Retired Major General Sends trump Message

I can't agree more with him. Thank you General Eaton.

I'm a vet. My dad, my sister, a couple cousins are vets. I had an uncle who died in the Bataan March. I never got to meet him because the Japanese murdered him in WW II.

He gave his life for this nation. According to trump my uncle was a loser and sucker.

I'm a vet. My dad, my sister, a couple cousins are vets. I had an uncle who died in the Bataan March. I never got to meet him because the Japanese murdered him in WW II.

He gave his life for this nation. According to trump my uncle was a loser and sucker.

Jeff Goldberg at the Atlantic said Trump said that. Proof? Evidence? My family has proud service record too. Currently, we have a certain party seemily hell bent on destroying this country, unnecessary impeachment, a "lockdown" over the flu, and then the "civil unrest". I'm over 60 and I have never seen this much shit happen in less that 9 months. Please, spare the lectures about how bad Trump is, or the inuedoes or gossip or hearsay. Democrats are nine times worse than Trump on a bad day. Lets actualy concern ourselves with real issues?

The real issues? Let's put some perspective on real issues, and which party seeks solutions:
  1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  4. The Division of Wealth
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water
These seem to me to be very divisive issues, but very important ones.

Each one deserves a thread in the Clean Debate Zone. Pick one, and start the thread.

Jeff Goldberg at the Atlantic said Trump said that. Proof? Evidence? My family has proud service record too. Currently, we have a certain party seemily hell bent on destroying this country, unnecessary impeachment, a "lockdown" over the flu, and then the "civil unrest". I'm over 60 and I have never seen this much shit happen in less that 9 months. Please, spare the lectures about how bad Trump is, or the inuedoes or gossip or hearsay. Democrats are nine times worse than Trump on a bad day. Lets actualy concern ourselves with real issues?

The real issues? Let's put some perspective on real issues, and which party seeks solutions:
  1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Each one deserves a thread in the Clean Debate Zone. Pick one, and start the thread.

Fighting racism is up there with fighting cooties. The rest of your list is rather on the subjective side.

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

all are failed topics for leftists
the economy? lol green energy will kill it
Divided country. Yes why are leftists trying to divide the country
health Care if I'm paying for it I get to dictate your life choices
division of wealth? What's mine is mine not yours
I could go further but you really don't want to start a thread on any of those subjects

You've been suckered. But you are truly supid so there is that.

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Fighting racism is up there with fighting cooties. The rest of your list is rather on the subjective side.

My ideas on each one of them will be subjective, as will yours; the issues are not.

I'll start with the Economy.

The article has been debunked by everyone in the room when the alleged event occurred, including those who don't like Trump.

Stop being an inflamed anal polyp.

BTW, Eaton has connections to the Progressive group Vote Vets, so we know where he stands.

And we know that you are a far right winger, so we know that you crawl.

And WE know you are a Prog Beta Boi cuck so we know you bend over. Poor General Eaton got suckered and so did you.

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

My ideas on each one of them will be subjective, as will yours; the issues are not.

HMM, like the Democrat leaders are siding with and condoning civil unrest and race riots? That isn't subjective, either.

BTW, Buck Privates in the US Army are paid a lot more than those in the Iranian Army, Turkish Army or North Korean Army, as well as many of our other competitors.

Is that something to be proud of?

It shows that America pays a competitive wage to their soldiers and sailors. And did under Obama and Bush as well.

Competitive wage my ass. When I retired back in 2002, I was being paid as an E-6 over 20 years, and was only pulling down 36,000 per year. If I had been working in a civilian company, doing what I did my last tour? I would have been a manager of a satellite office that employed 6 people, and was responsible for overseeing the screening of 71 to 100 people per month. The civilian equivalent of my job at MEPS would have been pulling down 120,000 to 150,000/yr. No, people don't join the military for the paycheck, they do it for other reasons. And, for those who were looking to make money, most of them leave after their first or second enlistment, as they aren't happy with the wages the military pays.

No, the military doesn't pay a competitive wage. Matter of fact, when I retired in 2002, those at the paygrade of E-5 and below were eligible for WIC assistance. Whenever a member of my command had a new kid, I would refer them to WIC so they could make ends meet, as babies are expensive.

How much would you have earned as an E-6 in the Iranian , Bangladeshi and Kenyan Army? Would you be earning a lot more? Further, military men traditionally stay in the barracks, eat in the mess hall. Civilians have to pay for their own rent and food.

What those armies pay isn't of any relevance here. You said that the military pays a competitive wage, and I told you why you were wrong, and provided my own experience. As far as military men staying in the barracks? Again, you have no idea about what happens in the military. Most of the people living in the barracks do so because they don't have enough money to live out in town, meaning most of the barracks people are single military who are at the rank of E4 and below.

However, whenever someone gets to the rank that they can live out in town? They run a request chit and get approved to live out in town.

Incidentally, its only single people that live in the barracks. Married people with and without kids have to live out in town, or hope like hell they can get base housing. Most places I was stationed at had a 6 month or more waiting list. And yeah, there are lots of E-3 and below who have families and wives.
married members of the military living off base are given an allowance for living expenses
At least the Air Force did. I got 600.00 extra a month If my memory serves me correctly

Actually, both married and single members living off base get BAQ (Basic Allowance for Quarters), which when I was in was around 200.00/mo for single members. BAQ is based on what your paygrade is. And yes, you get VHA (Variable Housing Allowance), which bases the rate they pay by averaging all the rental places for what they cost to rent, and then pay VHA to help the BAQ offset the cost of rent. Unfortunately, the BAQ/VHA isn't enough to fully cover rent and utilities, it's usually about 80 percent of what it costs to live out in town. I know these things because I was a Personnelman, and pay and personnel was my job.

How much you get, depends on where you are stationed. BAQ/VHA rates for places like San Diego (where the rent is expensive) is much more than what it would be for a place like Amarillo TX (and the BAQ/VHA rate here SUCKED). I actually lost money moving from Norfolk VA to Amarillo TX as my VHA went down quite a bit. And, unfortunately, the rentals here were almost as much as what they were in Norfolk.

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

I could go further but you really don't want to start a thread on any of those subjects

Top issues 2020

COVID
The collapsed economy
Ongoing protests.

Supplemental issues

Healthcare
Environment
Education

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

HMM, like the Democrat leaders are siding with and condoning civil unrest and race riots? That isn't subjective, either.

Are you sure?

At his fake press conference today, Sleepy Joe testified that he believed this phony story.

Makes me wonder about his ability to discern truth from a lie, and his ability to serve.

He should believe it....you could probably bet good money that the 4 anonymous sources are his campaign staff members....

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Are you sure?

Dated 9/2. It was hurting him in the Polls. Where was he 2 months ago?

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Top issues 2020

COVID
The collapsed economy
Ongoing protests.

Supplemental issues

Healthcare
Environment
Education

Everything the Democrats are doing seems to be engineered to destroy our culture/country. Insane counter intuitive counter logical things. Cop shootings? How about we get all the facts first? Naah. let's go out and riot instead. Um, impeach the president without any real evidence, let's get the facts first. Naah. Covid 19 is little more than a common flu bug, lets lock down the economy without any proof? Question THAT? Naah.

The story in the Atlantic is fake news.

What about Fox News?

UPDATE: Fox News Confirms Private Trump Smears Against Members Of The Military

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Top issues 2020

COVID
The collapsed economy
Ongoing protests.

Supplemental issues

Healthcare
Environment
Education

The economy is hardly "collapsed" , just a speed bump caused by socialist governors in NY and California, etc., and their crippling of the economy in their states.

The story in the Atlantic is fake news.

What about Fox News?

UPDATE: Fox News Confirms Private Trump Smears Against Members Of The Military

And as far as I can tell, they didn't substantiate those claims. And irrefutable fact IS:
Democratic mayors abandoning their oath of office and aiding people rioting to destroy the culture/government. Which is the very definition of sedition...where do you go with that?

Last edited:

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Are you sure?

keep it moving..

football-goal-dollie-736-p.jpg

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Top issues 2020

COVID
The collapsed economy
Ongoing protests.

Supplemental issues

Healthcare
Environment
Education

1.Covid is not an issue after the election there I fixed it for you
2.The collasp of the economy caused by democrts govenors who shut the states down
3.on going protests riots are in leftists controlled cities protesting leftists police policies
Healthcare: obamacare created to fail
Eviroment: America is number 1 energy producer in the world
education: Teachers don't want to teach in school but they don't want parents watching them push leftists agenda on their children
You democrats are really fucked this election cycle and it's your own making. lol

1. The Economy
  2. A divided country
  3. Health Care
  5. Our infrastructure
  6. Our national dept
  7. Racism
  8. Climate Change
  9. Clean Water

Are you sure?

keep it moving..

football-goal-dollie-736-p.jpg

You leftists kept saying their was no riots untilJoe said it must stop and then in unison blamed the president for something y'all said never happened lol

Forum List

Back