Revenge! Not so cold.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Father Takes Extreme Revenge On Daughter s Alleged Rapist

Furious over the alleged rape of his 14-year-old daughter by a married man more than three times her age, the father called the man to his house, served him dinner, and then tortured him to death, police said. The father reportedly used hot tongs to repeatedly burn the man’s genitals before strangling him to death.

Well that's one way to cure a rapist.

Read more at Father Takes Extreme Revenge On Daughter s Alleged Rapist
Damn, I thought maybe an America father had grown some nuts.

What a buzzkill.

Furious over the alleged rape of his 14-year-old daughter by a married man more than three times her age, the father called the man to his house, served him dinner, and then tortured him to death, police said. The father reportedly used hot tongs to repeatedly burn the man’s genitals before strangling him to death.

Damn, I thought maybe an America father had grown some nuts.

What a buzzkill.
However, as the Daily Mail reminds us, a vigilante father does not always face such serious legal consequences for his actions. A Texas man who beat his five-year-old daughter’s rapist to death ended up not facing any charges.

from the link

When we are forced to endure the slowly turning wheels of justice When we watch in frustration as attorneys dig up the most mundane of technicalities that force judges to let the guilty go free. When the system becomes unresponsive to the needs and entitlements of a normally civilized individual or group, they tend to feel powerless. When people feel this way, they become frustrated and angry.. They may even lash out.
I do not condone this action and quite frankly the father needs to face a jury.
Will I lose a minute of sleep over the pain the rapist suffered, nope. Fuck HIM..
Guess what? Rapists are not exactly popular in prison. Especially rapists of children.

heh ... good.

A dad's gotta do what a dad's gotta do :dunno:
as soon as I saw it was a muslim Dad, I knew the honor killing would be ruthless.

shame he knew he couldn't go to the cops
I am just glad I never had girls.

If anyone had done to my daughter some of the things women I know have had happen to them, I'd have killed a motherfucker or two.
Be very happy.

I won't go into details, but my wife felt my rage, from behind, and stopped me with a moment to spare.

I guess folks around here don't believe in a right to a trial before carrying out a sentence...
Sad, what has become of our nation.

Forum List

Back