Results of Biden's encouraging these illegals to "immediate surge to the border"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Feds Admit 155,000 Migrant Driver Arrests as Auto Insurance Spikes​

The federal government has released data showing more than 155,000 migrants have been convicted — or face charges — for criminal traffic offenses as Americans’ auto insurance bills rise rapidly.

The huge imported population of dangerous, drunk, drugged, or reckless drivers was revealed in a report by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency within the Department of Homeland Security.

For example, the data shows that 77,074 undetained migrants have been convicted of criminal traffic offenses, and an additional 46,269 migrants face criminal traffic charges.

Biden told illegals..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Now before you Bidenites try to justify with all the excuses and alternative comments by the BIASED MSM... remember the audience that most benefited by Biden's encouraging "surge to the border"!!!

And now an indirect added cost to Americans cost of living as well as the what "A new study found illegal immigration is costing taxpayers more than $150 billion a year, which marks a 30% increase in five years. The study concluded that Americans pay over $180 billion for services that benefit illegal immigrants. The study was conducted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform and what it found was that illegal immigration is costing taxpayers $150 billion annually,” he said. “What we've seen is that's about a 30% increase from just a few short years ago."

AGAIN Thanks to Biden's "surge to the border"!

More lies about what the candidate said I C. Remind me why Congress didn't pass the bill one of the most conservative Republicans in the Senate crafted to deal with the Border? Border crossings are below the numbers when Trump was voted out of office.

More lies about what the candidate said I C. Remind me why Congress didn't pass the bill one of the most conservative Republicans in the Senate crafted to deal with the Border? Border crossings are below the numbers when Trump was voted out of office.
Tell it to these people!!!
surgeTrumpVBidenillegals122623.png

FACTS.... LOOK AT THE FACTS!!! Where are YOUR FACTS???
249% INCREASE in Border encounters by BIDEN!!! Remember he told the illegals..
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

by Biden over Trump!!!
You are a liar regarding "Border crossings are below the numbers when Trump was voted out of office."
Biden had 249% increase over Trump!

Remember Biden CANCELLED the wall construction! First day in office!
After President Joe Biden signed an executive order Jan. 20 regarding the miles of border wall under construction during the Trump administration

BidenVSTrump4yearsborder100324.png

TrumpVsSBidenmigration.png

After telling 10,147,015 illegals in Border encounters ." immediate surge to the border, "

The Biden-Harris administration took more than a billion tax dollars that had been allocated to the agency responsible for American disaster relief and used it to offer services for illegal immigrants.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) allocated nearly $364 million in the fiscal year 2023 and $650 million for the 2024 fiscal year to the “Shelter and Services Program” “to provide humanitarian services to noncitizen migrants following their release from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS),” according to the government’s website.

Meanwhile Alejandro Mayorkas, Homeland Security Secretary warns FEMA doesn't have enough funding to last through hurricane season. says the agency tasked with helping communities recover from Hurricane Helene and other natural disasters does not have enough money to make it through the hurricane season.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency can meet immediate needs but does not have enough funding to make it through the hurricane season, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told reporters Wednesday.
Folks spending nearly a billion dollars ON ILLEGALS while 194+ American taxpayers have died and the remainder
need help BUT FEMA doesn't have enough for any FUTURE disaster!

Forum List

Back