🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Retire Young --- Invest In Israel

yes deach lots of isa respecters in the USA did so-----
Israel produces medications for the treatment of
alzheimers and multiple sclerosis-----stuff isa-respecters ignore

Actually Israel is working with a bunch of very high-level US defense contractors and high-tech development companies, as they have been for years. It's been very lucrative and they yield great results.

Cleaned Up Thread. Zone 2 Posting Rules. If you want to ridicule and flame, take it to Badlands. Free 3 Day Vacations for those that have a problem with derailing Threads.

Actually Israel is working with a bunch of very high-level US defense contractors and high-tech development companies, as they have been for years. It's been very lucrative and they yield great results.
Israel to manufacture wings for F-35 fighters
On Tuesday, Israel Aerospace Industries reported they have signed a 10-15 year contract with US defense giant Lockheed Martin to manufacture wings for the F-35 next-generation fighter jet. The deal could spawn up to $2.5 billion in sales. The wings will be made at an Israeli facility that already produces wings for Lockheed's F-16 warplane.

Be a winner in life. Retire young. Invest in Israel.

Israel: A Resilient Global Economy

money isn't always the bottom line...nor the measure of success.
Tell the Saudis that. They are having fun with all that money building more palaces and acquiring silver plated cars. Perhaps you have been in Las Vegas, Seal, and have seen the rich Saudis land with their own jets and stroll out of the Jet Center with their blond bimbos on their arms.

Cleaned Up Thread. Zone 2 Posting Rules. If you want to ridicule and flame, take it to Badlands. Free 3 Day Vacations for those that have a problem with derailing Threads.

It would be a good idea if you would post up the specific lines that you found
offensive-----without the name ---of course----it is not clear to me just
what you guys do not like------I see all sorts of offensive stuff that simply
STAYS up

Wouldn't it be nice to find a Single Thread in this Forum that was not a Flame War? We can go two ways here. Both sides of the coin should try to post constructively and the Thread can remain in this Forum, or you can continue to Flame Each Other, which result in the Thread Joining all of It's Brother and Sister Threads in the Badlands, where the gloves are off with impunity.

Exactly, Israel has placed itself in perfect position to reap the greatest benefits once the world economy puts this recession behind. Today's world is centered around high tech in almost everything. Communication, computers, automotive, electronics, etc. you name it, even modern medicine uses high tech today. You couple that with the high level of education it's population holds, and the sky is the limit.

Genesis 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Genesis 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Search Results

We are All related. Dysfunctional, but, related.

I agree. Like it or not, all humans are related either by creation or evolution, depending on your point of view. And mankind has been a dysfunctional family since the cave man.

Genesis 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Genesis 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Search Results

Search Results

Reminds me of the Great Flood. Everyone started from Noah and his crew.

The difference is some of us progressed forward while others regressed backward. Gosh I wonder which category radical Islam is in?

Search Results

Reminds me of the Great Flood. Everyone started from Noah and his crew.

Search Results

Reminds me of the scene in Terminator (I believe the third one) when two little boys were shooting at each other with fake guns, the young John Conner turns to Arnold and says "we're going to destroy each other aren't we? It's in our DNA..."

Let's hope that doesn't come to fruition.

Sure seems like the Syrians would agree.

Search Results

Reminds me of the scene in Terminator (I believe the third one) when two little boys were shooting at each other with fake guns, the young John Conner turns to Arnold and says "we're going to destroy each other aren't we? It's in our DNA..."

Let's hope that doesn't come to fruition.

Forum List

Back