🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

The Nubians, Egyptians, and Sumerians for starters. There were many others as well. The thing you should focus on is why you silly monkeys had to be taught civilization twice by Blacks and why we had to provide you with your own alphabet?
Egypt was Arab numbnuts.As for the other 2 sumerians were not black and nubians never were an advanced civilization.
Nope Arabs first of all were Black until they were mixed. Sumerians were Black as well and even called themselves Black. Yes the Nubians were an advanced civilization and even ruled Egypt for a lot of its history during its most advanced times. Not really going to argue with lice attracting monkeys about that though. Now explain to me why Blacks had to provide you cave people with an alphabet?
Be very specific and name for us any black culture history country that amounts to anything now or in the lase 2000 years.
Already done. Not really my concern if you agree or not.
No you have not I repeat name a country that was a black Country that amounted to anything in the last 2000 years?
See my first post on the subject after you answer my question about why whites couldnt construct their own alphabet.

No. You white boys cant impoverish me monkey. I asked why are so many of you hair lice attracting monkeys on welfare using my tax dollars? Didnt you get an education so you could read properly?

I'm very certain that most blacks live in government checks. And, those who don't are just filling quotas. I don't think you're producing anything for poor whites to take. But, without whites, well, just look at any black society... ugly!
I'm certain you smell like a wet dog but again you seem to have trouble answering my question. Since whites such as yourself are the vast majority of welfare recipients I again ask why are you lazy monkeys wasting my tax dollars?
Percentage wise you lose as usual.
We arent talking percentages. We are talking total numbers. More whites on welfare than any demographic. Kinda sucks for you dont it?
I realize you don't understand math But percentages clearly show a Larger percent of blacks on welfare then whites.

No. You white boys cant impoverish me monkey. I asked why are so many of you hair lice attracting monkeys on welfare using my tax dollars? Didnt you get an education so you could read properly?

I'm very certain that most blacks live in government checks. And, those who don't are just filling quotas. I don't think you're producing anything for poor whites to take. But, without whites, well, just look at any black society... ugly!
I'm certain you smell like a wet dog but again you seem to have trouble answering my question. Since whites such as yourself are the vast majority of welfare recipients I again ask why are you lazy monkeys wasting my tax dollars?
We arent talking percentages. We are talking total numbers. More whites on welfare than any demographic. Kinda sucks for you dont it?
I realize you don't understand math But percentages clearly show a Larger percent of blacks on welfare then whites.

I realize it hurts but we arent talking percentages. We are talking total numbers. More whites on welfare than any demographic

I realize it hurts but we arent talking percentages. We are talking total numbers. More whites on welfare than any demographic
Which only proves there are statistically MORE whites then blacks or Hispanics, when one does the percent of population black and hispanics are more then whites retard. I realize higher math and reality my confuse you since you don't seem to be to bright but do try and keep up.

Which only proves there are statistically MORE whites then blacks or Hispanics, when one does the percent of population black and hispanics are more then whites retard. I realize higher math and reality my confuse you since you don't seem to be to bright but do try and keep up.
Not really a relevant point. It doesnt change the fact that there are more white people using my tax dollars and sitting on their asses. It just proves you monkeys are lazy. You have nothing holding you back but you still have more people on welfare.
Actually it proves everything as the amount of taxes collected from blacks is minuscule when MOST of them are on the dole.

Not really a relevant point. It doesnt change the fact that there are more white people using my tax dollars and sitting on their asses. It just proves you monkeys are lazy. You have nothing holding you back but you still have more people on welfare.
Actually it proves everything as the amount of taxes collected from blacks is minuscule when MOST of them are on the dole.
Since we are talking about the people that are on the dole using that money its not really relevant. The fact remains that more of your white people are using that money while sitting on their asses. Why do you white boys need my tax money?

To each his own I suppose.
I gave up "graphic novels" when I was nine.
When did you give up WRASSLIN' then, was it when you turned ten?

I've always thought "wrestling" was a ridiculous so called sport.
That you bring it up shows just how low brow you are.

I think he was implying *you* are that low brow... not him.

I'm not the one who watches wrestling.

It doesn't look like he does either.

like I said... I think he assumed you did. but good try.

Instead of watching you participate in pig wrestling.

It doesn't look like he does either.

like I said... I think he assumed you did. but good try.

You know what they say about assumptions...
Oh wait...you probably dont since you're an ignorant progressive.

Since we are talking about the people that are on the dole using that money its not really relevant. The fact remains that more of your white people are using that money while sitting on their asses. Why do you white boys need my tax money?

Welfare takes more forms that just AFDC, there are farm subsidies, wic, EIC, utility refunds, food stamps, ect... Welfare is any government etitlements that are recieved but not earned.

I've never any of the ones here who consistently whine about "The Blacks taking more than their share" really define exactly how much of their actual tax dollars go towards "welfare".

Isn't it cute? Black people want to have their own superheroes, just like white folks. :biggrin:

DWWUzofW4AIE7rO.jpg

I think this entire topic is hilarious.

There have been between 35 and 40 movies made based on Marvel Comics since 2000. The Black Panther comic was very well received and popular.

The fact that the latest movie has a black lead actor and several black supporting actors is an issue? WTF? With all those movies that are overwhelmingly white, we now have one that is based on a black super hero, and this is somehow a Social Justice Warrior issue?

Get a grip. If you don't want to see the movie, don't watch it. But please don't try to pretend that a movie based on a comic that has been around for decades is somehow a social issue.

Just by way of an FYI, the character Black Panther first appeared in a Fantastic Four comic in 1966. He got his own series in the early 1970s.

I never understood the obsession adults have with superhero movies
They are all pathetic SJW hero wannabes inside.

I only watch hero movies because they are often the most tolerable movies to watch in this age of absolute trash and I want to be able to follow the direction of the culture somewhat, but now the dipshits have ruined anything and everything possibly good about these movies as well.

Superhero movies are the next logical step from superhero comics. And those are simply the next step from the legendary heros our ancestors told stories about. Humanity has always had mythical heros. Many times during our history they were worshiped as gods. Now they are simple escapist entertainment.

Black Panther - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I believe the critics are too afraid to say anything g bad about this movie in order to not be called racist. Only one critic came out s d said it was dull, boring and not enough action.

I will wait and see, 99% rotten tomatoes rating is BS!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dumb. There have been many movies made by and about blacks that have been criticized.

Absolutely. The majority of the "Blaxplotation" movies of tbe 70"s were a perfect example, and in that case, the majority of the critics of those movies WERE Black.

The Black Panther character made his debut in Marvel comics in 1966, so the character is not new.

I knew that it was just a matter of time for the legions of butthurt race pimps to come out of their caves, put on their sheets and flock to their keyboards to whine about this movie.

Truth be told, it just magnifies the depth of their stupidity, but makes for great entertainment in this cesspool of a forum.

I guess we will see, but I doubt this will be the best superhero movie of all time.

All the positive ratings are of fear of SJW hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Nonsense.

That racists are worried that a movie reflects positively on blacks is yet another example of their fear, hate, and stupidity.

I never understood the obsession adults have with superhero movies
They are all pathetic SJW hero wannabes inside.

I only watch hero movies because they are often the most tolerable movies to watch in this age of absolute trash and I want to be able to follow the direction of the culture somewhat, but now the dipshits have ruined anything and everything possibly good about these movies as well.

Superhero movies are the next logical step from superhero comics. And those are simply the next step from the legendary heros our ancestors told stories about. Humanity has always had mythical heros. Many times during our history they were worshiped as gods. Now they are simple escapist entertainment.

Well technology advanced enough so that the movies can now do super hero comics right- and Marvel is keeping a tight rein in the writing and not losing sight of why super hero comics are fun.

And yes- I agree with you.

Still enjoying the whining of those who object to a black super hero movie- that is a huge block buster.

Forum List

Back