Return of the blacklist: The left shuts down free speech

The white guy is the author of Dreams From My Father".
It's amazing how many lies, how much fake news you all actually believe.... :rolleyes:

No, he didn't write it.... Obama was introduced to him a few months before Dreams of my Father hit the book stores and after Obama had already given his publishers, his book....

sigh....

There is literally no half-baked RW conspiracy theater that MW will not embrace wholesale.
She's at war with her own mind. :)
Right and all the collusion to shut down conservatives voices at facebook, twitter, google, etc., isn't really happening.

I have never seen such a group of angry "winners" play the victim card.

Despite So Much Winning, The Right Feels Like It's Losing

Need a cookie?

:itsok:
The Left has sure lowered their standards of people they call victims.. Now if your just demanding the law be followed your a victim...

Had you read the story you would know that social media is cracking down on overtly partisan hyperbole from BOTH sides, but in particular dangerous rhetoric inciting violence from conspiracy theory idiots.

Poor Alex - Banned from Twitter for a whole week for telling people to "man their battle rifles" and "act on the enemy" followed by a reference to the media?

The reference to "battle rifles" occurs at about the 16:40 mark in the stream. The rifles reference was prefaced in Jones' video by statements like "mainstream media is the enemy" and "now it's time to act on the enemy" and followed by references to antifa, a term for certain anti-fascist activists.

And Poor Alex - Pirate Radio Station running his BS shut down for broadcasting without a license??
And Poor Alex - Terrorizing Sandy Hook Families for years to the point they've had to relocate and go underground???

Yes Poor Alex - Fetch me my tiny violin!

kh97x6.gif

Last edited:
The white guy is the author of "Dreams From My Father".

Nope try again.

The guy who wrote dreams of my real father his name is Joel Gilbert

Official site of Dreams from My Real Father (2012)

ObamasRealFather.com?

:laugh2: :lmao: :lol:

You should try IDIOTS.COM. I bet you could find tons of information that fits your mental mentality.

Grab your Ken doll while your at it.

Meh, clutch your Trumpy Troll and keep it locked on ObamasRealFather.com :)

Trump-Getty_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Nope try again.

ObamasRealFather.com?

You should try IDIOTS.COM. I bet you could find tons of information that fits your mental mentality.

Oh no are you facing 90 yrs in Jail. shame on you prick. lol

upload_2018-8-19_7-31-48.png

Nope try again.

ObamasRealFather.com?

View attachment 211440

Anyone who believed this dude was a "doctor" should go to jail for terminal stupidity.
Did you fall for it? :)

160217104315-teen-accused-of-posing-as-doctor-pkg-00003218-medium-plus-169.jpg

Nope try again.

ObamasRealFather.com?

View attachment 211440

Anyone who believed this dude was a "doctor" should go to jail for terminal stupidity.
Did you fall for it? :)

160217104315-teen-accused-of-posing-as-doctor-pkg-00003218-medium-plus-169.jpg

u know that's u . bahah .

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...lacklist_the_left_shuts_down_free_speech.html
It was only a matter of time. Mimicking what leftists themselves might call McCarthyism, the left is demanding a blacklist of those who oppose its political ideology. Dani Rodrik, professor of international political economy at that bastion of leftism, Harvard University, has urged the academic world to stop offering jobs or honors to anyone who has served in the Trump administration. This ought not to come as a surprise. It reflects what author Mark Levin calls "the fascist, totalitarian mindset that is modern academia."

-------------------------

In order for a sheep to understand everything they are doing and supporting they would need to be taught where the core of this starts, but when you have asociety running around like rabid dogs on crack it's hard to teach the lower echelons a thing.

They won't get it until things get so bad it can't be ignored, or it smacks them dead in the face even then they don't get it and never will more than likely.

The core root to understanding everything you deny , both of them are in this picture and this is only a grain of salt to it all....

23826340_502670816764766_4966310251628867310_o.jpg

I can only imagine how many don't even know who the white guy is. lol
Return of the Blacklist: The Left Shuts Down Free Speech
DkhvG8oW4AAD6gP.jpg

This is why Republicans are evil.

They do evil right there in front of the entire world.

Then they blame others.

That is simply deplorable.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...lacklist_the_left_shuts_down_free_speech.html
It was only a matter of time. Mimicking what leftists themselves might call McCarthyism, the left is demanding a blacklist of those who oppose its political ideology. Dani Rodrik, professor of international political economy at that bastion of leftism, Harvard University, has urged the academic world to stop offering jobs or honors to anyone who has served in the Trump administration. This ought not to come as a surprise. It reflects what author Mark Levin calls "the fascist, totalitarian mindset that is modern academia."

In order for a sheep to understand everything they are doing and supporting they would need to be taught where the core of this starts, but when you have asociety running around like rabid dogs on crack it's hard to teach the lower echelons a thing.

They won't get it until things get so bad it can't be ignored, or it smacks them dead in the face even then they don't get it and never will more than likely.

The core root to understanding everything you deny , both of them are in this picture and this is only a grain of salt to it all....

DkhvG8oW4AAD6gP.jpg

Then they blame others.

You just exposed the lefts corruption proof... WOW what spin... Are you dizzy yet?

DkhvG8oW4AAD6gP.jpg

Then they blame others.

MOROn alert who can only blame one side like a good little brainwashed Obama douche. Good job daddy trained you well.

30688701_564302790601568_7622040252735029248_n.jpg

MSN LMFAO

The Alt Right and their friends in the Trump zone are not objective, thinking Americans.

Forum List

Back