Reuters: Half Of Likely Voters Back Temporary Ban On All Muslim Entry To United States.

Breibart.

For a moment there, I was paying attention.

It's from Reuters, it's not that hard to confirm unless you really don't care to...

http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM923Y16_4/type/smallest/dates/20160501-20160614/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

And the "half" of those polled is where?

Do you honestly believe for a moment that asking the question the day after a mass shooting by an apparent muslim is fair? I would imagine that 100% of all of those who just had their homes burned down are in favor of quicker responses from the fire department...

So it really didn't matter that is was from Breitbart?

Or I guess you really weren't paying any attention?

No wonder you're so confused all the time...

The OP is factually incorrect as is a tradition with that source

Whatever, next time just don't say anything when your wrong...
Get used to hearing me early and often.

This isn't a winning issue for Hitlery. It's good to watch her self destruct.

New polling data from Reuters shows a surge in support for a far-reaching temporary ban on any Muslim entry to the United States. In the wake of the terrorist attack in Orlando, 50 percent of likely voters now support a temporary halt on Muslim entry into the United States. Just 42 percent of likely voters oppose a temporary ban.

I wouldn't masturbate over this yet - taking a poll in the wake of a tragedy always skews it. See what it says in a month.

It's from Reuters, it's not that hard to confirm unless you really don't care to...

http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM923Y16_4/type/smallest/dates/20160501-20160614/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

Do you honestly believe for a moment that asking the question the day after a mass shooting by an apparent muslim is fair? I would imagine that 100% of all of those who just had their homes burned down are in favor of quicker responses from the fire department...

Whatever, next time just don't say anything when your wrong...
Get used to hearing me early and often.

I tend to ignore those who can't admit they make mistakes...

Breibart.

For a moment there, I was paying attention.

What did Reuters report incorrectly?

New polling data from Reuters shows a surge in support for a far-reaching temporary ban on any Muslim entry to the United States. In the wake of the terrorist attack in Orlando, 50 percent of likely voters now support a temporary halt on Muslim entry into the United States. Just 42 percent of likely voters oppose a temporary ban.

70% of Americans have a negative approval of Trump, so how are you going to get your Muslim ban when he can't win ten states?

70% of Americans have a negative approval of Trump, so how are you going to get your Muslim ban when he can't win ten states?
They are separated by about 4 points in most head to head polls.

60% have a negative opinion of Hillary.

Ask 1,100 people and they try to make a claim that they know what possible voters will do..Like predicting the weather 6 months in advance..

60% have a negative opinion of Hillary.

70 > 60

Forum List

Back