Retired LT Col Peters calls Obama a Pu**y on National TV

He's not a pussy, he's been a warrior for Jihad and won them more real estate in a shorter time than anyone in their history

He's either a pussy or a closet Jihadist.

No other explanation for his decisions.

Let me get this straight, a white man, a redneck, a hick usta be soldier who's living off of tax payers for the rest of his life, who proboally never served one gotdamn day in combat, who proboaly got his promotions the old fashion way, through a white boys college....called Obama a pussy. Now this isn't the say guy that called Obama a liar on the house floor a few years back, now is it? Or the guy that called him a boy in an interview?Or the countless other disrespectful red fucks who's called this man out of his name....is it?

Carry on, retarded retired General white motherfucker!!:9:

I bet Moochelle has more gonads. People are getting fed up as we run Obama out of office on a rail. No we're not afraid of defending ourselves since O-Tard will not.

Thanks to our forefathers and the 2A.

BTW- I just love the new NRA commercial.

-Geaux

No white President has ever been cursed on the air by newscaster...Only Black Presidents get that...they get it from Fox news..........the racist network......
whcd-foxnews-terrify.jpg

Let me get this straight, a white man, a redneck, a hick usta be soldier who's living off of tax payers for the rest of his life, who proboally never served one gotdamn day in combat, who proboaly got his promotions the old fashion way, through a white boys college....called Obama a pussy. Now this isn't the say guy that called Obama a liar on the house floor a few years back, now is it? Or the guy that called him a boy in an interview?Or the countless other disrespectful red fucks who's called this man out of his name....is it?

Obuthole is a pussy. Retarded ghetto hag.

No white President has ever been cursed on the air by newscaster...Only Black Presidents get that...they get it from Fox news..........the racist network......
whcd-foxnews-terrify.jpg

Because no PUssy in Chief ever came before him

-Geaux

whcd-foxnews-terrify.jpg
Obama is the Jackie Robinson of presidential firsts...and its gonna happen again someday...but woe be to a new crop of rednecks disrespecting the next brother....second time around is gonna be a bitch for the white man and his bs racism. Just ask those that followed after Jackie. All raised more hell than a girl scout robbed of her cookies!:Boom2:

Obuthole is a pussy. Retarded ghetto hag.
:50:come out the closet, you faggot!!

Where is that bicycle shot of the First Lady, I mean Obama. Lol

-Geaux

Forum List

Back