 defenses are reported each year. Sorry your 1.6 is an imaginary number.

Brain.....do you know how stupid that sounds.....you didn't need a gun and no one you know needed a gun....so that means the number is made up.......re read that post.......you can delete it before too many people read it......

And guns are used 1.6 million times a year to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives.....can you do the math brain....

Over 320 million guns in private hands..............17,000 accidental shootings....over 30,000 fatalities from cars...accidental car crashes....guns....between 6-700 deaths a year.....

so 1.6 million crimes stopped vs. 6-700 accidental gun deaths vs. 30,000 car accidents....

1.6 is imaginary. Only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year. Claiming 1.6 million defenses is just silly.

Cars are used by almost everyone in the country daily. Of course more people die in car accidents. Most people won't need a gun for anything their entire life.

No brain...your beliefs are imaginary....my number comes from averaging 16 actual studies specifically looking at the use of guns for self defense...over a 40 year period...by both public and private researchers....including bill "the serial sexual predator" clinton and barak obama......not exactly supporters of the NRA......

And not a single confirmed defense in any of your studies. And they are all over 20 years old, crime is down like 30% since then. Sorry your 1.6 is meaningless and debunked. And well you can't just average them, that is just silly.

Brain.....do you know how stupid that sounds.....you didn't need a gun and no one you know needed a gun....so that means the number is made up.......re read that post.......you can delete it before too many people read it......

Well if it is correct then over the last 30 years 48 million people defended themselves. That almost every gun owner in the country. So if it was true yes I would know several defenders.

Yes.....this is why I think we need new "Gun Free Zone" signs....they need to say "Gun Free Zone.....and we really, really mean it...."

NC Restaurant Banned Guns Got Robbed At Gunpoint The Daily Caller

A barbecue restaurant in Durham, North Carolina, was robbed at gunpoint on Sunday night, despite having posted a sign on the door banning weapons, including concealed firearms.

According to ABC 11, three men wearing hoodies and carrying pistols entered The Pit from the back, assaulted two of the employees and made others lie on the floor. The assaulted employees, though, are doing well.

“They’re doing great,” restaurant owner Greg Hatem said. “One of them actually went to the hospital and was released. They took a good look at him, he’s fine.”

How many people were killed?

Oh......none?

I suppose it is better to have a massacre on your premises than to lose a few dollars in a robbery.

And how do you know they aren't going to kill everyone? Are you Psychic....? The people butchered at the palatine Brown's chicken sure could have used your abilities......

Maybe because they didn't kill everyone?

"the assaulted employees are doing well"

Start a shootout and count the bodies.....all for a few hundred dollars

Except at Brown's chicken...they had the money, and the still killed 7 employees who had completely submitted to their demands........

20 years ago?

Hundreds of thousand of robberies since then. Add multiple guns to the equations and you have hundreds of thousands of deaths to prevent a hundred dollar robbery

And they knew the gun shop owners were armed and still robbed them. I guess guns attract robbery.
People also rob banks with armed Security. One thing you fail to understand. There is a name for people who are unarmed. We call them victims. Would you rather people had the means to defend themselves, or not? That is what matters. Nothing else.

Gun owners have a fantasy of every time someone looks sideways at them they have prevented a robbery

People also rob banks with armed Security. One thing you fail to understand. There is a name for people who are unarmed. We call them victims. Would you rather people had the means to defend themselves, or not? That is what matters. Nothing else.

The armed gun shop owners who are now dead were victims.

whoa!!! this thread just grew by three pages in just a few minutes and I am involved in a discussion about religion on another thread (of which I am far more interested). I am going to have to get back to this one when I can.

Gun owners have a fantasy of every time someone looks sideways at them they have prevented a robbery

Many are not defenses at all, but the gun owner intimidating others.

Most defenders are involved in criminal activity themselves. Mondays robber is Tuesdays defender.

In the world of NRA gun nuts, you are better off to have a shootout where several people die than a robbery where a couple hundred dollars are lost

I'm not willing to bet my life that the robber will be satisfied with taking the money and leaving witnesses. Now you're life I would bet any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The armed gun shop owners who are now dead were victims.
So, let me get this straight. You actually believe that people should not fight back, if someone attacks them? Is that what you're saying? The gun store owners are dead. But that does not help your argument one bit. For every example like this one, I could show you a hundred where the bad guy is dead or incarcerated.

Forum List

Back