Revenge of the simple - How Bush led to Trump

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
As much as W lied, Trumpery has got him beat. So far, no has been able to actually count all his lies but they average one lie every five minutes. Makes W an amateur.

816_1088157551277298_6413957118454036552_n.png

Two terms under the oppressive Liberal regime of Obama and his pandering media have led to Trump.

Hillary supporters talking about Trump lying. Sorry but that carries no weight. If you can't fix your own, you have no business trying to fix anyone else's.

As much as W lied, Trumpery has got him beat. So far, no has been able to actually count all his lies but they average one lie every five minutes. Makes W an amateur.

816_1088157551277298_6413957118454036552_n.png

I didn't have to look any further than your first imbecile accusation to find YOUR LIE. No it was NOT false to say Trump University had an A rating form the Better Business Bureau. The D- rating is out of date and is from ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. That was updated by the BBB to an A in January 2015. The last rating the university got was that A rating. You stand corrected.

All you do is repeat the BS you hear on liberal media which is all a crock of :bsflag:

And oh, "Army generals say" do they ? HA HA HA. They work for Obama, He's their boss, you dolt!

If I wanted to take the time, I could go right down the line, and show have every one of your charges is FALSE, but why bother ? I've already shown your dopey list lacks credibility.

It is you Trump bashers who are the dummies. You don't know a damn thing about why Trump is needed to become president of the United States. You oppose him only because of the immense LACK OF KNOWLEDGE that you all have. You just don't know anything.

If Trump doesn't get elected, it will be because all you airheads out there didn't take the time or trouble to learn the things you need to know.

Two terms under the oppressive Liberal regime of Obama and his pandering media have led to Trump.

But then Trump IS PANDERING to the media. In fact much more than Obama.

Obama is a politician, he plays the game. He was a consequence of Bush. People wanted someone who wasn't stupid like Bush, and Obama isn't stupid.

But Trump is the sort of guy who is using the media to make out he's not like others. It's not so simple to say why Trump is doing well because of what Obama was.

Trump is entertaining, and Obama just isn't really. He's a boring guy who does his job, doesn't have affairs, brings his kids up properly. Trying to run away from that is just weird.

Bush wasn't stupid, he had a speech impediment. And Bush allowed people to underestimate him, it gave him power in negotiations with Congress. Unlike Obama, Bush could get what he wanted even when Democrats were in control, like the 20,000 soldiers surge in Iraq in 2007.

Iraq War troop surge of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, Bush was a good man. He sent aid to Africa to stop AIDS and most people didn't even know about it, because he didn't brag.

Bush's Legacy on Africa Wins Praise

Bush wasn't stupid, he had a speech impediment. And Bush allowed people to underestimate him, it gave him power in negotiations with Congress. Unlike Obama, Bush could get what he wanted even when Democrats were in control, like the 20,000 soldiers surge in Iraq in 2007.

Also, Bush was a good man. He sent aid to Africa to stop AIDS and most people didn't even know about it, because he didn't brag.

Bush's AIDS Claims Fall To Scrutiny

The Dark Stain On George Bush's HIV/AIDS Policy

U.S.: Bush Foreign Policy Legacy Widely Seen as Disastrous | Inter Press Service

Right wingers don't understand that if you tie a policy to what you think is "moral", it can have disastrous consequences. There are many couples where one partner has AIDS. They use a condom. If used correctly, it's effective. Bush, with his no condoms policy, probably caused more AIDS cases than helped.

If only Republicans lived in this world and not the world of their imagination.

Blackrook

"Bush wasn't stupid, he had a speech impediment."

Okay, that is genuinely funny.
And possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Don't we have a repository for stupid RW stuff?

It is you Trump bashers who are the dummies. You don't know a damn thing about why Trump is needed to become president of the United States. You oppose him only because of the immense LACK OF KNOWLEDGE that you all have. You just don't know anything.

If Trump doesn't get elected, it will be because all you airheads out there didn't take the time or trouble to learn the things you need to know.

protectionist

Since Trumpery refuses to talk about the issues and only talks about how "amazing, tremendous, YOU-GE" he is and how his supporters should beat up and even KILL those with whom he disagrees cuz he'll pay their legal bills (another lie, btw), why don't you tell us, with links, what his position is on the issues.

Hmmm ?

:bsflag:

Let's remember Bush's past to the white house. Chaney Rove rumsfelt picked him because of his name. He needed business experience so the made him the face behind the Texas rangers. Keep in mind that wasn't free market capitalism. They used taxpayer $ to build stadium.

Anyways, he needed government experience so they made him gov of Texas. Keep in mind the gov of Texas does virtually nothing.

History will reveal the truth after they are all dead. They will make movies. They are as obviously guilty as oj Simpson was

As an expat in the UK, I can tell you that social media here is rife about this election. Business meetings in Europe also reflect the mood towards it, and people are scared. For them, the prospect of Donald Trump being in control of the nuclear button is very, very scary. He's described as a sociopath, a narcissist, often just a lunatic, typically as a plain idiot. An amusing social media is below, a sad indictment of Americans being led by somebody who is using them for nothing more than his own self-satisfaction.

I don't tend to bother with US elections any more, I'm over here for the long haul. It would be good to see a politician nominated for the Republicans, not a corporate bully who firmly that aggression is the solution to get what he wants.
12826053_963313570418781_381665427_n.jpg

For their lies, the GOP needs one of these:

will-grace-slap-o.gif
It's not a lie that millions of illegal aliens are taking jobs away from Americans.

It's not a lie that ISIS is busy acquiring nuclear bombs, has Syrian passports from having taken over the Syrian passport office, and can easily come to the US, embedded with Syrian refugees, who Obama is allowing to come here.

It's not a lie that Obama's gun-free zones are leaving Americans defenseless, and creating shooting galleries for terrorists.

It's not a lie that immigrants are pillaging America's economy for $123 Billion/year in remittances, while we pay their poverty bills by giving their poor people welfare.

It's not a lie that hundreds of Americans have been killed by prison convicts who didn't receive the death penalty.

It's not a lie that Muslims believe all these massive misogynist commands are the word of God. >>

"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Koran 2:223, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 34

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Koran 4:34, "Women," Dawood, p. 83

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Koran 4:11, "Women," Dawood, p. 77

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses..." Koran 2:282, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 47

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Koran 65:4, "Divorce," Dawood, p. 557

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves." Koran 4:24, "Women," Dawood, p. 81

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Koran 4:3, "Women," Dawood, p. 76

Last edited:
As an expat in the UK, I can tell you that social media here is rife about this election. Business meetings in Europe also reflect the mood towards it, and people are scared. For them, the prospect of Donald Trump being in control of the nuclear button is very, very scary. He's described as a sociopath, a narcissist, often just a lunatic, typically as a plain idiot. An amusing social media is below, a sad indictment of Americans being led by somebody who is using them for nothing more than his own self-satisfaction.

I don't tend to bother with US elections any more, I'm over here for the long haul. It would be good to see a politician nominated for the Republicans, not a corporate bully who firmly that aggression is the solution to get what he wants.
View attachment 67892
We don't give a rat's ass what the rest of the world thinks. And we don't think too much of the rest of the world's IQ, (especially the pathetic, Muslim ass-kissing UK)

Trump is entertaining, and Obama just isn't really. He's a boring guy who does his job, doesn't have affairs, brings his kids up properly. Trying to run away from that is just weird.
That's not what we're trying to run away from. If you didn't only ingest liberal media, you wouldn't be so clueless. (see post # 17)

That's not what we're trying to run away from. If you didn't only ingest liberal media, you wouldn't be so clueless. (see post # 17)

Yeah, you just keep throwing stuff at me like "you read the liberal media" blah blah, as if that suddenly makes you right.

I suppose reading the right wing media makes you right.

And you're making the assumption that I get my information from the left wing media.

Forum List

Back