Revealed at Last!

"The National Enquirer now has better journalists than the mainstream media" is the dumbest statement of the day.

And of course it is from an Alt Right deplorable.

Look here boyo...... Once a journalist sacrifices Truth to loyalty to a government, he ceases to be a journalist and becomes a propagandist.....aka............Joseph Goebbels.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502,_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

Paul Craig Roberts on Real Journalism vs. the Mainstream Media | Foreign Policy Journal

Last edited:
^^^ Looks just like you. The actions of the MSM in revealing the lies and half truths of both Trump and Clinton demonstrates the foolishness of your claim.

^^^ Looks just like you. The actions of the MSM in revealing the lies and half truths of both Trump and Clinton demonstrates the foolishness of your claim.

Jake... put down the bong.

The MSM is so in bed with Hillary, Barack and everything democrat it is beyond sickening, it is mind blowing.

Jake... put down the bong. The MSM is so in bed with Hillary, Barack and everything democrat it is beyond sickening, it is mind blowing.
You are the one obviously toking. MSM has battered both candidates, and rightfully so. If you disagree, then you are addled.

Jake... put down the bong. The MSM is so in bed with Hillary, Barack and everything democrat it is beyond sickening, it is mind blowing.
You are the one obviously toking. MSM has battered both candidates, and rightfully so. If you disagree, then you are addled.

Jake... you are losing points with me on this one. If that was ever a concern of yours? : )

You are in denial, and I do not know why. Do you have a crush on democrats?

I wouldn't put too much stock in the OP's post. I saw that thing today at the grocery store checkout line ... cover for the National Enquirer or whatever the hell that tabloid is called. Why people buy these rags, let alone actually believe anything printed in them, is just beyond me.
I'm sure every "deplorable" reads the NI.
T

Forum List

Back