Zionist Game Plan

I came to the conclusion the rancid State has to go one way or another just like those Apartheid Nazis, only thing they understand is violence.
Imagine how much more difficult WW2 would have been if people were constantly told off for being antiteutonic when condemning the vile racist policies underpinning the Third Reich.

"Those vile Nazis need to be wiped out" - "Oooh, no, you can't speak like that, it's antiteutonic, you should be banned for that. Nazism is just the embodiment of the German people's right to self determination while surrounded by Jews and Commies who threaten their very existence".

The American public are spoon feed on violence. the US exports violence. To many Americans any state designated as an enemy by the US government is a real enemy, they rely on the murderous ruling class to tell them what right and wrong is.

This is why a thousand dead Jews on Oct 7th is met with howls of grief and screams to bomb Gaza, yet when far more people were obliterated, terrorized, raped and pillaged by "brave" American soldiers in Vietnam or Laos or Cambodia nobody gives a shit, why?

RACISM that's why.

On every dollar bill we have "In God we trust" which is a lie, the Americans trust Guns not God.

View attachment 1019996

Racism, that's why almost every school shooter is a right leaning white male who can get a lay.
Yes. Unfortunately the US is a warlike empire, and now it’s ruled by a fanatical group of neocons who think they must rule the world no matter what. Add in the nefarious goals of the Zionist apartheid regime that has enormous power over government and media, and you have a recipe for disaster.

History tells at us warrior nations never survive for long. Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Yet, many Americans are completely ignorant of these facts.

The founding principles of this nation have been ignored and violated nearly from the every beginning.

It all disgusts me.

This from John Mearsheimer…truly disgusting.

Israel is a strategic albatross around our neck. It’s a liability. Let me just point out, the US doesn’t just give Israel lots of weapons and lots of money. It gives it unconditionally. This is truly remarkable. We don’t treat Israel like a normal country and help it because it’s to our benefit strategically. But that’s not what’s going on here. The US does what it does because of the Lobby. (AIPAC) The United States has a political system that’s set up in ways that allow interest groups to have great influence. Well, the Israel lobby is one of the most, if not, the most powerful lobby in the US. And the lobby goes to enormous lengths to make sure that American foreign policy supports Israel unconditionally. And, it is wildly successful. It’s truly impressive at how good the lobby is at getting US foreign policymakers to support Israel hook, line and sinker. PalMedia@PalBint

If someone tries to steal your house would you let me?
Who stole from who?

1727799597798.jpeg

Yes. Unfortunately the US is a warlike empire, and now it’s ruled by a fanatical group of neocons who think they must rule the world no matter what. Add in the nefarious goals of the Zionist apartheid regime that has enormous power over government and media, and you have a recipe for disaster.

History tells at us warrior nations never survive for long. Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Yet, many Americans are completely ignorant of these facts.

The founding principles of this nation have been ignored and violated nearly from the every beginning.

It all disgusts me.
They were ignorant of Vietnamese History resisting Colonialism and Imperialism, that worked out great didn't it?

Ali Khamenei, this is the Day of Judgement

Mosheh Feiglin takes Iran apart ideologically,
showing they owe their existence to Israel,
and explaining the underlying context
of their fatal mistake today.

Forum List

Back