Revealed: Chris Christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to his cronies as gifts

You can't possibly be a Jew. Jews are smart. Maybe your father was Jewish.

Oh, I am definitely a Jew. Only, I don't act like a dick, as you do. There is no way on Earth that you could be a Rabbi. No Rabbi would behave so disgustingly to other people as you do. You have not a slightest clue what Tikkun Olam really means, nor have you shown even one smidge of the ideas presented in V'Ohavta.

! בן-זונה להזדיין
You're a Jew and a prick. They are not mutually exclusive. Being stupid and Jewish is also not unheard of.

Well, sailor boy, I'll leave the prick and sailor part up to you and just with with the Jew part.

Oh, I am definitely a Jew. Only, I don't act like a dick, as you do. There is no way on Earth that you could be a Rabbi. No Rabbi would behave so disgustingly to other people as you do. You have not a slightest clue what Tikkun Olam really means, nor have you shown even one smidge of the ideas presented in V'Ohavta.

! בן-זונה להזדיין
You're a Jew and a prick. They are not mutually exclusive. Being stupid and Jewish is also not unheard of.

Well, sailor boy, I'll leave the prick and sailor part up to you and just with with the Jew part.

No, you're clearly not a Jew. A ben Amalek, perhaps, given the season and all.

CaféAuLait;8769402 said:
WTC Steel Dedication

• Event Date: Sept. 9, 2013
Office of the Governor | Event Photos Sept. 9, 2013

Baroni made a big deal in his many commentaries about the arduous application process to get the steel. (see: all the 9/11 steel giveaway ceremonies)

Look here: Baroni's parents are from Ireland. (he was po black chile)....no, scratch that, he was born to an Irish unwed mother....

Anyway,

He makes a phone call to a (former) mayor in the pa-lace his momma hailed from -- that former mayor, earlier, had written a letter requesting a piece of the 9/11 steel. A letter.

Wanna see how Baroni (now the former PA authority - resigned in disgrace for lying) went about his gifting?

Have a look:

baroni_zps79951819.jpg

Baroni is planning a trip to Ireland ~~~ Erin Go Bra? He calls up a few years later as he plans a junket -- and says: Hey y'all "I gotta piece -- I'll bring it." <-- Not actual quote.

http://dungarvanobserver.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dungarvan-Observer-22-5-2013-Edition.pdf

Let's go back to this: "The application to be given artifacts is long and the process is complicated, intended to discourage frivolous requests.
For the St. James Fire District in Long Island, New York, it took two years to be granted a "bow-tie" piece of steel which was part of the outer steel lobby of the World Trade Center."

This lady wrote a letter. (that's all) ...and he goes a giftin' aglee.

You want to take apart the NYT article, but it's pretty clear, and will be made even more clear as the shenanigans play out -- 9/11 relics were made a tool for favors.

Why do you not comment on how the rule was now changed back just this last week?

You are taking bits and pieces of information and turning them into a scandal. Really. Yes your article said she wrote a letter... the article does not say she did not make an application. It said she wrote a letter, did she include an application in that letter, was the letter an application filled out? IDK.

Additionally, note the timeframe, you said it is a process which takes up to two years. She did not hear back and get approval for 2 years, she wrote/applied(?) in 2011 and got a reply in 2013. How about that?

BTW he already went to Ireland, and in fact had the Irish flag flown over the new 9-11 memorial as well to take with the piece last year.

Ireland had causalities as well.

The British and Irish victims | UK news | The Guardian

Here is another article which shows Baroni in Ireland. Page 6 BTW ( and once again he mentions that the federal judge signed for the town to get that piece BTW)

http://dungarvanobserver.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Dungarvan-Observer-25-9-2013-Edition.pdf

Now, is the mayor the NYT implicated in the article by showing his photo (democrat turned Indy) in NJ, lying to protect Christie and Company?

Secaucus mayor 'furious' over claim that Christie used 9/11 wreckage as political gift

Secaucus mayor 'furious' over claim that Christie used 9/11 wreckage as political gift | NJ.com

Is he producing fake evidence of his application?
You really are dedicated to protecting the scheming Christie Admin, arncha? (Ii give you high credit for debating this with links and a seemingly sound rebuttal. Truly. Kudos. I appreciate when one does their homework.)

The article said she wrote a letter. That's all. Read the original article I posted. There was no application.

Show the application if you are so sure.

BTW: There is no mention of the federal judge (which you think is so rubber-stamp important) in that article.

You know...this is just the start of a new round of *more* Holy Shit! details that are coming out from the Christie Admin. Baroni has heaps of bull scat layered over him.

Of that there is no doubt.

Expect this one to grow more legs.

Care to make a bet on it?

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8769402 said:
WTC Steel Dedication

• Event Date: Sept. 9, 2013
Office of the Governor | Event Photos Sept. 9, 2013

Baroni made a big deal in his many commentaries about the arduous application process to get the steel. (see: all the 9/11 steel giveaway ceremonies)

Look here: Baroni's parents are from Ireland. (he was po black chile)....no, scratch that, he was born to an Irish unwed mother....

Anyway,

He makes a phone call to a (former) mayor in the pa-lace his momma hailed from -- that former mayor, earlier, had written a letter requesting a piece of the 9/11 steel. A letter.

Wanna see how Baroni (now the former PA authority - resigned in disgrace for lying) went about his gifting?

Have a look:

baroni_zps79951819.jpg

Baroni is planning a trip to Ireland ~~~ Erin Go Bra? He calls up a few years later as he plans a junket -- and says: Hey y'all "I gotta piece -- I'll bring it." <-- Not actual quote.

http://dungarvanobserver.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Dungarvan-Observer-22-5-2013-Edition.pdf

Let's go back to this: "The application to be given artifacts is long and the process is complicated, intended to discourage frivolous requests.
For the St. James Fire District in Long Island, New York, it took two years to be granted a "bow-tie" piece of steel which was part of the outer steel lobby of the World Trade Center."

This lady wrote a letter. (that's all) ...and he goes a giftin' aglee.

You want to take apart the NYT article, but it's pretty clear, and will be made even more clear as the shenanigans play out -- 9/11 relics were made a tool for favors.

Why do you not comment on how the rule was now changed back just this last week?

You are taking bits and pieces of information and turning them into a scandal. Really. Yes your article said she wrote a letter... the article does not say she did not make an application. It said she wrote a letter, did she include an application in that letter, was the letter an application filled out? IDK.

Additionally, note the timeframe, you said it is a process which takes up to two years. She did not hear back and get approval for 2 years, she wrote/applied(?) in 2011 and got a reply in 2013. How about that?

BTW he already went to Ireland, and in fact had the Irish flag flown over the new 9-11 memorial as well to take with the piece last year.

Ireland had causalities as well.

The British and Irish victims | UK news | The Guardian

Here is another article which shows Baroni in Ireland. Page 6 BTW ( and once again he mentions that the federal judge signed for the town to get that piece BTW)

http://dungarvanobserver.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Dungarvan-Observer-25-9-2013-Edition.pdf

Now, is the mayor the NYT implicated in the article by showing his photo (democrat turned Indy) in NJ, lying to protect Christie and Company?

Secaucus mayor 'furious' over claim that Christie used 9/11 wreckage as political gift

Secaucus mayor 'furious' over claim that Christie used 9/11 wreckage as political gift | NJ.com

Is he producing fake evidence of his application?
You really are dedicated to protecting the scheming Christie Admin, arncha? (Ii give you high credit for debating this with links and a seemingly sound rebuttal. Truly. Kudos. I appreciate when one does their homework.)

The article said she wrote a letter. That's all. Read the original article I posted. There was no application.

Show the application if you are so sure.

BTW: There is no mention of the federal judge (which you think is so rubber-stamp important) in that article.

You know...this is just the start of a new round of *more* Holy Shit! details that are coming out from the Christie Admin. Baroni has heaps of bull scat layered over him.

Of that there is no doubt.

Expect this one to grow more legs.

Care to make a bet on it?

( emphasis added)

You said:

"BTW: There is no mention of the federal judge (which you think is so rubber-stamp important) in that article".

Yes, it did. Here ya go: (again page 6)

Mr. Baroni pointed out that he requested the Port Authority Police Department
to fly the Irish flag over the &#8216;One World Trade Centre&#8217; ecently, on behalf of the
people of Dungarvan. He presented that flag to Mayor Wright at the ceremony,
to a round of applause from all assembled. He pointed out that each piece of steel from the World Trade Centre site is crime scene evidence and it is only
over the last number of years that a Federal Judge in Lower Manhattan, with jurisdiction over the case, has granted permission to release pieces of steel.

Again., you have no clue as to what was contained in her letter, do you?

Baroni is probably a jerk, dirty, and god know what else. Show me the proof he and Christie was stealing these artifacts and I will damn him along with you.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/...stie_used_911_wreckage_as_political_gift.html

Is Mayor Mike Gonnelli lying and manufacturing evidence?

Last edited:
Scandal-plagued New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) reportedly gave away pieces of metal salvaged from the wreckage of the World Trade Center as gifts to his political allies. According to the New York Times, the twisted chunks of metal were presented to a group of mayors who endorsed Christie ahead of his bid for re-election in 2013.

An investigation into Christie’s handling of the state’s Port Authority has revealed that the one-time 2016 hopeful was using the transportation nerve center as a “de facto political operation,” handing out political favors to supporters and pursuing vendettas long before the still-unexplained closing of George Washington Bridge in 2013.

The Port Authority was crucial to Christie as a means of winning the endorsement of Democrats and union leaders, said the Times, which Christie used to strip his Democratic gubernatorial challenger Barbara Buono of allies and political capital.
Revealed: Chris Christie gave pieces of 9/11 wreckage to his cronies as gifts | The Raw Story

This is so callous and disgusting.

I forgot one more thing since you are hooked on the article which says she sent a letter.

The Port Authority is soliciting proposals from public and municipal agencies and not-for-profit organizations interested in acquiring a piece of 9/11 World Trade Center steel for public display.

Letters requesting a piece of steel should be sent on official letterhead to the Port Authority to the attention of Christopher O. Ward, Executive Director with a copy to Timothy Stickelman, Esq. of the Port Authority Law Department and Norma Manigan in Public Affairs. The mailing address for all three is:

225 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003.

You can email the request to Norma Manigan at [email protected].

The letter should describe your organization or agency, specify the type of artifact you are requesting, how the artifact will be used, an architectural description of the place where it would be displayed (e.g. metal case with glass panel), and other pertinent information and photos, designs or sketches of the proposed display. Our distribution is limited to public and municipal agencies and not-for-profit organizations.

http://www.ci.elko.nv.us/administration/Agenda/III-B TRADE CENTER ARTIFACTS.pdf

The Port Authority Seeks New Homes for WTC 9/11 Steel | 911Blogger.com

Forum List

Back