Results of this statement:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,.."

if you think he was calling for resources, why did he wait months after he was elected to send any resources down? and then only to help the people that surged to get through faster.
I think he was calling for resources because I speak English and what he was saying was obvious. Calling for people to illegally surge is stupidity and unrealistic.

The reason it took months? Because he is an incompetent politician who talks fast and moves slow.

I think he was calling for resources because I speak English and what he was saying was obvious. Calling for people to illegally surge is stupidity and unrealistic.

The reason it took months? Because he is an incompetent politician who talks fast and moves slow.
Where did he say the word resources?? Oh he didn’t.

I know you think you’re clever but you sound like a total moron. If Biden says We surge the border or Nosotros he is still talking to his people about his people. We the people of the USA.

If an American president says We are going to attack Mexico. Mexico doesn’t hear that and then attack themselves. That’s the idiot logic you’re implying.
Attacking is a VIOLENT activity! Encouraging the surge to the border is a positive value and obviously you don't know the distinctions, just like Biden! Ask the majority of illegals if they heard "Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera,"
the illegals are happy to oblige! 180 degrees different situation then your example which is normal for people like you that have no idea how poor people respond to false statements by people like YOU!

Absolutely you understood Biden's dumb English and incoherent statement
"Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera," which is what almost all the illegals heard. Nothing else!
Surgetotheborder.png

This statement that caused over 425,000 convicted illegals who weren't detained.
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So among those 15 words, Biden told all illegals INCLUDING 4245,000 non-detained, NONCITIZEN CONVICTED CRIMINALS...
"surge to the border"!!!

View attachment 1018719

People seem to forget Joe Biden and Kamala Harris explicitly and repeatedly invited this criminal invasion, just like they invited Russia to invade Ukraine.

Joe Biden promised to ‘absorb’ 2 million asylum seekers ‘in a heartbeat’ in 2019 - he now faces an immigration crisis​

had the capacity to “absorb people” while calling on asylum seekers to “surge” to the border
He pledged a 100-day moratorium on deportations after taking office. He promised to protect sanctuary citiesfrom federal law enforcement agencies. And he harshly criticized the Trump administration’s treatment of undocumented immigrants at the southern border, asserting that America had the capacity to “absorb people” while calling on asylum seekers to “surge” to the border We could afford to take in a heartbeat another two million,” Biden said at one event in August 2019. “The idea that a country of 330 million people cannot absorb people who are in desperate need and who are justifiably fleeing oppression is absolutely bizarre.”
An estimated 3 million migrants who have been encountered at the southern border since Biden took office in January 2021 remain in the US, according to figures flagged by the Biden administration.

But the mass influx of asylum seekers at the US-Mexico border has significantly strained US immigration resources. And turned into a significant political problem for President Biden—one that former President Donald Trump is seeking to capitalize on. In a recent CNN poll, Biden’s handling of immigration garnered his lowest approval rating, with only 30% of Americans expressing approval of how he was dealing with the border.

Now even CNN thought it was a ridiculous statement!

FLASHBACK: Biden Tells Migrants To 'Surge to the Border'​

Karl Salzmann
May 10, 2023
As a candidate, Joe Biden said that if he were elected president, migrants should "immediately surge to the border."
The migrants took him up on it.

I never said the word them. I just stated what he said, and what he did, and what the people listening did
You’re claiming that people (them) came to the border because Biden invited them with that statement. That’s a bold faced lie.

When you refer to
Absolutely you understood Biden's dumb English and incoherent statement
"Nosotras inmediatamente subimos a la frontera," which is what almost all the illegals heard. Nothing else!
View attachment 1021049
Nosotras is WE. WE is the part your cutting off the quotes WE are Americans. He wasn’t telling foreigners to surge… stop doubling down on your stupidity

You’re claiming that people (them) came to the border because Biden invited them with that statement. That’s a bold faced lie.

When you refer to
Nosotras is WE. WE is the part your cutting off the quotes WE are Americans. He wasn’t telling foreigners to surge… stop doubling down on your stupidity
I didn't cut off anything ! The ONLY thing illegals remember is this:

Watch the video!
The ONLY thing the illegals heard was immediate surge to the border"
And the below is so clear that YOU ARE TRYING TO figure out how to justify a simple FACT that CNN,et.al. agree!
Just in case you didn't read this from CNN and couple of other BIASED MSM!!!

Joe Biden promised to ‘absorb’ 2 million asylum seekers ‘in a heartbeat’ in 2019 - he now faces an immigration crisis​

had the capacity to “absorb people” while calling on asylum seekers to “surge” to the border
He pledged a 100-day moratorium on deportations after taking office. He promised to protect sanctuary citiesfrom federal law enforcement agencies. And he harshly criticized the Trump administration’s treatment of undocumented immigrants at the southern border, asserting that America had the capacity to “absorb people” while calling on asylum seekers to “surge” to the border We could afford to take in a heartbeat another two million,” Biden said at one event in August 2019. “The idea that a country of 330 million people cannot absorb people who are in desperate need and who are justifiably fleeing oppression is absolutely bizarre.”
An estimated 3 million migrants who have been encountered at the southern border since Biden took office in January 2021 remain in the US, according to figures flagged by the Biden administration.

But the mass influx of asylum seekers at the US-Mexico border has significantly strained US immigration resources. And turned into a significant political problem for President Biden—one that former President Donald Trump is seeking to capitalize on. In a recent CNN poll, Biden’s handling of immigration garnered his lowest approval rating, with only 30% of Americans expressing approval of how he was dealing with the border.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/poli...-asylum-seekers-immigration-crisis/index.html

I didn't cut off anything ! The ONLY thing illegals remember is this:

Watch the video!
The ONLY thing the illegals heard was immediate surge to the border"
And the below is so clear that YOU ARE TRYING TO figure out how to justify a simple FACT that CNN,et.al. agree!
Just in case you didn't read this from CNN and couple of other BIASED MSM!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/poli...-asylum-seekers-immigration-crisis/index.html

Why are you speaking for illegals and what they remember?! You’re anxiously a partisan hack trying to spin lies. You left off WE. Spoken by an American to his people. So WE is the USA. Not foreigners. It’s not complicated

Forum List

Back