Retired Major General Sends trump Message

I can't agree more with him. Thank you General Eaton.

I'm a vet. My dad, my sister, a couple cousins are vets. I had an uncle who died in the Bataan March. I never got to meet him because the Japanese murdered him in WW II.

He gave his life for this nation. According to trump my uncle was a loser and sucker.

I suggest you vote for Biden.

I'm a vet. My dad, my sister, a couple cousins are vets. I had an uncle who died in the Bataan March. I never got to meet him because the Japanese murdered him in WW II.

He gave his life for this nation. According to trump my uncle was a loser and sucker.

The story in the Atlantic is fake news.

Tell that to the Major General and the people who were there and heard him say it.

The Major General didn't hear President Trump say anything, he read the Atlantic article

Shhhh...

Trump has always supported the military. Trying to divide this nation via lies will ultimately fail.

Really?

When did he support the military when he learned that putin was putting bounties on the heads of our military?

He has done nothing about it and has said he didn't think it was important.

If he supported our military he would have at least condemned what putin is doing but he has not even done that. In fact, he defends putin.

Those of us who have actually served in the US military aren't blind.

BTW genius Trump hater Bolton was there and he stated Trump never said that. LOL

The story in the Atlantic is fake news.

Tell that to the Major General and the people who were there and heard him say it.

The Major General didn't hear President Trump say anything, he read the Atlantic article

I didn't say he did.

I told you to tell that to the Major General and those who did hear him say it.

You don't have the guts to do that.

The Major General has obviously checked out if that article is true or not. He wouldn't have made that video if he didn't know it was true.

Try another deflection and lie.

Trump has always supported the military. Trying to divide this nation via lies will ultimately fail.

Really?

When did he support the military when he learned that putin was putting bounties on the heads of our military?

If he supported our military he would have at least condemned what putin is doing but he has not even done that. In fact, he defends putin.

Trump lies when he claims to support our military and their families. 20.000 enlisted personnel families require SNAP Benefits:

Really?

What makes you think that Putin put bounties on the heads of US military men? Why would the Taliban need such an incentive anyhow? They hate America because of our freedoms.

BTW, there is no proof of the alleged bounties, that was another anonymously sourced "story"

The article has been debunked by everyone in the room when the alleged event occurred, including those who don't like Trump.

Stop being an inflamed anal polyp.

BTW, Eaton has connections to the Progressive group Vote Vets, so we know where he stands.

Even Bolton debunked it!

No he didn't. Stop lying.

But Bolton, who published a book earlier this year that was heavily critical of his former boss, said the alleged remarks sounded accurate.

“I have not heard anybody say, ‘Oh, that doesn’t sound like the Donald Trump I know,’” Bolton said in the interview. Bolton said the remarks may have stemmed from Trump’s skepticism of U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“He was prone to say from time to time: ‘What did they get out of it? What was the worth of the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan?’” Bolton said. “That is a kind of insensitivity that Trump does have, there’s no doubt about it.”

Link: Bolton Says Trump Remarks on Military ‘Despicable’ If Accurate

When the left makes stuff up, they should tone it down a bit. This one is so outrageous, it is ridiculous.

What does Biden think of John Kerry's thoughts on Vietnam War vets, that they had "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in the fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam"

By association, I am sure Biden feels the same.
Any of that not true?

Of course there were incidents. There always are in war.

One more such incident would have been visited upon Kerry himself had he ever returned to Vietnam, guaranteed.

Really?

Trump lies when he claims to support our military and their families. 20.000 enlisted personnel families require SNAP Benefits:

I served a career in the military and I stand with Trump, who stands with the military. Period.

You of course forgot to also blame the president for the war currently raging in "Fairyland!" The poor little trolls are getting ass thumped by the pixies.... :th_BlackHelicopter:

Really?

The low wages of Buck Privates and other enlisted personnel were in effect long before President Trump took office in 2017.

Trump didn't cut military wages.

BTW, Buck Privates in the US Army are paid a lot more than those in the Iranian Army, Turkish Army or North Korean Army, as well as many of our other competitors.

Debunked by those who don’t want to believe it

It's believed by those of you who want to believe it. It's denied by those who don't want to believe it.

Who the fuck knows what he said or didn't say. It's all hearsay.
John Bolton just slammed the story as fake, bad news for the trolls.... who continue to get ass kicked by the pixies...

Debunked by those who don’t want to believe it

It's believed by those of you who want to believe it. It's denied by those who don't want to believe it.

Who the fuck knows what he said or didn't say. It's all hearsay.
John Bolton just slammed the story as fake, bad news for the trolls.... who continue to get ass kicked by the pixies...

Wad Bolton with Trump 24/7?

If not, best he can say is he didn’t hear it.

These months can't pass soon enough. So sick of the FAKE NEWS and idiot snowflakes that suck it up.

It's just stupid; you people are stupid, lolz.

Forum List

Back