Reuniting the families

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
The 'system' currently in place to reunite families separated at the border appears to be unworkable. Young children may not be able to communicate their identity because they are either traumatized or too young to speak.

My question is: should DNA matching technology be used to expedite the reunification of these unfortunate families?

Surely we have the means to do it. But can the Trump administration be trusted to do this competently and with respect for the privacy of the prisoners?

The 'system' currently in place to reunite families separated at the border appears to be unworkable. Young children may not be able to communicate their identity because they are either traumatized or too young to speak.

My question is: should DNA matching technology be used to expedite the reunification of these unfortunate families?

Surely we have the means to do it. But can the Trump administration be trusted to do this competently and with respect for the privacy of the prisoners?
reunite them with who?

we're pretending this is cut and dry parents/kids/trump sucks but it plainly is not. your desire to paint trump as evil is just using these kids yet again for your own causes and most of that bullshit is why those kids are in this situation to begin with.

you've got a shitton of valid reasons to hate trump. use them and stop using kids as a weapon.

Well boot all of them across the border. They will find each other or not.

I really couldn't care less.

Yes, reunite them in their countries of origin.
The question is:

Should we use DNA matching to reunite the families. Can this administration be trusted to responsibly use this useful, yet treacherous tool?
No DNA. Take the parents and their kids and show them the door. Stop feeding them, stop housing them stop the incentives that make them think the USA is their sugar tit!

reunite them with who?

we're pretending this is cut and dry parents/kids/trump sucks but it plainly is not. your desire to paint trump as evil is just using these kids yet again for your own causes and most of that bullshit is why those kids are in this situation to begin with.

you've got a shitton of valid reasons to hate trump. use them and stop using kids as a weapon.
Reunite the parents with the children. If you can deny they have been separated, you have a tenuous relationship with facts.

Do ewe see that Democrats want to do away with ice? They are now officially the party of open borders. Voters do not want open borders.

I refuse to believe they don't know the identities of those kids. Of course they do. How to get them back to their parents is the question--what vehicles do we use and where do they go when they get to the border? If the parents are in an adult detention center, that's got to be worked out first. Details. Same questions you'd be asking if an order came to send them back. How, where. I'm sure they're getting things organized.

The question is:

Should we use DNA matching to reunite the families. Can this administration be trusted to responsibly use this useful, yet treacherous tool?
No DNA. Take the parents and their kids and show them the door. Stop feeding them, stop housing them stop the incentives that make them think the USA is their sugar tit!
Would you have supportered banning Russian Jews from seeking asylum from pograms? Would you have supported Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany? What makes the parents who fear the current state of affairs in Central America any different?

I refuse to believe they don't know the identities of those kids. Of course they do. How to get them back to their parents is the question--what vehicles do we use and where do they go when they get to the border? If the parents are in an adult detention center, that's got to be worked out first. Details. Same questions you'd be asking if an order came to send them back. How, where. I'm sure they're getting things organized.
I wish that I had any confidence that they are getting things organized. When I look at where the responses in Puerto Rico and Houston are today, I think this story has just begun.

From your lips to God's ear. I don't think this administration has any workable plan at all. Trump's policies are in a constant state of flux on this, and many other issues. All too often, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

The question is:

Would you have supportered banning Russian Jews from seeking asylum from pograms? Would you have supported Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany? What makes the parents who fear the current state of affairs in Central America any different?
Like I have stated many times asswipe. They travel through many countries including Mexico to reach the US tit. Why is that?

You are not a nice representative of our nation, or what our citizens are. You would do far better in a Nazi society. Anyone that delights in tearing families apart that are already facing the threat of death in the nations they are fleeing is not a person with a whole soul.

The question is:

Like I have stated many times asswipe. They travel through many countries including Mexico to reach the US tit. Why is that?
Because Guatemala and Honduras and El Salvador are far away.

Why did you call me asswipe? Is that supposed to make you feel superior? Do you find it noble to build yourself up by pushing others down? That comment betrays a lack of a moral compass.

Forum List

Back